You accidentally revealed your power level to a girl

>You accidentally revealed your power level to a girl.

What do I do Veeky Forums??

nothing bro, you're done

Try harder next time

about what? immigration, women voting,...?

What do you mean by power level?

Did you tell her that you're a kissless virgin or something?

Which power level?

Vidya? Politics? Lifting?

God help you, anime?

Own it you bitch.

Unless it's anime or vidya or whatever, in which case you should kill yourself for your bad taste.

Pizzagate. We were arguing about hillary vs trump when I brought up Podesta and child fucking. Can I switch it around? She semmed a bit interested in me.

Just own it, fucking hell.

Revealing your powerlevel to a woman ain't shit, they'll forget it or ignore it if they're attracted to you or like you at the very least. Hell, they might even come around.

Other guys are a bit different, if they disagree, they'll hold it against you and they won't forget, because it's a different dynamic.

this, it's not going to be a deal breaker unless you're constantly on it and being a dick

no one likes a yes man pussy

Not OP.

You need to *slowwwlllyyyyyy* introduce her to your ideolo --- I mean ideas.

No point in pussyfooting around, I'm not much of a pollack but I've revealed my out there ideas completely sober over coffee before, it happens and she not only still talks to me, but seeks me out at parties and whatnot. She has a boyfriend but I think that's all that's stopping her.

I'm not saying don't talk about things. All I'm saying is that in order to form a stable relationship you must agree. And dunking someones head into the deep end without previous exposure to radical ideas understanding does not make.

Let me put it this way: there is a reason most women are leftists and politically correct, and it's not because of the correctness of ideology but because of social conditioning and the complete lack of contrary worldviews presented to females.

When I said "trannies are mentally ill and mutilating ones genitalia does not a female make" to my S.O. their head nearly exploded solely because they've never heard anyone in their life cognizently express those ideas. They're always presented with already defeated strawmen.

I disagree, they go with the flow moreso than you think.

They respect honesty and convictions in either sense, I'm sure they've got plenty of sniveling cowards to deal with in their daily lives. If she likes you, she'll stick around, if not, well then you had no chance anyway.

I suppose you're right. I told her that I'd respect them in public, pronouns, etc. solely because I'm a decent human being but I refused at the point of warping my perception to privately consider such a thing a female. She respected me for that.

>"subert"
>regular hoe
>those disgusting dyed hair

Also - go back sucking nigger dicks, fucking /pol/

>it was just a joke heh heh
Then ask if she does anal.

try not being autistic and not taking everything on a Laotian plastic surgery forum as 100% fact

>newfag detected
lurk moar

Oh shit.

Mein gott. Where can I find such a fine specimen?

Spotted the butthurt nigger