What do you do in-between lift days? I always feel guilty not doing something

What do you do in-between lift days? I always feel guilty not doing something.

Just lay back and chillax or pick up a hobby

Lurk whole day on Veeky Forums
Im not even trolling, i lurked today since 8-9 am, now its 9 pm here.

I do cardio :^)

Play video games and masturbate.

what games you currently playing?

Overwatch right now. I was playing sleeping dogs earlier.

University, vidya, anime, reading, tv shows, movies, lurk on Veeky Forums, out with friends/girls, party.

I'm basically just an autistic normie.

I'm not saying this as a meme, but get some other hobbies. I lurk here when I poop and such, but dude, do something more constructive with your time.

arent we all?

Do you weirdos literally have no life outside of the gym

The way I understand things, some individuals here bitch every day about not having a gf, some haven't even kissed a girl ever. These same people would call me a chad if they ever saw me on the street but actually I can relate with them more than they can imagine.

i think all these fucking threads come from people who haven't been lifting for more than 3 months

people have fucking responsibilities and hobbies

physical activity isn't the only thing that matters in our lives

i get what u mean

bullshit

Trail running

my nigga

>University, vidya, anime, reading, tv shows, movies, lurk on Veeky Forums, out with friends/girls, party.
dude you're a Chad/autist hybrid wtf
mirin your life
>tfw can relate except for the social part

I also do this

I'm thinking I'm going to read the Game of Thrones series though

Calisthenics and cardio.

Pooping mate here. Im taking such a good shit rn.

>Tfw when it hurts but its a good sensation

>t

>2x beachvolleyball
>1x cardio
>uni
>friends
>hobbies

y-you too. To be fair, the only anime I watch is Berserk, Hajime no Ippo, Attack on Titan and Initial D and I rarely have time to play vidya but when I do, I waste hours upon hours playing xcom.

I have a handsome face and great social skills, so getting girls has never really been a problem for me, but I rarely feel that I fit in with these people. Most people around me, except my best friend, live really simple and boring lives. All they know is how to drink and party, especially the girls. Makes getting pussy a cakewalk, but meeting girlfriend material girls seems impossible. It's really a shame because I've fucked absolutely gorgeous girls with 0 personality, which is quite a waste. I kinda feel sorry for their parents, imagine what they must feel that their pretty daughter is going out to suck dick instead of studying, picking up new hobbies and eventually meeting a "nice guy". Funny, that's the kinda girl I want but oh well, I only seem to attract whores. Atleast they're hot so there's that.

This went on longer than I had planned, so have a cutie. You're gonna make it user, we all are.

In between lift days? People have those?

Yeah I play sports like a normal person.

Rest day today and I have extreme fatigue. Slept for 8 hours last night, 2 more around noon, and I still feel exhausted, like the weight of my eyelids is very large. What is happening to me? I'm really tempted to get a pump to feel better but don't want to overtrain

I invest time in my other hobbies/do some light boxing for cardio

>like a normal person

I've never met a single person in my life who plays sports as an adult.

I can only speak for myself but nope, I just work, workout and shitpost

>Days you don't do any training

Is this some new meme????

Work on grip strength, study pharmacology/nutrition journals, tend to my flourishing garden of vegetable gains, lurk ck and fit but most important of all I go to my lovely dementia unit which is my place of work
>tfw when young tall handsome male nurse in amongst an industry which is 95% femanons

>not lifting every single fucking day
never gonna make it, brah

Walk, cardio, box, read manga and watch anime, stretch or do rehab work, cross board shit post

If i ever saw u on the street id fuck you up, NEVER post in my thread again

I used to do a lot of yoga as my yin to to the lifting yang.

The weights help build the extremities of the body, the limbs, the big meaty muscles, all the "outer" aspects of your physiology.

Yoga on the other hand is a more concerted process of strengthening & tonifying the deeper levels of your body, starting from your seat of gravity, the grundle (lol) and pelvic floor, etc and all the more subtle and softer tissues. I think being able to contract your abs in such a way that your hips assume a neutral, balanced, solid rotation; your entire posterior chain is lengthened and fairly relaxed, only contracting in one large strong, smooth sweeping motion when moving the body from its start position to its end - and putting as little load as possible on the erector spinae, behind which your kidneys lie, which in ancient TCM (traditional chinese medicine) are seen as the nourishing center of all your body's "Yin energy" or essence; and achieving a breathing pattern which allows you to concentrate as much power in your core as possible, while not gasping for air or distending your belly........that's the key to a good practice.

Not just in yoga, but in any activity in daily life, including lifting. Some days I go in the gym and my posture is so perfect that it feels almost effortless to direct my power in a perfectly controlled manner towards the weights. In that way I like to think of lifting as "heavy yoga". Everything is yoga - there's just various levels of cognizance of how in harmony you are with your body. The beginner SS nubs, then, are an example to the contrary, when they lean forward at the bottom of a squat, knees buckling inward, and ass rounding uncontrollably while their abs & glutes stand by lazily, not activating much at all. Lel

Now who thinks I'm crazy

Did you join a club or are you mimicking youtube videos until you can repeat the movements?

Study calculus, or work on my programming. Stop being such a nigger.

Yeah, the ratio there is nuts.

I went to a nursing school Halloween party and there were tons of hot single women.

Tons of single women subconsciously realizing they were past their prime and eye-fucking me or any guy 7 or higher.

Pretty much the latter. It's even easier than lifting because you don't really have to make sure you have good form, or know that the glutes play a big role in the concentric motion of the deadlift or any of that bs. You literally just get on the mat for a 1/2 hour to an hour and listen to your body.

Taking a class can be fun though. I'm a cheap bastard so I don't have a membership to one or pay for classes often, but there's a place downtown that has a free first-come-first-serve community class that is awesome. It doesn't always happen but when at some point in the session, everyone's on the same frequency, you can feel it and it's kind of unexplainable how great it is to feel that kind of direct connection with a bunch of hot sweaty people you don't know in a yoga class. (mostly hot girls too)

tell me more about whaterever you talking about

Yoga

Is Elliot Hulse gets me every fucking time. Dying right now.

Play vidya. Or spend time with either of my gfs (fuck friends) watching TV.

I'm not understanding this concept either

This.

I really don't like losing flexibility

work.

Do you ever think you should have become a doctor? this isn't meant to be a backhanded comment either. I'm in dental school but I get a nagging feeling that I should have tried for med school

cardio
not even memeing i did the c25k and would run 5k T,Th,Sat and lift M,W,F
sure it seems to cut gains but it kept the body fat off. i have a huge problem just above the belt line where I get fat that won't go away, so preventing it from even happening was worth

and good runs make my day feel fucking amazing afterward