Am I unironically at the natty limit? 6' 225lbs

Am I unironically at the natty limit? 6' 225lbs

Other urls found in this thread:

liamrosen.com/fitness.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

Nope

>225lbs haha OKAY dude

Lotus is natty but has a higher natty potential than 99.9% of men on earth so I can't look like him. Also, black
Doesn't look natty desu also angles

no

am i at the natty limit?

7 ft 400lbs lean muscle no body fat percent

>no upper chest
>biceps LUL
>quads look like shit
>lats questionable
>2-3% too high BF
>5'11 215
ironically no, you're not.

No.

Op is bigger than you are though dude

Eat more keilbassa lift more weights

>incoming stream of abuse

Yes yes you are bigger than I am doesn't make you bigger than OP

Stop flat benching and find an alternative

I've been this lean or leaner when I was that small. Post height and weight.

I guess I should post lifts to back size
High bar back squat with wraps 530lbs
Bench press touch and go 355lbs I don't bench often.
Deadlift 540lbs I don't deadlift often
Strict press 225lbs

It's natty, the guy is a tripfag here he's on roids right now and he's literally 3 times that size on minimal dose of test and mast, only a few cycles

Like you said, genetics

lotus is a genetic freak. dude literally deadlifted 5 plates the first time he ever tried
if you believe a word that comes out of his mouth you're a retard

how much more massive do you think i can get natty?

already at a prety lean body mass, around 6 percent, machine read so its accurate

>inb4 you arent natty

no need to be jealous

post pump i look pretty roided(pic related

This is the natty limit.

Lotus is a genetic freak, and a nigger to boot. People of African descent have around 20% more test than Caucasians and Asians.

true natty king

>tfw shit pec inserts

I'm just going to end it

mup do didda po mo gub bidda be dat tum muhfuggah

i bet you have a bad face, id suck that bodys dick any day but if you have a bad face who gives a shit what your body looks like

> goal body
> black
Pick one and only one.

Not me. Just posting an obviously superior physique than OP. I guess you and I have different versions of ideal. You prefer chestlets. Although OP does have great calves. I think he said he's
Yeah. Me too. Never posted a face shot unfortunately.
5'10" 190

Fuarkkkkkkk. mirinn

WHOA SO HYOOJ

posts roider in natty limit thread. fuck off.

>what is made up shit

u should post pic

You look good for a natty oly lifter durkz. Remember this is a city away. So close, yet so far from perfection.

>things that never happened.

>wanting to be a roiding homosexual negro

Thannks. I don't understand the last part of what you said. Like you live in Calgary?
They did happen lol. U can look up japadu2 on insta

You know I live in Calgary, as I know you live in Edmonton. We had this discussion when I was telling you how your front squat was inferior to mine at a higher weight (and still is 452@225 vs 455x2@200lbs. I double 455lbs right now @ 5'11 198lbs-200lbs. Nice progress though. Your facial hair looks like shit, shave that shit off, go back to your pretty boy style.

If you're ever in Calgary let me know, I'd attend one of your oly comps for support.

hey lotus my man. got any tips for ab bloat? ever had issues with it? (mirin)

Lots of issues of it when I was younger. Pay attention to foods that bloat your stomach. Pay attention to foods that cause you inflammation. Eliminate foods that cause you bloating and inflammation.

Bloating is easier to deal with than inflammation IMO. You really have to pay attention to your diet eliminating inflammation. What is your current diet like? Do a battery test and see which foods you have an intolerance to.

What do you think is most important for an intermediate to have on point? Diet or programming?

Diet. Programming cannot be as effective (intensity) or successful (linear progression) without a good diet. Diet and intensity are the most important. Sweat from sets, not just cardio.

well i eat a lot of carbs, protein, fat i mean honestly im just trying to gain weight because im coming from skelly mode. maybe its the carbs..ill try battery test tho thanks for the advice!! also could you share what your favorite ab exercise(es) are?

Do not listen to this faggot.

Programming is the main thing that will get your body in shape. If you push your body enough it will make you eat more, a.e. you will want to eat in order to recover. For recovering a surplus, of normal food, is more important than dicking around in the side line with supposedly important diet marketing.

I guess these are two responses from one person who struggles more with their diet and another who struggles more with their programming

This doesn't look natty at all.

MasT claims to be natty in those pictures.
>"""claims"""

could play superman

Is eating boiled eggs good?

