Tfw to smart to lift

>tfw to smart to lift

Spend more time in the library, less time in the gym. You will live a more fulfilling life than just being a chad who only exists to go outside in a tanktop to impress ugly whores.

What fulfilling things have you gotten for being smart?

I am euphoric by my own intelligence, something a meathead would never understand.

Why do you think you are smart?

Yes

You don't seam very smart... you should probably lift like us bro...

Jesus those are getting complex...

>not spending time both in lifting and educating yourself
It's all black or white for you autists isn't it?

It always blows my mind how skinny pale computer dicks always think they are smart just because they are anti social, playing computer games all day isn't the same as going to the library. You might be smart, I don't know you, but the majority of people think that they are smarter than average, and they can't all be right.

This.
>Veeky Forums + Veeky Forums lurker master race

What's your favorite short story collection?

twilight

The Country of the Blind is my favourite short story, I don't have a fave collection.

If you're smart you'd lift or do some other kind of sport for the benefits it offers in health, brain functioning and socializing.
Also you should be able to plan your activities so well you'd be able to make 3 hours a week free for excercise. Everyone who is smart and succesfull know it's all about planning.

t. someone who really is smart, excercises, studies, works, has social connections, fullfilling hobbies and a long term gf above his 'league'.

The evolution of these tstl meme is top tier man

Lurk moar newbitch.

who draws these
like seriously who

my brain is whale but i dont have pic to prove it 4 u

I've drawn a couple of meme images when I was bored

also wrote a copypasta once that got a bunch of reposts

this is what Veeky Forums is for

>intelligent
>still uses libraries

I'm really enjoying the evolution of this meme. Cant wait to see the next image

Have a gold star redditbitch.

Got better things to do. I only browse fit while I'm shitting or waiting for transport. Stay here, stay pleb.

Didn't mean to trigger you newdyel. Now I'm putting you on a 6 week lurking program. Don't post any further until you complete the program.

>t. someone who really is smart, excercises, studies, works, has social connections, fullfilling hobbies and a long term gf above his 'league'.
Yeah, my ass, if you were actually that you wouldn't be on this board.