Lanklets when will they learn?

Is it opposite day already?

what do you mean???

Suck my dick OP
you probably don't eat and suck at deadlifting too

>impersonating 6'4"

2/10 you overdid it, manlet

Manlet here.

OP isn't wrong. We have less ROM which makes it easier for us to lift, not to mention certain features are smaller (wrists, etc) which make us look HUGE after only 2-3 years of training.

6'5", can confirm. Squats are far and away my least favorite lift.

>tfw 5'4 and squats show really well on my legs and butt without bothering too much

iam actually 6'4 senpai
YES.. the grills like it.. but the gains doesent come eazy.. feel me manlet?

With a lot of gear, taller lifters can build up more ABSOLUTE strength than shorter guys

but shorter guys can gain proportional size and strength quicker in the first years due to lever/ROM advantage and lower protein needs

This. Strongmen always big. Manlets are winning in the amateur categories

Goblet/front squats brah

It's not the ROM which makes it easier, it's the moment arm.

I know that lanklet feel. Diddies and most other exercises are alright, but I'm never comfortable with my squatting form.

...which is proportional to RoM
regardless it's the amount of work you have to put on the bar, weight times distance

>6''4'
Just go and do some 8pl8 diddlies you flaming homosexual

The grass is always greener, eh?

6'7 lanklet here,

130kg squat
190kg dl
100kg bench

6 months lifting, yea obviously long arms and legs make squats and bench harder but as long as you're eating big the weight will move eventually. Follow the right programme and don't quit fgt

pic related my raw chicken upper body

Im probably average about 5'8 but it is funny to see the 6'4 or 6'5 fucks who weight 135 pnds lift.

>HUR IM 6'5 MANLET
>COULD YOU MOVE THE BAR UP 5 HOLES AND TAKE 2 PL8 OFF EACH SIDE SO I CAN SQUAT MANLET.

6 months... how?
been lifting for 6 months myself..
wish i had been doing squats and deadlifts from day 1.. just started doing the last month so my lifts are shit..
80 bench 1x
80 squat 1x
75 deadlift 5x
80 barbell row x5
didnt eat right the first 2 months..
damn i could have made alot more gains if i had just been following a fking routine instead of doing a shitty brosplit where i would skip leg day often

Then don't squat.

>about average
>5'8
Average for a lil bitch

>5'8
5'8 is average for girls maybe. are you a girl?
if not then you should be ashamed.

This isnt really true
Me(5'8") and a 6'2" friend compared our hands today for some reason and my fist and wrist was far bigger than his. I dont think height has a direct correlation to this stuff.

You look much more muscular to other people than you actually think you are. The same isn't true for your height.
You can lift and get bigger, but not taller.
Literally no girl takes a second glance at a guy shorter than herself.
A tall, ottermode guy is preferable to a short, built/ripped guy for %99 of all females.
Even if you don't give a fuck about women, I'd still take being tall with decent muscle over being dwarven blacksmith mode.

Average height in US for males is right over 5'9.

so you're below average height?
AHAHAHAH

>feeling superior to someone cause you can lift a heavier weight through 1/2 their range of motion

As far as in concerned a manley needs to do twice as many reps as the lanklet with the same weight to prove hes on the same level. Otherwise the physical work done is nowhere close

manled alerd :-DDD :DD

Nice try manlet, no one of the height master race hates being tall, go back to your hobbit hole and keep being a conjurer of weak lifts.

>tfw 5'7
>tfw long ass limbs
>tfw got called "lanky" after posting a squat video
>tfw 2.5pl8 squat after 3 years of lifting

Ed Coan is 5'6 and he has massive hands.

>damn i could have made alot more gains if i had just been following a fking routine instead of doing a shitty brosplit where i would skip leg day often

this is what a lot of people fall for I think, just go on /plg/ and lurk for a while when they talk about routines, find one you think you can follow then just follow it exactly as written and don't miss any days.

I did candito linear for a few months but the gains seemed to stop after a while then I switched over to his 6 week programme which im currently half way through and it's really enjoyable

Started doing ICF last month.. just finished my 4th week today actually.
>i just wanna be stronger than my big brother
Atleast i was able to stick with the bro split as a noob which got me into lifting i guess..
making good strenght gains with ICF.

ICF is great for a beginner just remember to deload when you get stuck before switching to a new programme.

>manlet
>huge
Okay sport

deloading on bench and rows now.
stuck on 67.5kg bench 5x5..
not stuck on rows, but improving my form

feels like im doing deadlifts with shit form but when i record myself doing it, my form seems fine.. maybe i should stop over thinking my form

>Literally no girl takes a second glance at a guy shorter than herself.

You what? I'm 5'7 and I've definitely fucked women taller than I am m8

Fuck you lanklet. I wish I was above 6. Only 5'8. Who gives a shit about legs?

not to mention test levels don't scale with height meaning manlets have more test /cubic litre of blood. Hence why they're always so angry

this. i'm 6'5" and front squats are GOAT

GOAT?

Ruminant mammals bred mostly for their milk.

no, this is very wrong

it has nothing to do with work (work is irrelevant in a 1rm effort, you do not fail from lack of ATP you fail from not generating sufficient torque)

it has everything to do with longer segments requiring more torque at the joints to move the same weight

this guy is correct

it's not about absolute height as much as it is about relative segment lengths

a 6'4" man with femurs very short relative to his height will be an excellent squatter, a 6'0" man with extremely long femurs relative to his height will be a terrible squatter