Cardio 3x per week
Goal cal 1500-1800cal
Wish me luck

Other urls found in this thread:

iifym.com/iifym-calculator/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Count your fucking calories faggot

Holy rape. That ass.

I'm 1.73m and 65kg, but i have quite a belly. What is the maximum healthy amount of weight I can lose per week if I run every day and how many calories should i consume? Just want to lose as much as possible to get rid of all this fat fucking belly

>tfw lost 100 lbs
>tfw it's too fucking cold all the time

Calculate your TDEE, then eat at ~500 deficit. Make your you count your calories properly. Make sure you count your calories properly. If you aren't losing 1-2lbs a week (or eurounits w/e) then make another adjustment to your diet. Also make sure you count your calories/macros

Is this the maximum healthy amount i can lose?

>Down to 192 lbs, 6'2 with 105/170/210/250
>body shape has barely changed
>Fat is just less compact

5'7" here. I was 180 lbs five months ago, now I am 140 lbs. Looking to hit 125 in January and go back to eating whatever I want while still exercising to maintain my body weight.

Not planning on bulking after that, just want to look skinny for my height.

You have a real legitimate limit to how many pounds of fat you can lose in a week depending on your sex, age, and starting bodyfat percentage.

If you're well into the obese range for a man or a woman a strict low calorie protein and nutrient rich diet and being more active will see TREMENDOUS losses in weight. And not all of it will be water, a good portion of it will be fat.

If you're in the overweight category you can lose a good amount with a healthy diet and eating slightly below maintenance but with more protein to maintain muscle mass and heavy resistance to maintain muscle.

If you're slim but hoping to get into that lean and ripped category? Fuggeddabout it.
You're going to be sick and emaciated and have no mass of any kind.

Actual fat fuck here
270 aiming for 150
6'1

So far so good. Eating 1800 cals and doing good. Should I eat the whole 1800? Yesterday I only ate about 1000, and that seems to be the current trend.

I'm 70kg, having gone down from 82kg, and I'm struck. TDEE is, according to like 10 online calculators, at least 2600kcal (lifting 3 times a week, and cardio 2-3 times a week), eating around 1800-1900kcal per day. Still stuck at 70, for more than a month now... Is my metabolism just that fucked or am I miscalculating THAT much?

1800 is going to be a pretty big deficit at your weight even if you're not working out. I'd try and get as close to it as you can if were you.

>6'3" started at 315
>down to 240
>not falling off the bandwagon but I've stalled so fucking hard because I constantly end up hungry if I try to drop below. Been stuck at 240 for 4 months.

I want to get down to 190 so badly, but holy shit I want to die right now. It wears on me more and more.

Sex, height, age? Describe your lifting and cardio more?

I was about the same stats as you when I started in February 6'0" 240lbs. I went on a retardedly strict diet and destroyed my metabolism to get to my goal weight of around 150. I'm currently about 158, and I have slowly been easing my calories back up from less than 1000 to about 2500, so my advice is to yes eat all 1800. If you don't you will plateau and have no room to cut more calories to get those last few pounds.

P.S. I lost my weight too fast and loose skin is a bitch, so take it slow and learn from my mistake.

6ft, 30years, male. Doing Greyskull for lifts (just the big compounds and some curls occasionally), and running for 30min for cardio. Sedative lifestyle (I'm in academia), but I try to compensate by walking as much as I can.

This might sound stupid but make sure you have a re feed day to kick your thyroid back into production. Double your carbs for one day

this summer i was like 215lbs @ 5'11'', dropped to somewhere near 207 at the beginning of the semester.

I lift and do IF and overall it's not that bad. the real gains goblin is my binge drinking habit. if i go out and touch alcohol, i end up getting plastered. i just love drinking so much.

now im 190. goal is like 180-185.

>mfw i look at my bloated self after a night of drinking

>6'4"
>was 453lbs
>currently 330lbs
>goal is 240lbs

I got as low as 278lbs starving myself on 800 calories a day + working out + my daily labor job. Relapsed and started binge eating . Just getting back to dieting at 1600-1800 calories a day.

Halp plz.

iifym.com/iifym-calculator/
This is generally regarded as the most accurate calculator on the web and it has your maintenance right around 2200 calories. If you've been cutting for a really long time it's not unreasonable to assume your metabolism has slowed down and your maintenance is right around where you are now.

You may need to "restart" your metabolism by eating slightly above maintenance for two weeks if you don't want to either eat less or exercise more. That said, 70kg at 6ft. isn't very big at all. If you don't look like shit I might consider bulking.

>5 foot 10 and half inches
>220 lbs
>boot camp in 6 weeks

Shit. I'm currently eating 1800 calories a day with daily calisthenics and cardio, what am I looking at at this rate?

What branch? Can you pass the fitness test?

Army, I passed push ups and the 2 mile run but I'm struggling bad on sit-ups.

>probably because I'm fat as fuck

Shit dude, stop setting your calories so low. At your weight and just doing SS with 30 minutes of cardio 3x a week you should be able to do a pretty hard cut at like 2600.

don't do like all the fatties we post here and do insane diets and relapse.

stop seeing dieting as a temporary thing. just change your lifestyle. how you eat and exercise has to be sustainable in the long run so do something reasonable.

