DAILY REMINDER

This is the minimum requirement to be considered "fit" in the USA

He looks like he doesn't care about anything

he dont, do you have any idea of how much money he has?

he doesn't need to

lucky fucker

moron bleached his hair, got dreads, and shitty tattoos he cares so little, it was all called "hot" by trash media

I don't care what the plebs think of me. When I started that's all I thought about, now I am just trying to meet my own standards. It is satisfying but also hard because I don't ever seem to be content.

minimum requirement to be fit in the usa is to be able to make it up a flight of stairs

He's broke. His record producers are massively rich. The second they drop him, he's left with $0.

are you retarded? he's worth over 200m

Do you know how record labels work? Do you understand why every huge pop idol is flat broke after their label drops them?

nice meme friend. While it is true that his producers make bank off of him, he is still majorly wealthy by the standards of most of the population.

Plus, he has value that he can exploit if necessary. His name/image is worth a lot of money, and he can use that independent of those producers (even though he is likely contractually obligated to some degree). He has genuine influence and that could get him some serious cash if used properly

What he's worth and what he has are two different things user.

Because they are morons. No seriously, just look at most of those "flat broke" cases and they are idiots with money. It is similar to the athletes that make millions, mishandle their money, get taken advantage of, and just generally screw everything up and end up bankrupt.

I think the record label system is pretty jacked though, seems like a very corrupt industry that takes advantage of people all the time

All those big mansions, cars, clothes, etc that these people have are given to them by their record label. When they go off contract, they lose all their shit.

But the image and influence don't

Will you explain to me how their royalties (which I know are pennies on the dollar) and things like record sales aren't making them rich despite the record label? Genuine question

>royalties
>record sales

The record label owns everything. If you're someone like Michael Jackson, you can run your own shit, otherwise you got nothing at the end of it.

brb offering Beiber $100/week cash money to sign to my record label, and he will surely take it because he will finally be earning some money.

>Skinny
>Big bicep and forearm

Seem fit and healthy to me

Dude, he's their fucking slave. That little twink can't do shit.

He is
Kid has a good face

ow poor guy. I throw few $ at him the next time I see him.

>13 inches tops

>big

LMAO

Maybe not big but fit, that's what we're talking about here right?

>fit
He's a fucking skelly breh

He has a BMI of 21 placing him in the normal range. He's pretty fit

those are xanax eyes, friend

Sure he's fit for mouth breathing 15yr olds who follow him.

>Bieberhated detected

Anyone have the video where he admitted to using steroids?

He looks fucking pathetic for a roider.

That would explain why he's so SWOLE