Let me be blunt. Is there a crisis on binance today?

Let me be blunt. Is there a crisis on binance today?

The binance effect is real

Im faithful to Link, but I just sat there and messed with Buy and Sell orders and you can see there are clearly bots that counter them everytime.
Sold whats in my binance wallet for now and put it in something safe like WTC until we get a little closer to LINK going somewhere.

Rory said there would be no announcments Friday so I feel safe.

Yeah must be the whales suppressing the price extra hard today.

>whales are accumulating

well that depends on what you mean by crisi.
this reference is the best i've ever seen on biz, well done op

"That depends on how you define 'crisis"

weekend looks like a good opportunity for the price to go even lower. I think I will accumulate.

I've been here long enough to know this. The biz cycle is pretty predictable: coin gets shilled, partial adoption follows, coin goes up, mass shilling and mass adoption follow and then, coin goes up another 10% and boom, ready to collapse.
Digibyte was exactly like that, ChainLink is DGB's baby.

Vitalik said it was overvaluated. The creator of ethereum put a sword on the coin's head and you think it can still go up? This guy is not some Jamie Dimon who knows fuck what about crypto, so perhaps you should listen to him.

This coin gets shilled 24/7 on this board, which is useless because people already know the existence of it. So why do people do that? Despair. People are desperate because Link clearly is out of fuel, so they shill it to collectively think "hey, look how many we are, we are obviously mooning", which is a major red flag for any investor.

Price has already tanked 40%. Be smart, know when to get out and mainly know when not to get in. Don't waste your money on something that already went 3x ICO price and is forming the bearish head and shoulders pattern.

Put your money on a strong altcoin that will survive the btc appocalypse, some coin that is on a low spot that can easily go up 80% the following months, like Ark, Decred, Litecoin.

Don't be a link marine, listen to Vitalik, me and reason.

Nice pasta Elmer

>implying decentralized Oracles are not worth trillions

I think I will kill myself.

>Says Chainlink is like DGB
>Promotes Ark or Decred

That's what I was thinking.

I remember when OMG first released and there was someone fudding literally every thread saying it was 10X ICO at .35 cents. For about a solid week before OMG exploded. Any time anyone mentioned it there he fucking was to save people from making a bad investment.

Thank god for that guy.

why not accumulate more?

this is exactly like when NEO hit $5 before mooning to $50

lol, that looks like that money was just printed out.

this meme is funny

>Litecoin

There's actually a law they're not allowed to use money that's too realistic in movies.