How fit is your gf ?

how fit is your gf ?

best case of GOMAD if i've ever seen one

thanks skeletal

People who are severely underweight or severely overweight should be forcefully locked up until treated.

I wish I was a skelly instead of a landwhale

T H I N N

m-my w-what?

>that exercise ball routine
does she have a fucking death wish

A gf? Where?

this woman looks like 70 lbs. how close am i?

she doesn't exersise EVER, she hates it... but she is thin and have a great ass. I can not complain. She looks better then alot girls in the Gym... so i can really not complain. great genes.

This girl is on the right track, at least she's lifting, add 15-20lbs of mass and she will look great

Post pic of ur gf

>Quarter squat gang

Destroying her knees

I don't have a gf. I share a one bed with my lesbian ex and we exclusively fuck each other.

It's complicated.

She's fit enough. can squat 175 for reps at 125.

she needs 2gomad desu

well im at work and this is the only pic i got here.
She wanted to make it difficult für me to work.
Man i love her ass

Not very, is on the chubby side. Haven't said anything because don't want to hurt her feelings and I still find her attractive desu

Why would you share your gf for other men to fap to? Are you secretly a cuck and don't know it?

شكرًا سيد هيكل عظمي

SANKS YO HONGRE SKELETOR

skeltal*

thank mr skeltal

She went to the gym to try on her gym clothes not work out it would seem.

as an yurofag how much weight is that on the first exercise? are those like special low weight plates or is that actually 1pl8?

no, but i love to cuck others.
And the truth is, that this could be a Internet Picture that i customise only to give the Illusion that im telling the truth... so no cuck here. Hope you like the Picture.

>Second Exercise

It's like she wants to do scoobys skateboard squats

There is no ass to be seen.

THANK YOU MRS SKELETAL.

My gf was in the canada olympic synchronized swimming (retired now), and we're doing crossfit together

My Gf needs to lose 40 pounds.

Her weight loss so on point she doesn't exist in this realm anymore

Thanks mrs skeletal

i have no gf so yeah

She's high test

High test he says.

>Why do you insist on calling me this?
>t. This guy's boyfriend

ミスタースケルトンありがとう

GF is reasonably fit. Does barbell shit and circuit bullshit group training.
Kinda chubby, but looking more defined erry day, hope she keeps it up.

cпacиб г-н cкeлeтный

thank mr skeltal

/thread

Pretty fit.

How do I go about telling a girl she should get Veeky Forums? I've recently met a girl and I feel like it might be going places, only problem is she's slightly overweight, while nothing dealbreaking, I jusr feel like if she wouldn't lose 25-ish lbs and do biuld her legs and ass up a bit, she'd be a top tier qtpa2ty
I can't just tell her "hey you should lose some weight"

thank mr skeltal

thank mr skeltal

'thank mr skeltal'

SHOO SHOO SPOOKY SKELLY

>reasonably fit
>kinda chubby
Pick one

thank mr skeletal

Thank mr skeletal

My girls is lazy as fuck won't go to gym with me. Won't run cycle or go to mma with me. She loves beers and has a wide back. I'm lenient as fuck and actually love chubby girls with curves but she has zero tit's and is more skinny far. If she wasn't the mother of my child I might leave her but down the line she says she may want more kids and hasn't shown any inclination to get fit. She has also become a gains goblin idk wtf to do. Her only saving grace is that she is blonde 5'1 and her mom aged really well. If her belly sticks out past her tiny tit's any more I may have to leave her and be a good single father. She is a fun/good person and I enjoy her company but this shit is getting out of hand......hold me brehs

Mine used to have an eating disorder and is now not TOO bad body wise but is definitely skinny fat. I've tried so hard bros she barely has an ass but I love her too much to move on. Its been three years and her bodies gotten a lot better at least but its still not good
She used to spend every waking second in the gym so she doesn't like going back. She hates putting a lot of time into form cause I guess that requires self consciousness??
Idk I just hope she eats less and after college she'll def start drinking less and she'd be hot if she were skinny.

Man she really barely has an ass tho

O ye but shes a DD cup blonde

FUCK LOVE IS HARD

thank Mr skeltal

communicate to her

>marrying femlets even if they're aryan
i'm sorry you couldn't marry a tall aryan to create pussy killing machines like lundgren

Have you ever communicated to a girl that she's too fat? It never goes down well..