What do you think about doggcrapp?

Fuck no. You need to gain at least 40lbs of muscle. There is no natty limit
You're just a pussy who doesn't work hard enough

>pic related, natty o'natty

He is a retard,there are people who believe a 5'9 manlet who isnt 900 lbs roider can deadlift 5pl8 within the first try,welcome the Veeky Forums,the place of retardness.

Superman isn't black, though. Paint him green and have him play the Martian Manhunter.

You should get your diet in line before you start a program. e.g. start running a surplus before you start Smolov, not after.

Truly stupid logic, just train so hard you will eat more, if that's true why do so many people not make any gains while training hard, or get injured because they aren't nurturing their body properly.

If you are trying to gain weight, a surplus of carbohydrate that isn't composed primarily of sugar will aid in muscle growth, not fat gain. Keep eating at an appropriate surplus and you will gain weight. Hanging leg raises, incline leg raises, bridges.

I'm getting bigger and stronger by the day, based off a healthy surplus (+500kcal) and good programming (linear progression/periodization).

If boiled eggs work for you then go for it. Stopped eating eggs a long time ago.

Are supplements a meme? I only buy creatine so I get free shipping with my protein

For beginner and intermediate lifters yes. Advanced lifters maybe. Elite lifters, no. IMO there is only one real supplement (anabolic steroids).

Creatine...not even once...

How about HMB when cutting? I think it helped my stay leaner and the research looks decent. It could be placebo though

>There is no natty limit
Dumb post.

>Creatine...not even once...
Yeah, I'd rather keep my hair.

D-does it come back, when youre off creatine?

For you

looks good user, work those pecs harder with some heavy ass decline

yes it does, you just have to get dick proteins.

suck dick x 1000 and it will come back.

>Yeah, I'd rather keep my hair.

Just take silica you dunce, you're throwing away potential gains

>You should get your diet in line before you start a program. e.g. start running a surplus before you start Smolov, not after.
>Truly stupid logic, just train so hard you will eat more, if that's true why do so many people not make any gains while training hard, or get injured because they aren't nurturing their body properly.

You are excluding shit nigger, learn to read the question.

Also training so hard you have to eat more bullshit? Its called a normal training, I dont know what kind of pussy programming you do that you dont feel hungry after working out.

LOL I don't remember that but thanks.

Post body, so we can compare it to lotus.

Unironically my goal body. I like the look.

lifts can definitely still go up, even natty
you're not at the natty limit, but pretty close I'd say

Steroids.

Lol people believe anything they read on here

GO OUTSIDE

Just jelly!

>natty

Literally disgusting

>Also, black
Blacks were included in the original FFFMI studies,so they can't go over the natty limit either.

>lotus is a genetic freak. dude literally deadlifted 5 plates the first time he ever tried
>Lotus is a genetic freak

Thanks samefag.

The natty limit of delusion.

Everybody in this thread is intelligent enough to understand context except you.

Training hard can make you hungry, does that always mean you are on a caloric surplus? With your logic yes. Reality is no. You can train hard and be on a caloric deficit.

Having your diet on point is optimizing your macros regardless of whether you are trying to lose weight, maintain weight, or gain weight so you do not gain more fat than necessary.

On a deficit optimizing your diet means eating in such a way to retain as much muscle as possible while losing as much fat as possible.

On a surplus that means eating in such a way that you gain as muscle lean muscle mass as possible while minimizing the amount of unnecessary fat gain.

>Also training so hard you have to eat more bullshit?
Not everyone is trying to gain weight 24/7. This is lack of discipline. You still have to train hard while you are on a caloric deficit.

>I dont know what kind of pussy programming you do that you dont feel hungry after working out
What is intermittent fasting? Educate yourself about insulin spikes and when it is most effective to have them in correlation to your training. You can spike your insulin before and after a workout on a caloric deficit and still retain muscle mass without being hungry.

Most strength programs call for caloric maintenance or surplus while explicitly stating not to perform them on a caloric deficit (Smolov, Russian Squat Routine, Shieko). So yes diet once again is priority before programming.

The meals outside your training window contribute largely to gaining/losing fat.

One day if you ever have the discipline and intelligence to apply and understand how pivotal diet is to programming you might, just might have a chance being strong, or looking good, with your attitude you definitely will never have both.

