What deodorant you use. I'm currently using this, it's not bad by I'm open for recommendations

What deodorant you use. I'm currently using this, it's not bad by I'm open for recommendations.

Other urls found in this thread:

cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/myths/antiperspirants-fact-sheet
numberwatch.co.uk/cancer list.htm
oldspice.com/en/pure sport high endurance deodorant/reviews
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>using the deoderant jew
If you have an optimal high test hormonal profile you won't need deodorant because your scent will not smell bad and women will be attracted to it. Work on your diet and lifestyle to become more high test and organic.

btw, OP pic is chock full of xenoestrogens, and the skin in your underpits are even more absorptive than the rest of the body.

This one is my fav

Same brand - Whitewater
Smells nice and fresh but not overpowering like I feel original kind of is

literally the best deodorant i have ever used.
my sweatty smell always penetrates other deos, this one is like a superman deo, its fucking great

>>antiperspirant

aluminum in your body is bad for you bro

been using OPs deodorant but the skin under my arms is all dry and comes off as if i had a sunbrun, what gives

I need to get more natural/organic deo.
The aluminium in old spice stains my white t-shirts and it looks like piss.
Any recommendations?

old spice has no aluminum

no its not

Good luck with chemo therapy.

I use arm and hammer brand without aluminum. Its guud stuff

I hate deodorant.

My strategy is to attack my underarms aggressively with unscented soap in the shower, shower frequently and change my shirt and sheets often. It's hit and miss, but definitely better than masking your BO with another awful stench.

>tfw being all musky and sweaty after a workout

Girls are into that kind of thing, right?

I dont need chemo as I do not have cancer or any of the sort.

Yes it is you mong

yet

no it is not

cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/myths/antiperspirants-fact-sheet

>trusting a gov site

Along with using aluminium 5-6 times a week in my antiperspirant, I also use my phone daily and eat aspartame containing food every fucking day

My chances of getting cancer are quite much the same as your, no matter which deo I choose, fucking faggot.

>Unsheathes fedora

>gonna die anyway, might as well speed the process along

Why are you even on Veeky Forums?

Just eat tasty junk food and die at 35 of heart failure.

No Ill just live normally and die at 75 instead of 80 which is fine by me

It is just not cancer

>have 1313 test
>BO smells good to me

maybe you're on to something here...

Yeah and stop drinking tap water in a 1st world country as all women aged 15-30 are on birth controll and women aged 50+ are on menopause medication, aka all estrogen that is pissed in the drinkin water as it never probably gets filtered 100%?

Im sure one couldnt actually eat or drink fucking anything if one wanted to avoid all possible sources of cancer or hormones.

>he doesn't have a water filter

in finland

LMAO fucking sand nigger learn to live in a 1st world country

How's that swamp water working out for you?

unironically i dont understand this question

the water in here is the cleanest in the whole world and doesnt come from a swap, and thus I sincerely dont understand your post

mitchum is the literally the best product on the market. Sucks if you're allergic though

Finland is nothing but peat-filled swampland

objectively wrong.

that image is fucking cancer

Is there anything that doesn't cause cancer?

I usually just buy whatever is on sale. Been using this for the past month

not really: numberwatch.co.uk/cancer list.htm

This is perfect for me.

can confirm

Nothing better

>he uses stick

Use a spray, its so much better! Here is what I use specifically. I've gotten no pit stains and so many compliments on me smelling nice too (Even while sweating like a pig)

Fucking bullshit.

I know an old guy who is always lethargic, sick, and riddled with brain fog. This guy is half dead, but he has virtually no body odor. He showers daily, but doesn't put on anything else.

Meanwhile, my niece is years away from puberty and already has body odor so bad my sister and I had a talk about it.

I hate to pull the genetics card, but unless Alex Jones tells me otherwise, that's what I believe.

old spice smells like shit now. there's no good deodorant anymore.

DOVE IS FUCKING AMAZING AND WOMEN LOVE IT

"researchers at theNational Cancer Institute(NCI), a part of theNational Institutes of Health, are not aware of any conclusive evidence linking the use of underarm antiperspirants or deodorants and the subsequent development of breast cancer."

THIS

Old Spice used to sell these squat, thick body sprays that I used and got compliments daily. Sometime like 2 years ago (maybe 2.5) they changed them to slender, taller canisters and the shit smells like a mix between rubbing alcohol and powder.

I wrote a letter to Old Spice urging them to go back and cited the fact that whenever I used the taller version I got no compliments at all. They wrote back that the formulas were the same and that there was no difference.

I guess there's no reason to listen to people who actually use the product.

The "antiperspirant causes breast cancer" is largely an unsubstantiated scapegoat. Everyone always wants a reason or excuse for cancer (like lung with smoking, mouth with chew, etc.) and it was just assumed antiperspirant was the reason since it's the only thing typically applied near titties. If antiperspirant did cause cancer, it would be really easy to prove. As it stands, such a link hasn't been proven at all.

Some people just get cancer and there isn't a specific cause for it, although everyone wants there to be one.

>not destroying the ozone for maximum gains
If you use a stick it's most likely assumed you're a homosexual or a woman

>Nazis hate this
>Learn how to make all the male goyim grow tits with this one weird ingredient

>no fiji

Yall smell like shit

Best Old Spice scent right here.

Yoooo, that's my scent. I'm a stick man though. And just deo, not anti-

is it like the regular timber but stronger? cause timbers my jam

Used Old Spice for a long time, gave me a bad case of puddle pits and I didn't realize I could help it

switched to Degree (Slow releasing molecules or some shit) and it fixed it immediately. Neutralized scent, no sweating. Stuck with it since.

this is what i use and girls have complimented my smell
still autismo

nu male detected

This. Since I started working out my sweat doesn't smell, or at least to me. It only smells if I'm laying around doing nothing.

Aqua Reef is a close second but Pure Sport is my favorite.

I bought the standard Timber deodorant and after putting it on for the first time I realized the scent was easily 4x stronger than other Old Spice sticks. That day, not one but two people made comments after just being in the same room as me. I can't stand being that guy who everyone can smell. Into the trash it went.

if you got old spice's website and look at their product reviews you can see they changed the formula, there's no question. it smells like total ass now.

if you sort by newest reviews you can see what i mean:

oldspice.com/en/pure sport high endurance deodorant/reviews

tons of other people complained about the scent change. they're so retarded. it's like when coke changed their formula and nobody liked it.