Girl here
Tell her please, yes it sucks hearing that you're fat but at least it's something she can control (not something on her face) and it would be way worse if the man I love and the father of my kid leaves

She's fit thicc, I'd say. She has a flat tummy but she's curvy. Pretty big titties, wide hips and well-shaped thighs. He lifts, like seriously lifts and does sprinting. It's strange in a way that when bounding her from behind, even though her ass is big, it's still pretty hard. She also has a hard back and I can feel her biceps. I think that she's actually quite rare case for a woman, both body shape and muscle mass wise.

She*, autocorrect did it. She ain't a trap.

who the fuck is this chick

If she doesn't like it
>she leaves you
If she doesn't hear it
>you leave her
If she hears it
>you win

You either get what you already settled for or better.

My qt3.14 French gf is 103lbs and I try stuffing her, the American way, but she just wont gain weight

Tell her to get fit with you and that more test = sensation and orgasm.

Thank you hungry skeleton

Am I the only guy here that likes very skinny girls like that?
>meet Ms skeltal
>really like her
>just started dating a thicc Mexican
I would try getting her to come to the gym, but we live about 40 miles apart

thank mr skeltal

I can relay with dat.

My gf got DAT ASS but is thin AMD never worki out. She has some fat but the healthy amount.

Woah! That spooked me.

For now...

being unable to gain weight is impossible unless u have some kind of medical issues u fucking retard

probably vomits when you aren't looking desu, if she's eating over the maintenance amount and not putting anything on you might wanna see a doctor

They're really thin it looks like 10lbs

Before I met my gf she was into doing tons of cardio and the stair stepper thing with random accessory lifts with tiny weight (5lbs). So she's pretty thin (5'11" - 140)

Since we've been dating i've helped her with a more consistent routine that focuses on core and lower body strength. She actually really enjoys squats and hip thrusts which is great for me because she has a small ass.

Symmetric strength score 77

in relationship with my gym crush since 4 months soon
she is pretty weak but has a 8/10 body and nice ass

>Used to run often, works out
>Nice 57kg when we first met
>Date for over a year
>Becomes complacent
>Now 62kg
>gets chubby
>still works out but only for "maintenance", doesn't run anymore
>Refuses to work out together, her "alone" time
>Doesn't want me to help her lifting in any way

Trying so hard to keep her reasonably fit by suggesting doing fit shit together like swimming but I can tell her motivation is rock bottom. Dunno how long I can stay attracted to this woman, it's fucking rage inducing since she's got potential to be T H I C C.

>implying that I have a gf

shes a landwhale ):
cant find nothing better, wat do

My girlfriend got tricked into thinking yoga is someone needs to be fit.

Above or at elite in all symmetric strengh categories with a 600+ total. I'm so proud of her. Just watched her bench 1 lmao plate and she only weighs 105.

Feels good brehs

Why do women do these weird exercises?

>Crossfit
Does she want to try out the Paralympics next?

underrated

>my gf
Why OP

How pitiful women are.
1 plaet is elite?
Anyway,i shan't complain. I actually turned my gf off benchpressing when I farted in het face during a set in a half full gym.

Can't stop laughing

>smith machine
>fucking skellyfaggot
>trap bar deads
>so much DYEL

Why even lift at that point? There's no muscle mass/strength to preserve, and I'm guessing she's not bulking. So what's the point? Just go full cardio.

not my current gf.

My best fit girl was a cardio bunny doing 3 miles a day...those legs were so thicccccc. I will never see that type ever again. Her calves were bigger than mine, fucking softballs in there.

Runs 3-4 times a week, does yoga twice a week, spin class once a week.
She's fairly thin, has a nice butt, but isn't really muscular.
I like her body.

thank mr skeltal

Woa woa I never said we were married or even planned to. She would have to sign a prenuptial for one thing. I'm not losing half my shit for anyone interested work was say to hard

Also I'm black and my some is a handsome lanklet like me

Thanks mr skeltal

I don't want to leave her and family is important to me but so isn't a healthy sex life if I'm going to be with one woman for the rest of my life I want her to age well. I love sexy older women and belive me when I say I'm not ridiculous about her physique but she is only 25 and if this is the effort I see after the first kid I'm worried about additional kids

I know but I like her alot as a person and I want to be with her for my son. I think it's healthy for him

As in good cardio compared to my lazy ass and a willingless to do barbell shit

She barely displaces the bar a foot on her deadlift. Get that skinny lanky bitch on a fucking regular bar and using a traditional stance.

Offer to baby sit the kid while she work outs (I know kids are awful and even a mom would do anything to get away sometimes)

You don't have to say it to her face that she's fat but keep annoying her about joining a gym, also have pictures of fit girls on your computer so she'd get jelly and if she asks why you have them just say you like fitness in general

She lifts for the rush.

thank mr skeltal