1800 is too low. i'd up it a bit. you should eat around 2500cals a day. you're 330lbs for fucks sake.

Weird. I'm in ROTC and when I started training for the pft I was a fat lineman 29 pounds over the Army max weight and I was able to blow the situps out of the water before I was even respectable on the pushups and run.

In 6 weeks you're not going to be able to do much. I would just stick to 1800 calories and busting your ass working out everyday. Get a Stew Smith workout if you want something structured. You'll be better off able to pass the pft and be overweight than meet weight and not be able to pass it. Just know they'll probably put you on a reduced calorie diet in boot camp.

>6'4
>306
>was 379 in may at heaviest
>goal weight is about 220, then bulk to 240 with muscle
>in reality I'm going to base it more off bf% when I get around there because I don't know what I should weigh
>literally never been not fat before because fat, enabling family
Feels pretty good, man. Pretty big in build too because
>strong and tall dutch genetics.

>330lbs for fucks sake

I know but I'm trying not to be. Aiming for 2lbs loss a week. Figure 1 lb of fat is 3500 calories. Daily maintenance is roughly 3200. If I'm eating at a 1600 calorie deficit each day, thats almost a lb per 2 days. Or 3.5lbs a week.

Or is this unrealistic? I've been fat my whole life. I won't go into the whys or how's. Everyone says "imagine yourself and how'd you look thin". I don't know how. I've never been thin. Ever.

I'm only 24 but recently been very anxious. No matter how much weight I've lost, it's never enough.

When they say "boot camp" it means army. Anyone that joins the Marines is going to call it Marine Boot Camp because of pride.

If you fell off the wagon hard enough to regain 50 pounds it probably is unrealistic. Do a more realistic cut that you can sustain for months or years.

Like you said, you've been fat your whole life. Would you rather be skinny a year and a half from now or go on an extreme diet because you want to be skinny next month and end up spinning your wheels and never getting there?

if you're fat then even small adjustments in diet will produce a noticeable effect in relativley short amount of time.

YOu're also probably already pretty strong from havnig carried your fat around all the time. go lift to hold onto it as you drop the extra weight

>6'2
>21 years old
>starting weight: 305
>current weight 251
>goal weight: ???

As of this morning I completed a 3 month exercise routine that, for the last 8 weeks, has had me lifting 6 days a week and doing cardio 4 times a week.

I've also been eating anywhere between 1200-1500 calories. Miraculously, such a huge deficit hasn't caught up to me yet, although any time I start to struggle or really crave a shitty meal I let myself eat it and move on. Cheating on my diet has been allowed many times but never cheating on my workout routine. I've been very strict about it and very strict with getting back on track after a junk food relapse.

My question is, what weight should I drop down to before starting a bulk/cut routine? 180? 200?

I asked before and the only guy that responded said not to start too early

Don't cut down on the calories so hard. One of the main reasons for people failing their diets, is that they cut too hard and/or too fast.

If you're serious about this, consider it a marathon, not a sprint. If your maintenance is 3200, start by cutting down to about 3000, for instance. Then 2800, and then 2600, and then stay there until you need to cut down more. At that weight, it'll take next to nothing for you to lose weight, but if you do it like you're intending, you will feel awful, and you'll most likely fail.

This, it's all about learning how your body works. I for one found that my body loses weight and stops every 10 pounds, and I can cheat the system by pigging out (compared to my diet) for a day or two to restart my metabolism.

we're not chastising you. we just want you to succeed.
as others have said, people crash because they try to go too intense at first.

i don't think many people can only eat 1600. i know you want to reach your goal fast, but you didnt get to your weight fast either. change takes time. if you form healthy and sustainable habits, you'll do great.

it's all about the long run

>My question is, what weight should I drop down to before starting a bulk/cut routine? 180? 200?
Depends on your bodyfat at that weight, but most likely 180.

That crazy low diet wasn't too bad. I mean you are by your own admission fat as fuck.

If you at least had enough protein to maintain your muscle AND enough nutrients and kept hydrated you were okay.

BUT you inevitably hit that wall and hit it hard. Your will power and hope was overcome with the realities and your bodies rebelling.
Those muffins or cheese cake or clam became more important then losing weight.

It's actually GOOD that you binged, it's helping your body reset.
No you shouldn't go right back into a hardcore diet of like 1000 calories and a glass of water with a lemon squeeze in it as a treat.

You should find your current TDEE and cut no less then 500 calories up 20% from your diet and start doing some form of resistance training.

You'll have more energy, and be able to have healthy steady weight loss. Just don't forget to find your new TDEE every month or so.

Since you're a fat fuck and tall as shit, I suggest calisthenics/bodyweight/ghetto workouts.
You can do them anywhere anywhen anytime meaning you have no excuse not to do them.
Guys our size will benefit tremendously from doing even mid level bodyweight/calisthenics stuff.
You'll even FEEL the difference as you move through each exercise.

Plus you'll look at that small bag of chips and think back to how hard it was to do a certain exercise and think the exercise is more important.

