Bros I need your help

Bros I need your help.

I went on a date with this chick about 3 days ago. We had fun going out and doing stuff along with the concert, but I was a nervous wreck so I was super nervous and awkward. I texted her a few hours after our date, saying:

>that was probably your most bizarrish encounters you've had it, but I think I spotted a few laughs at my rehearsed jokes that might just bring in a second meet up anywhere anytime if you're down.

That was Saturday, it's Tuesday now and still nothing. She was super cute and we had a lot in common though, and she actually did have eye contact the entire time plus was laughing.... I'd love to go on a second date with her, but that would mean texting her again when she hasn't even replied to my first text...

... I want her Bros, what should I do?

you done goofed.

you should have texted back 2 days later.

also. dont ever text anyone those words ever again this is how you do it.

1. pick a thing to do.
2. ask cutie to go do it.
3. go do it.

You blew it, or she was just being nice because she didn't really like you, or both. If a girl wants to do something with you, she'll at least reply back. Do yourself a favor and don't be that guy who has a full-blown autism fit that she sends screencaps of to her friends

full autismo on the text m8, too beta

Bros she was a fucking 10 though, I really think it is worth my dignity to at least try one last time. I'm not saying she's the only girl out there, but she was definitely a top-tier chick

Who the fuck asks a girl out like that? She ignored you because you're obviously a cuck

Move on and do better with the next one.

Don't text her an explanation of what happened, it shows how much you've been worrying about what she thinks.

Don't tell her 'anytime anywhere.' Women like men who A) have a life and B) are aloof.

And I want a 100.b bag of gold doubloons, but neither of us are going to get what we want. If she was still interested in you she would have replied, you blew it, move on.

Don't fucking do it you humongous faggot, it will only cause you more sorrow

t. idiot who's been in the same position

*100lbs
Also if you happen to know anyone looking to get rid of some gold doubloons let me know

No I mean I'm not tripping over this chick. I'm cool with the fact that there's other girls out there, it's just this one definitely has more going on than the other girls that I'm talking to currently.

Yep, I'm doing it. I'll have other girls lined up pretty soon, I might as well just try again with this one before I do. I look like a jackass, but fuck it if it ends up working out.

There's been plenty of stories of girls playing hard to get and eventually the guy gets her.

You text her again. Then again, and again, until you decide its enough. What are you afraid of? If you really like the girl dont play games just fucking ask her out.

>muh pua sh-
FUCK YOUR PUA SHIT. YOU ALMOST COST ME A GREAT GIRL. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah but I had at least a chance to try again. My dignity is definitely worth even a sliver of a potential second date with this girl.

Im this

These
Never had a relationship.

These
Are shitposting.

I chased the hard to get girl for most of the past year and while I made occasional headway it has been more often than not a heartache and I'm only now deciding to cut it off before the year ends, which is hard enough

just don't do it man, the further you go the harder it gets, even if she replies she may ultimately not want anything serious and by that point you may be too far gone to be rational and stop yourself

Your dignity is worth shit. Literally noone gives a fuck about it, specially when it comes to girls.

This thread is triggering me beyond measure. Hits too close home.

>Admitting that you're a weirdo.

Dude, you've just confirmed everything she was thinking in her head. You basically told her to not fuck you.

It's over, give it up. Anything you do now will just seem like begging. She will never contact you again.

Alright bros I got it!!

Show my last text a few days ago was suggesting that if she wants to meet up again it could be anytime anywhere. My next text that I'm going to send her will be:

>Which could even include tea n' chill

Which I'll send I a couple days

Then do it, fuck it who cares. It's not like it matters what the girl thinks of you if you never see her again anyways. If it works, buy me a couple gold doubloons to celebrate.

More like tea and shill.
Fuck off, we all know you work for EA sports.

>that was probably your most bizarrish encounters you've had it, but I think I spotted a few laughs at my rehearsed jokes that might just bring in a second meet up anywhere anytime if you're down
Girls hate run-on sentences, ya blew it

in all seriousness, this guy has it right. Don't ever say "maybe a second meet-up anywhere anytime if you're down." Suggest an "anywhere/anytime" of your own choosing, and you'll know whether or not she's "down" when she either says yes or ignores you

>that was probably your most bizarrish encounters you've had it, but I think I spotted a few laughs at my rehearsed jokes that might just bring in a second meet up anywhere anytime if you're down.
>mfw

Literally your only option is to text her next weekend with a date idea and just pretend that autistic text you sent never happened.
>Hey I'm gonna go see a concert tonight want to come? (find a cheap show at a cool bar)
>Hey I heard about this awesome restaurant and I want to go try it out - want to come? My friend went and said their ____ was amazing.
etc

If she's down then you're golden.
If she doesn't respond, never text her again.
If she says some shit like "sounds fun! im busy that night tho :(" and DOES NOT suggest another night, say "no worries, I'll find somebody else" and never try to set another date with her. If she comes after you then go along with it.
If she says she's busy but suggests another night, you're in business. Don't prompt her to do it though.

That's how you find out if she's in to you or not. And stop being so fucking awkward goddamn.

Don't put the pussy on a pedestal. You're a fucking retard.

Suggest a fun filled night playing Madden NFL 16 by EA sports, now with realistic football graphics!