How do I get a thicker neck? What are SAFE neck exercises for it? And I really do mean safe...

How do I get a thicker neck? What are SAFE neck exercises for it? And I really do mean safe, ain't nobody wanna break their neck

Other urls found in this thread:

anthonymychal.com/neck-training-fit-for-a-neanderthal/
youtube.com/watch?v=zvQTyHE2c5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Deadlifts and headbanging

Just suck dick bro. It's not gay if you do it for exercise.

Deadlift just do it

How the fuck will deadlifts give you a thick neck? They give you traps for sure but neck isn't traps only

Neck Flexion, Neck Extension, deadlifts

Quit being a dyel and do them. Try to tell me your neck doesn't start getting thicker after you start pulling decent numbers

I pull 180kg as a working set which is a decent amount, I know what deadlifts do. They won't make your neck thick you stupid fuck, your neck literally does no work during it. Again, neck isn't traps only

Oh shit I remember bro. Just like do that thing metalheads do when they dance, like the head bang thing. I did it once when I was 16 to impress a girl with my plumage and I remember being sore as fuck. Just blast some metal in your spare time and dance like, hopefully, nobody is watching \m/

Try a head harness, there's tons of information on how to use them safely. I've added 3 inches to my neck in a few months since getting mine (and hitting 500 on the deadlift)

He said decent numbers faggot, any mouthbreather can pull 4pl8 for reps after a year

Weighted neck bridges. Do them on a yoga mat or other cushioned surface.

Swing a weight in a slow and controlled motion similar to that of stroking your 4 foot long banana shaped penis with both hands as if you were attempting to ejaculate into a cup roughly 2 feet behind your head.

yeah I'm sure neck will magically explode at some number for no reason despite the fact that every other muscle progressively increases in size when trained. But not neck, neck will only start responding after a certain plateau

how's your second month of SS

>you stupid fuck
Must have struck a nerve with the dyel comment. :^)

weighted neck cable pulls

Weighted neck pulls.
Idk if they'll make your neck bigger but boxers use them to strength their necks so they can take punches better

headstands, head front bridges, head back bridges

headstand progression:
tripod->headstand with hands on floor->headstand with forearms on floor

front bridges - first do them with hands then without and later try to get more bodyweight on your neck less on feet

back bridges - first with hands then without

remember to move/roll your head during bridges dont do it during headstand or youll die

Suck dick

This.
anthonymychal.com/neck-training-fit-for-a-neanderthal/

The only way really, ask pic related she can confirm.

steroids

youtube.com/watch?v=zvQTyHE2c5M

>user tries this
>dies

>Buy 8+ of those big golden chains rappers wear
>wear them at all times

easiest lat-builder ever

If only they didn't look so retarded

hahahahahaha

*trap
>howdomuscleswork

Literally just headbang a shit load. Just look slipknot live on YouTube

>SHADES GUIDE ME

4th month of SS and you're an expert on lifting, right?

5th month of SS eh kid? You'll get there

But thats corpse grinder from cannibal corpse tho

kek

Is caveman mode achievable natty?

I like you