>inb4 hurr durr nigger this nigger that, bubba and billy told me cherlyne got fucked by a nigger and only i fuck my sister not niggers

Veeky Forums has completely distorted my views on what is natty and what is not, as well as on what is big and what is dyel.
I don't even know what to think about all those pics. Can someone pls post a completely unironical natty limit body?

>lotus is natty

They're both natty (well achievable natty, except MasT).

They both just fall at the right side of the bell curve for what is possible in the population.

The population falls along a bell curve for the most part, there are some genetic freaks who will achieve results most will need to roid for.

It's not that unlikely you'll see them on the internet, afterall they are more likely to have their photos taken and shared. As lifting gets more popular we'll see more and more of them since those extreme responders to resistance training are more likely to stick with going to the gym than those who aren't.

Turn on your Tripcode Fagget T

>People of African descent have around 20% more test than Caucasians and Asians

Even if true, 20% more test ain't shit. Roids put you at significantly higher than 1.2x normal test.

not sure if bait since americans are so bad at math.

Honestly Eric Helms is a good representation of what can be attained natty if you have average-shit tier genetics

Can you give an example of how you'd set up a diet around a specific example program?

Also, what do you mean by "The meals outside your training window contribute largely to gaining/losing fat."?

Any good sources or information about "optimizing macros", specifically sources which state the reasoning behind making certain decisions instead of just saying "do this cos Arnold did it."?

>Can you give an example of how you'd set up a diet around a specific example program?
Most strength programs call for caloric maintenance or surplus while explicitly stating not to perform them on a caloric deficit (Smolov, Russian Squat Routine, Shieko). So yes diet once again is priority before programming.

>Also, what do you mean by "The meals outside your training window contribute largely to gaining/losing fat."?
Educate yourself about insulin spikes and when it is most effective to have them in correlation to your training. You can spike your insulin before and after a workout. Why would you spike your insulin outside that window?

Learn about insulin spikes and protein synthesis/fat gain.

>Any good sources or information about "optimizing macros", specifically sources which state the reasoning behind making certain decisions instead of just saying "do this cos Arnold did it."?
It's almost as if there is a document that contains all this knowledge on the front page of the site...
liamrosen.com/fitness.html

Learn about the function of micro nutrients.

Spoon feeding readily available information ins't my thing, if there is a specific question which cannot be answered on Google then I'm glad to field it.

so that's how arnold looked like when he competed at your stats?

natty limit of delusion indeed.

you're 40lbs lighter than you claim and you're barely out of dyel territory.

actually , yeah, nattyshits probably cant hope to do much better than that, stay pitiful.

>so that's how arnold looked like when he competed at your stats

Here's a (you).

a baby 500mg test cycle(which is so insignificant you probably shouldnt have bothered roiding at all) puts you at 5000+ test, which is 6x the higher end of a male in his 20s.

someone having a test level of 600 vs 750 ain't gonna do shit you fucking indian.

Depends on what you mean. For aesthetics, not even close, you're fat.
For size and strength, not even close, you're small.
For athletics, I'd be VERY surprised if you've got a decent sprint, high jump or much explosive power.
For shitty compromizing physique with no commitment to strength, vanity or athletics, maybe.

OP certainly isn't smaller than this guy. Even though this guy gives you a hard one, stop posting his pic everywhere. He would hate it for starters

>retard alert
If you're prone to baldness then you should be cautious. Creatine doesn't really correlate with raising DHT levels

OP has bigger everything. Pic is me. I look better than you, OP is bigger, give up on life.

shiet mate, how hard do you hit rear delts?

Look at this athlean-x wannabe. You are nowhere NEAR the 'size' of Sure, you have a 28" waist and are cut but come on. You are not what anyone would describe, using your words, "big". I bet you can't strict press your bw.

shoo shoo legless lanklet

Maybe because is on juice f g t

>juicing for that

u guys seriously think he's on gear? he big but u don't need to cycle for that power lifter body

this user vs. OP ... say it with me: "you are delusional"

No, I do not. Hence the incredulous >juicing for that

That's after couple of years of consistent roiding.

how can I reach my natty potential whilst keeping as lean as possible? Is it possible or is it something you only really achieve temporarily after you cut from a bulk? I have my own opinion on this but curious to know what Veeky Forums thinks

that guy has like a 35 inch waist and maybe 1.4:1 shoulder waist ratio.

hes 13% bodyfat at most lol get your eyes checked.

False. Actually asians have on average more test. Weird but true. Look it up.