Made my first 50k in crypto, thanks for your assistance on the journey biz <3

Made my first 50k in crypto, thanks for your assistance on the journey biz

if u want to give back to Veeky Forums i'm here lost 50% today

tell us how

I lost my only 50k in crypto, thanks for your assistance on the journey biz

Clearly you shorted everything biz told you to buy. Foolproof get rich method.

You're welcome mate. Now it's time to give back to the community

1F9jhMAWerdoWVNtUckXUk9VgXDF7dsUus

went with nav instead of zen and got assraped

I got in on antshares and sold that, then omg to ark to XLM to Zen. I haven't shorted anything. I'm not on any exchanges that have it :(

started with about 5k

MY FUCKING PORTFOLIO HAS BEEN BOUNCING BETWEEN $10K AND $18K FOR ALMOST SIX MONTHS

as someone with 500 in the game and is new to this, how do you decide who to listen to

also 15jXSV1QfYaXFmfjD3Z2DTXGLjgo2cNCxp

pls thnx

>how do you decide who to listen to
this

not bad but really, anyone can say that...
i made $103k with timestamp proof :)

How do you guys balance your shitcoins? Based on their USD value our coin? Or per total balance

I don't get my info on Veeky Forums, mostly look up TA patterns and I'm in a few discords/telegrams. I come to biz to check out the coins myself they post on here, its hard to tell who is actually trying to help you because most the anons here don't want you to make gains. A few people here give solid advice and you can generally tell by looking up the info yourself

Nice I made 500k this week alone. Youll make it someday

You’re fucked
You’re fucked also

There is no secret formula, be smart, lose money, lurk, do your own research

Explain to me how a smart investor predicted the ZEN pump

The leaked doc, someone posted earlier saying to get in before the 12hr pump etc

What telegram groups are you in? I've been day trading with a bot for some decent success but would like some news and updates outside of biz to bring other pairs into my rotations.

There are numerous leaked docs which predict pumps that amount to nothing.

I didn't expect an answer, because I know there isn't one. Keep arrogantly riding your luck and shut the fuck up about "smarts" and "research".

Im in a few "whale club" telegrams that give decent signaling but I've had bigger gains with my discord groups.

nice mate! im happy for you! someday ill hope to get there but you have to start somewhere