Quitting Veeky Forums

>watching documentary on elliot rodgers
>psychologist says online forums in which everyone shares the same view and makes extremist statements makes matters worse
>realize my self confidence and body image has been hurt by Veeky Forums
Maybe I'll finally gf
youtu.be/gThKOR5FGz4?t=9m15s

Okay, good luck user.

didnt that faggot see psychologists for all his life?

thats probably what fucked him up

*PAAAARP*

Godspeed OP.

Then why is tumblr full of pussies?

See you tomorrow.

who is that callipygian succubus?

NO NO NO IT'S

BBBRRAAAAPPPPPPPP

It's hard to imagine that anyone thinks spending a lot of time on boards such as this is good for you.

bullshit its great. Anonymous imageboards teach you the truth about the world and about what people are REALLY thinking behind the smoke and mirrors of face to face interactions.

lol elliot rodger. dumb kid couldn't handle reality. mentally weak boy.

(((Documentary)))

This

Sweet jesus
Thicc booty asian bitches are my weakness.

>lose last good friend to Elliot Rodgers' autistic spiritual horseshit
>literally can't talk to him about lifting or life in general without him bringing up this fucking nigger
>try to talk about my stress levels and depression like we used to do
>he brings up how I should be doing this one thing that Elliot said you should do
>cut all ties with him after he went to an Elliot Rodgers convention in Florida

Fuck Elliott

the thought of a fart coming out of that ass makes my dick hard

Correction: they tell you what a load of autistic 18 year old memers think in real life

>online forums in which everyone shares the same view

The fuck have you been? We can't even get a consensus on bread.

>Elliot Rodgers convention

I think what was wrong with him was that he couldn't adapt to things 'not being about himself'

he couldn't handle the fact that not everyone is going to conform to the reality that he sees. He truly believed that things should be handed to him, as if he was so entitled to it

As a human being you need to be able to adapt and keep up with the times or you'll get left behind, stuck in your old ways and end up bitter

Same here my son.

>hates everything because virgin
>they name him the virgin killer

Top kek

Watch out, we got a scientologist over here...

See you tomorrow buddy

You gotta be fucking retarded to take shit seriously here. Most of what people post here is ironic shitposting and memes.

Prolly for the best m8. Good luck.

Did he even lift?

Curls xF

Every. Day.

>I would climb mount Everest 10 times just to have a girl like that with me

somehow I doubt that, seeing as how he couldn't even be bothered to pick things up and then put them back down

you honestly believe normal people without crippling psychological issues think in the same ways that are presented here?

Lol. An Elliott Rodgers convention?

I would bury my tongue in that ass

op gimme sauce

((( psychologists )))

Don't fall for this Jewish practice. Pretty much all mass shooters were on SSRIs. Pathologising your differences is a downward spiral.

*TTTHHHHHPPPPFFFFFFFFTTTTHH*

See you tomorrow

>implying extremist views around Veeky Forumsness are actually not positive things

because the average man does not sport, the average man is obese/overweight, and leads a sedentary lifestyle.

You know what else is like Veeky Forums but in real life? Gyms. Sports clubs...

>psychologist says online forums in which everyone shares the same view and makes extremist statements makes matters worse

more like (((psychologist)))

You're problem was taking Veeky Forums seriously like most normalfags. Begone.

Well, she probably eats a lot of protein.

>actually used words "supreme gentleman". what faggot

What makes me mad the most that he promised to kill jocks and bimbo sluts from the college
But ends up killing 3 chink computer nerds, 2 random women on the street and a random dude at the deli.
What a spineless cunt. He deserved to be sent to prison and assraped for decades

fucking this
the worst thing is r9k hails him as their god when he literally killed 0 chads or stacies

yfw you realise mass shooters are all DYELS

Why didn't he just rape anyone while he was on a crime spree suicide anyway?

/r9k/ irl

>no fat ass asian gf

why live?

No it is
BBBAAAAAAARRRTTT!
So everybody with online activity is a potential elliot rodgers?

To expand on this: I've felt similar to Elliot in the past. I've even though of a "revenge on humanity" in those exact words, which is why I feel like I understand him.

If the lack of sex bothered him that much, he could've just commited rape at gunpoint. Hell, he'd probarbly fuck the corpse if she decided to resist. That's what I would've done if I had the energy at the time.

Case in point: Dan Hiers. He had nothing to lose either and he exploited it to the fullest.

I've seen psychologists and therapists.

Therapists are better. THERAPY is better, therapy of the mind is just like therapy of the body. You work hard at the uncomfortable things until you can do them. I'm a huge pussy and anxious and scared of doing things and therapy got me to get me a job (it's a shit part time job but I did it myself and i've held it for like 2.5 years now from being a NEET that's pretty gud)

PSYCHOLOGISTS are bad. They're 'doctors' and will prescribe you lots and lots of medicine without figuring out what's up.

Lmao have you been to a psychologist? A psychologist can't prescribe anything only psychiatrists can. Psychologists are the ones doing therapy.

I'm mixing up my words because I'm retarded. I think you know what I mean tho. The ones that listen to your shit and try to guide you into making smarter decisions are the good ones, even tho they get the most flak. Pill givers are bad IMO, I was on pills forever and at most they make you feel better which = "I'm okay so I don't need to change" which is bad for a NEET

That's why I like Veeky Forums
I'm 6'4 and constantly get confident boosts about it here

Veeky Forums is an inspiration to me.
We all want to be fitter and hate weakness. I know I'm brainwashing myself but some of the views on here are ones I want for myself.
I get what the guy is saying it's like anorexia forums where your body image could be warped.
I also think I may have about of dysmorphia which might be encouraged by Veeky Forums.
Goodluck user.

same here. If i was a manlet this place would have completely destroyed me mentally by now
>implying it hasn't already

Good luck OP

What's wrong with you