That guy who goes to the gym 6 days a week

>that guy who goes to the gym 6 days a week

>that guy who yawns betwixt sets

I have to go at 9AM and I only get up at 8AM, so its not my fault. The gym is way to full later

>Not doing PPL x2

>i only get up at 8am
>only 8am

>that guy who doesn't go to the gym 7 days a week.

i go 6 days a week because im a fat fuck.

it's like he even wants to make it

It's my depression.

i don't see the problem here officer

How do you know, unless you also go six days a week?

I suffer from chronic fatigue after a boutique of late stage Lyme disease and always feel exhausted now, but I workout still because I don't want to be gross. I yawn between every set every time.

>that guy who lifts between sits

>that guy who yawns betwixt sets in le basketball shorts

8 AM is a later wake up time than probably 90% of adults outside of college you manchild.

>that guy who doesn't do dance moves between sets

You are making the others awkward just have a good time like the rest of us.

Isn't that how PPL is supposed to be done.

I always start yawning when I'm out of oxygen and really tired

I go every day. And quite frankly I don't care if people call me tryhard or whatever. It centers my mind and helps with my depression, the endorphins really help.

1 hour of cardio a day (I watch Law and Order SVU while on the elliptical) and I do weight training every other day.

NEET

Are you ripped as fuck?

I can't tell if you're serious or trolling

>that guy who has to have his tools

user...

How would you know unless you're also there 6 days?

My suspicions rose when I went to the gym on my off-day and since I had to skip earlier that week and saw the same guy there again. I wondered, "could it be that he's actually going to gym 6 times a week?" I had to get to the bottom of it. I've watched Breaking Bad and in one episode Heisenberg puts a tracking device on a car, to track its movements and draw conclusions from those patterns. So, I did the same thing. And surprise surprise this asshole has been going to the gym 6 times a week, every day but Saturday. I was furious. Next time I saw him benching walked up to him yelling "I'll spot you bro" to avoid attention from what I was about to do. I pushed the bar on his throat so he can't scream, and kept saying things like "yeah that's it, you can do it, push push". I stopped for a moment and whispered "If I see you here one more time on Tuesday or Wednesday (I had to pick two days, otherwise he'd be able to just change his rest day and keep going six times a week) I'll fucking kill you kid. I've had enough of this". I then let him push it up and left the gym. Next day I didn't see him there anymore. Fucking normie

I got up, showered, got changed and now it's 6am. Fuck you.

That guy who doesn't squat below parallel

>>Not doing PPL x2

>He fell for the leg day maymay :'^]

Do PPLxPP

>that guy who goes to the gym

100% serious

Strong/little fat. Hopefully ripped but I gotta lose like 20lbs. Cutting like a beast right now. Taking in like 1k calories and a fuckload of protein.

I've only been doing this for like 2 years.

>8 am
>early
Motherfucker I have classes that START at 8.

wow good job u wake up RLY early

Atta boy

>signing up for an 8am class
Rookie mistake, user

that used to be me. cardio 4 days a week and lifted for 3. but recently i'v been too tired to go after work. fitting in traffic drains me out compared to before when i worked close to home. i was transferd to another location

>Strong/little fat
>but I gotta lose like 20lbs
>gotta lose 20lbs
>self measured
>more like 35lbs

Notice how it's only delusional fatasses who are ALWAYS at the gym?

cant even say hes overtraining cause he probably lifts like a bitch and spends 80% of the time on his phone.

>that dyel who doesn't come to the gym 6 days a week and is fatter every time you see him

most optimal would be 3on 1off

>that kid who has no hobbies outside of lifting

Wow that's neat

>that guy that trains legs

legs are for girls faggot

post pics

Idk if its bait but I'm doing ABCxABCx etc... and all my major lifts went up 1 plate in like 4 months, it was incredible