Got too fat on my bulk guys, i'm not really sure where to go from here cause i'm scared to lose muscle

Got too fat on my bulk guys, i'm not really sure where to go from here cause i'm scared to lose muscle

I'm sucking in my gut holding my breath in the photo too just to give u an idea

Just quit.

u a goody ass lookin nigga boy

My ass is THICC after this bulk but it kinda looks alright. Worst part is my belly and midsection

Nice buddha belly fat boy.

fag

Keep bulking obviously, u need to break through to the other side basically. Keep getting stronger till it overtakes the fat content in ur body

Don't listen to these complete fucking fuccbois, just cut and keep working on maintaining ur lifts.

If you continue to lift heavy and eat enough you shouldn't loose significant muscle mass.

But it's inevitable that you will loose some muscle mass. Here you have to ask yourself what you want. Do you want to lift for aesthetics or strength? If aesthetics, don't worry about it. Cut away and you'll come out looking like a sick cunt. If strength, keep eating and lifting, leave humanity behind and become a strong cunt.

You should just keep working on maintaining strength whilst getting leaner, dont cut your calories too fast, try to keep track of them and reduce the intake week by week slightly. That way your body can slowly adapt. Also kick in some aerobic exercise of you didnt do it yet, 3times per week

YOU'RE BLOATED AS HELL

THANK YOU.

Needed some legit advice. Bless yous

same lol

that's how i look after every meal

oh wait

How?!

Teach me.
What are ur lifts?

sames

what the fuck have you done

why did you bulk to 25% bodyfat

are you stupid?

You stupid shit, like, even when you only had half of your massive gut you still didn't think "something's wrong here"?

> i'm scared to lose muscle

can't lose what you don't have.

Stap guys it was a long winter. It was also addicting seeing my lifts increase to big levels

Sam Hyde?

Why do I find this attractive?
No homo.

Cause i could hate fuck you and eat a pizza with you soon after. ;)

yeah i bet people are gonna be impressed and pointing out your 2plate deadlift and not that gigantic pregnant belly you have, fatso.

Why are u taking it all so personally? Chillax i'd love to see your 'progress'

lmaoo sounds like someones gf left them for a guy with 2 plate diddly

you gotta accept the reality that you will lose muscle mass when you cut, but depending on how much calories you cut is how much mass you will lose, that's why the sticky recommends a 500 calorie deficit with increased protein intake to help rebuild that lost mass

Thanks m8

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

no worries m8

> i could hate fuck you

If you played the role of the woman, then sure.

I'm in the same situation as OP but not as fat, essentially went from skinnyfat to bigger belly more muscle every where probably around 22-25% bf

Should I eat 200 ish above maintenance and do some cardio like C25K to recomp before I cut in spring or just cut now?

Roid gut? If yes, you're a fucking faggot.

Can't afford most food let alone drugs

> OP
> can't afford food
> see: gut

That's cute, but you're wrong OP.
Bend over.

Cut and take proteins, then. Good luck.

You like a guy on my dorm floor, except he is a little fatter and he actually thinks he looks good so he never wears a shirt.

roy nelson mode, mirin
stats?

fucking magic

sticking out his gut in pic one, flexing abs and sucking in gut in pic two.

Jason Genova, is this you??

lol jason looks dyel nowadays

>lift less
>walk uphill/do endurance based cardio
>build legs
>cut fat
>maintain muscle
How hard is that mate?
Hit your two favourite muscle groups with compounds and some isolations twice a week to maintain and put all your remaining effort into eating clean and doing cardio.
t.pregnant fatso who is doing the same.