Questions about posture, proportions, etc

So ive been lifting for 3.5 years on and off. Made great strength gains (stats below) but my body is weirdly proportioned.

I have a few questions:

1) i believe my arms and shoulders lack alot compared to chest back traps abs/core.

2 what else do i need to focus on while training

3 how do i fix posture. I can conciously go from bottom left to bottom middle, but this takes effort and discomfort

4 why is my belly so thick. Seems huge compared to my body. I havent eaten in hours and only 1l water yet past 10 hours.

Stats:

Height: 1.81m
Weight 81 kg
Deadlifts: 3.5plate x5
Squat: 3plate. x6
Benchpress 2plate. x10
OHP. 1plate. x10

for thick belly people will tell you to do stomach vacuums, but im not sure if they're a meme or not

have you tried lifting

Obviously. Look at my stats, its not supermuch but more then intermediate. My body is way too small for these stats

Nice beard bro

I don't believe your stats

mmm justin mode

What is your bf%? Men generality store fat around stomach and organs.. You could have fat in your gut but not on your stomach, causing your belly to be thick. Measure bf% and maybe drop. Stomach vacuums will also help. Twisties at the core will also tighten up mid section

Fixing posture is conscious.. Just keep at it.

No its actually very intermediate
See

Thanks for the input bro.

I didnt measure my bf%, i thought about organ fat too. But thought it could not be so much as i only have like 1-1.5cm fat on my abs.

I just began MMA training so bf% will definitely drop the coming months.
Hope it helps.

Also thanks for vacuums, im gonna give it a serious look, always thought it was bullshit exercise.

Fuck i can't hold the posture for 3 mins correctly, it makes my back muscles sore as fuck.

So youre saying the proportions are not to be focused on. But just getting basics correct and making gains in general?

Yeah your lift numbers are proportional, might even say Presses are above where they normally would be with that squat and Dead

It is true. Why would i lie here seeking advice?

How shit are yours if 2x bw dead is unbelievable

You've made shit strength gains

Do texas method

I've improved my posture just by sticking with trying to change it. It's uncomfortable at first, but it hasn't taken me too long to change.

Lots of butthurt in this thread about your lifts, they're fine.

Letting your shoulders sag like that isn't normal. Shoulders back is normal.

This is what I've heard. Just stick to it.
Esther Gokhale has made a book about posture, recommend to check it out

Cuz we all do. You're bench seems high for your size.

i look just like this dude from the side but with more toned shoulders, and i do 225x5 relatively easily. 10 without a rest is pushing it, but still

Do you know how long it takes for any normie to get to those numbers

They're intermediate because it's being compared to the absolute maximum which only less than a percent of the population. Intermediate for every day people might as well be world class. Statham doesn't even lift that heavy.

Ok ill try sticking to it alot more, increasing it hopefully to 24/7

Thanks for ur input bro

Thanks for the book, will check it

Well its true anyway

This is what i think to.
Its all relative, i believe im shitty, but im seriously in the strongest 10 of my gym.

That shit on the left is not "normal posture" by any stretch of the imagination

You probably have scoliosis

your body looks like complete shit for that level of strength

i don't even believe you can lift any of that, when i looked like you i benched maybe 200lbs

You can not rep 100kg for ten reps.

>1) i believe my arms and shoulders lack alot compared to chest back traps abs/core.

that's not a question.

>2 what else do i need to focus on while training

everything, from the looks of it.

>3 how do i fix posture. I can conciously go from bottom left to bottom middle, but this takes effort and discomfort

google will be better

>4 why is my belly so thick. Seems huge compared to my body. I havent eaten in hours and only 1l water yet past 10 hours.

you're a fat, don't try to sugarcoat it "thick" belly. lol.