Caffeine addiction

I'm extremely addicted to caffeine and consume about a gram a day. If i don't I can't be productive. Anyone else in the same boat?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine-induced_sleep_disorder
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah same here
If you really care, try to cut down bit by bit, like 100-50 mg a day less

You need to stop. It's actually making you more tired in the long run and you don't realise it.

t. quit caffeine 4 times. been clean for 6 months now.

This is what my doctor told me and whenever I try it I always end up going back to over a gram.
I know it does, but it's an addiction at this point

My doctor prescribed me with adderall, but there's no way I'm getting started on that shit.

I have been addicted a couple of years now
and now when im cutting its even harder to cut down on it since it helps me to cope with being hungry.

dude same... When I try to quit I binge eat

>ITT: weak people with no willpower consolidate over each others pathetic existance.

slurp

Use caffeine pills instead. The tablets taste like complete shit so it's a lot harder to get them down.

You have a point

this.

>consolidate over

What exactly do you believe this means?

Lol same how are your nuts doing op

I don't understand your question please explain

>a gram a day

shit senpai that's like 6 energy drinks

Just taper very slowly

Yeah it's ridiculous. (no calories though)

Have fun stessing your adrenal glands

Use a less crash and dash herb stimulant like Kratom

Except youre supposed to swallow them whole, instead of chewing them. So they shouldnt taste like shit.

Lay off the sips, lad

>same
>how are your nuts
What did he mean by this?

The entire world is addicted to caffeine, bro

Coffee and tea are the two most drunken beverages globally, many great people in history have used it to help with their work (most notoriously Balzac)

Caffeine is a wonderful drug that improves mental ability and focus. If you are feeling the overdose effects, then stop for a while. What exactly is your grievance?

A little caffeine is never enough for me, and even though this sounds stupid, I think it is ruining my life. I spend way too much money on it, and it fucks up my sleep schedule bad.

Caffeine is cheap as fuck, how do you spend too much money on it?

If you're serious about a gram a day, that would probably fuck up your sleep quite a bit.

When do you normally consume your caffeine? When do you feel you need it most? You could try maybe replacing a time you normally drink caffeine with an alternative. For example if you wake up and drink a monster, maybe do some stretching and eat something sugary. If you drink one right before your work out, maybe you could try getting pumped by listening to some music or something. I'm not really sure user, you've got to get creative and have some willpower.

Try small cut backs at first and gradually keep up with. You said you always relapse but the main reason for that when trying to quit literally anything is doing too much too quickly. Go slow. You can do it!

I saw some dude drinking a pink Monster in the gym last week. Is this something people actually do? I thought this was just a meme drink.

The rehab ones are almost no calories and non-carbonated so you can drink them like water.
I spend about 5-10 dollars a day, and I'm a student who doesn't have much to spend.

OP, I drink 6-8 liters of Diet-Pepsi a day. Sometimes more. I just can't drink water because I get bored and everything else either has too much sugar or doesn't satisfy my thirst!!!FACT!!!

get bulk anhydrous caffeine powder
literally 5 dollars for the caffeine equivalent of 500 medium coffees

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine-induced_sleep_disorder

This shit alone made me cut my caffeine to just a pill or two a week. Personally felt like sudokuing everytime I woke up after having caffeine the night before. You wake up exhausted and your body won't let you go back to sleep.

>consolidate over

Just pop a zyzzquil at night and u good famm

Yeah bro I usually have between 300-600mg a day.

But it's not addiction, it's just dependancy. The only downside from not taking it is just mental tiredness/ brain fog.

lol I never buy it as powder because Id fucking kill myself

On days that go to work, I literally drink an entire pot of black coffee. On days that I don't, I drink just a cup or two. Idk about energy drinks, but black coffee is good for you. Lots of antioxidants and shit.