I was 295 in November of last year, right now I am 228. I'm 5"10. The loose skin is going to be gay, but it's a lot better than being almost 300 lbs. Lift 6 days a week, walk 7 days a week.

how do I go about determining my true bf%? Is it all about approximation or is there surefire math to it? I've never really knownand always been curios

Calipers are a decent guess.

There are a dozen bodyfat estimators on line.
You'll have to have a tailors tape to measure a few places or have a string and access to a measuring device of somekind.

You can also post in one of the bodyfat estimation threads that pop up here every once in a while.

But to be perfectly honest, it doesn't really matter what bodyfat percentage you're at once you get to 15%. You can go ripped or swole from that area quite easily.

The only 100% accurate method is with a bioelectrical impedance analysis, which can only usually be done in hospitals or maybe high-end dieticians.

A more reasonable option for you, is to buy a caliper. That's the most accurate one you can do yourself.
Considering your current height and weight, I'm guessing you're in the 25-28% range.

>You can also post in one of the bodyfat estimation threads

Those retards would say Zyzz was at 12% bf if he came back and posted in one

Thanks for the input friends. I know it's all about the long haul and not a short burst. Just tough to accept I'm as bad as I am and it'll take me 1+ years to notice an actual change.

As for the user who mentioned being strong because of carrying around all that weight. At 18 I was 395lbs. I remember

Deadlift - 3x45lb plates on each side of an Olympic bar.
Bench press - 2x45lb plates and a single 25lb plate on each side of an Olympic bar
Weighted shoulder shrugs of 4x45lbs plates each side of the machine.

Is that considered strong? Never really paid attention to it. Figured that was about average.
Joints started failing me at 20 or so. So I stopped dead lifts and squats. Constant pain from being obese and old sports injuries didn't bode well with lifting. My weight was why I stopped playing foot/baseball. Doc said I'd walk funny forever if I kept playing at my current weight.

No, if he never died we'd just say "Fuck off Aziz" and we'd see the banhammer getting slammed on him AGAIN and we'd go about our day.

>Just tough to accept I'm as bad as I am and it'll take me 1+ years to notice an actual change.
Fuck that, you'll notice changes in months, if not weeks. Even with a small deficit, the weight is going to melt off at first. You'll have all the motivation you need.

157cm, 57kg goal is 45kg (hoping to reach my goal in four/three months)
I eat about 900cals a day or less, not healthy foods but it's all about calories in calories out right? It's hard to eat healthy in Greece

Good going brah. Keep it up

19 y.o. 72 inches tall
240 lbs even
23% bodyfat according to my scale (how accurate is it I have no fucking clue but I was in the mid 30%'s 6 months ago, before I started losing weight and I've watched it count down to 23% so I would assume it's reasonably close to the truth)

What should my plan be for the next few months? My goal weight is as little fat as possible. Looking to lose another 25-30 lbs. Been cutting since July, starting weight of 280 lbs.

Should I keep hardcore cutting or should I work out more? I've taken a hiatus from lifting because rolling on a 1,500 calorie - 2,000 calorie deficit I couldn't lift for shit.

Should I eat more food and work out more or should I keep cutting for the next few months?

Dude, what the fuck!
You don't completely stop all resistance training and exercise when you're cutting.

You drop the poundage and cut the sets short.
And I hope you were eating enough protein. Cause if not, you literally pissed away all of your gains and slowed your weight loss to a fucking crawl.

So would lifting more help me cut off more fat?

Thank you Willow

Thank you Willow

>5'7", female
>Started at 160 lbs
>Currently at 138 lbs
>Goal 130 lbs

Feels so good to be almost at my goal, but feels like I've stalled again. Also have more body fat than expected at this weight so debating going lower (125?). Currently focused on cardio, eating 1200 calories a day, and once I get to my goal I'll shift my focus on weights.

More resistance will help you maintain the weight loss AFTER you finish your cut and start to eat more normally.

Because keeping and building muscle and increased activity are the best ways to increase and maintain weight loss.

Thank you Willow

Don't shit Oup the thread pls

whats yer butt like

>5'3
>was 370ish lbs
>currently 200 lbs
I have no idea what to do for a goal weight. Normally, someone my height should be between 130 lbs to 112, but I'm not sure how much to take into account with loose skin.
I guess I'm just going to focus on strengthening my muscles and working out more to see what happens.

Degeneracy is not something to worship. Get a better picture.

Is there any way I can deal with excess skin that isnt surgery? I lost 130 lbs and now I have excess skin on my stomach, ass and thighs. Shits killing my confidence.

I'm 1.63 (5'4) and weigh around 56kg (123lbs), I want my body to look better in general, not sure if I should focus on losing weigh or what, but I track what I eat

you'll be fine
you're mini me, or I'm mini you, depends on how you look at it
>6.3
>was 550ibs
>currently 340ibs
>goal in 230-250 rangeee

1900 calories daily

>was 550ibs
How people get to that point is beyond me

the first thought that enters my head after seeing that pic is to get physically violent

where do i go from here?

everyone's got different reasons, but in the end it's just neglect