Reminder that you're wasting your time because you don't need to workout to get a girlfriend or be happy

Reminder that you're wasting your time because you don't need to workout to get a girlfriend or be happy.

>lifting for girls

Good for him.

I don't want a girl with the kind of mental damage that makes her want to feed someone until it kills them.

this

That girl isn't exactly good looking herself. This post is dildos.

but working out makes me happy

Maybe shes a cubby chaser just like some men ive seen that are fit.
It happens so who cares.
Good for them

>tfw literally that pic with the genders swapped
help

>tfw girl I have a crush on is literally in this kind of relationship

ITS NOT FAIR

He has money!!!FACT!!!

Reminder that for every one attractive girl that is dating Jabba the Hut, there are thousands who only date attractive men.
You might be content to sit around and wait for your goons to kidnap an Alderaanian princess, but I'm gonna fucking get jacked.

Getting a gf and being happy are two different things. If your happyness is dictated by having a gf then youll be stressed about it your whole life.

i started lifting because i've always wanted to be strong

now i lift because it's fun

are you not having fun user?

>LIFTING
>4
>GIRLS

Why don't feeders just attach themselves to triathaletes or supermarathon runners?

Then best of both worlds right?

I gave up lifting for girls

After the first few months I decided that if I can get a group of gay guys to cat call me, then I've hit my peak

Now I'm a faggot who sucks cock in the gym showers.

n-no homo though, so it's cool

Dead

jesus the amount of autism in the world really makes me worry about havin kids.

If you're lifting for women you are WASTING YOUR TIME.
As long as not an Auschwitz survivor or a 200kg piece of shit a gf will like what you look like regardless.
If a girl is shallow enough to only want to date you only if youre jacked then youre fucked m8, she's a peice of shit legit.

I'm lifting so I can make people intimidated by me

lol

>m8
how do you expect anyone to take anything you say seriously when you're an 11 year old boy. i bet you say "kek" irl as well lol

im 21 and australian so fuck up mate

i fucking hate australians

b-but user, what about zyzz¿

He was a sandnigger born in america
Still dont like him though

her dad was a big fat bastard and probably molested her.

lmao

Tru

>Wouldnt bang, 2/10 at best.