What do you put in your shakes? I am on a slight cut and this is a meal replacement after my workout

What do you put in your shakes? I am on a slight cut and this is a meal replacement after my workout.

I forgot the flax seed.

My recipe:
Unsweet Almond Milk
OJ (sometimes substitute with Kombucha)
ON double chocolate whey
Naked Creatine
Citric Acid
Whatever frozen fruit I have on hand:
Bananas, Blackberries, Blueberries, Strawberries, Raspberries, etc...

Blend & Enjoy. Fucking delish.

You got a ninja op?

nutribullet

Whatvcitric acid does?

Also on a cut. Post workout shake is

almond milk (toasted coconut flavor)
50g spinach
superfood powder
whey (not alWHEYS, hehehe)
1/4 banana
50g blueberries
plain greek yogurt
usually some sort of fiber powder
cocoa powder
no calorie sweetener

That's about it, usually bretty good. Gonna start adding a prebiotic powder as well.

It just adds tartness... seems to bring out the fruitiness.

Spinach 4oz, coconut water, green super food powder, a 100 calorie Greek yogurt, a scoop of powdered wheat grass. I'm on a cut and this thing is super filling if I really wanna feel healthy I'll man the fuck up and put some kale in butbusually fuck kale.

Add Splenda.

Just milk a banana and 2 scoops of protein powder and a tablespoon of peanut butter

The peanut butter makes the shake taste godly

>The peanut butter makes the shake taste godly

fucking THIS

just had a 10oz whole milk/2 scoop/banana/PB/hint of chocolate sauce and it tasted fucking amazing. tastes like an actual milkshake but with the macros of the gods.

I'll have to try that for sure.. When I was bulking I'd use this vanilla peanut butter ice cream along with the chocolate whey... and hooooly shit that stuff was dangerous.

My gym made a kickass Pina Colada shake and I've been trying to recreate it to no avail yet.

One thing I've realized is that banana fucks literally any shake up. I love bananas and they thicken the shakes perfectly but they completely overpower anything else you put in the shake.

For you spinach bros do you tear off the leaves and blend those or the whole thing stems and all?

>Just milk a banana
no homo

My recipe:
Water
Whey protein.
Enjoy.

On bulk no Protein whey edition

1 cup of Oats
2tbsp of PB
Half liter of Milk (in my country we have one with 13.5g/250ml)
1 banana
1 apple
1 or 2 tbsp of Olive oil for dem good fats

Optional:
Greek Yogurt
Cooked egg whites (smells like egg, doesn't taste like egg)

Drink only during midday otherwise you don't absorb the whole thing and will give you osmotic diarrhea (also olive oil is a natural laxant).

It's more or less 1000Cal

>Just milk a banana
Does it have to be mine, or should it be someone else's?

from the thumbnail I thought this was a how to on making a fleshlight or dildo

Ya just the whole thing. You won't really taste the spinach in the end. Just try it

>Creatine
>No veggies
Wew
These guys know what they're doing
GOAT
Why don't you just ask for the recipe?

>protein shakes

t. dyel

3 scoops unflavored whey protein isolate
2 eggs
1.5 cups unsweeten almond milk
1/2 a roasted acorn squash with skin (about 160gm)

This is great on a cut, and doesn't have a bunch of extra shit in it. If you're bulking, just add whatever nut butter you prefer.

They do if you use too much. Try 1/4 or 1/2 of a frozen banana... a whole one is def too much.

So much effort for a fucking watered powder protein.
You could apply it to make an actual meal instead

That took almost no effort. You cannot be serious.

Milk
3 scoops ground oats (myprotein)
1 scoop Whey
1 tbspn peanut butter
3 tbspn banana/applesauce
Optional: greek yogurt

No blender so pre-ground oats and applesauce (not ideal but I get the ones with less sugar). Easy and cheap to make, around 1000cals, decent liquid breakfast if I'm running late, with a caffeine pill. Them shits though.