Were Sartre and Beauvoir pedophiles? Or at least sympathetic?

Were Sartre and Beauvoir pedophiles? Or at least sympathetic?

I heard that they both supported a law that wanted to lower the age of consent to 15, and that they were even part of an organization called Le Front de Liberation des Pedophiles.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_Morality_and_the_Law
ipce.info/ipceweb/Library/danger.htm
ageofconsent.net/highest-and-lowest
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as pedophilia, is in fact, hebephilia, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, ephebophilia. Pedophilia is not merely the attraction to anyone under 18, but rather a totally separate disorder (not a legal term) listed as a sexual-psychological disorder categorized under paraphilias, a group of sexual-psychological disorders in the DSM-IV and considered a disorder under the standards of the American Psychological Association.
Many people could be considered ephebophiles despite the fact that they themselves may not know the term, much less what it means. Through a peculiar turn of events, ephebophilia and hebephilia became grouped under the very general and inconclusive cultural term "pedophilia," and the majority of people using the term are unaware that they are referring to non-paraphilic sexual preferences that are unmentioned in the DSM-IV and occur relatively harmlessly in a great deal of the population. There really is a pedophilia, and these people may be referring to it, but nevertheless it is a small part of what is labeled under "pedophilia." Pedophilia is labeled as a paraphilia because it is by nature unhealthy. Paraphilias are all unhealthy and destructive to relationships, but are restricted to the definitions set forth in the DSM. Pedophilia is simply grouped with the non pathologized conditions of hebephilia and hebephilia because they share a few similar traits. In reality, pedophilia separate from both and should be treated as such, and many people described as pedophiles would be better described as hebephiles or ephebophiles.

I didn't know there were ancaps on /his

>Were Sartre and Beauvoir pedophiles?
No

>Or at least sympathetic?
>I heard that they both supported a law that wanted to lower the age of consent to 15, and that they were even part of an organization called Le Front de Liberation des Pedophiles
Yes. They weren't the only ones, it was semi-respectable position to hold in the 1970s, as the Sexual Revolution was breaking down all previous sexual norms. The German Green Party even adopted it as official party policy for a short period of time (when this was brought back to public attention a few years ago, it really hurt them in the elections)

The distinction between hebephillia and pedophillia doesn't really interest me user. Societies, cultures, and their polities have a right to their norms and consequently a right to impose them. Pedophillia is a topic so dangerous to the mental health of sovereign being that it can cause immense damage even to sexually awakened beings. The fact of the matter is a 20yo has the ability to abuse a 13yo, or even 16yo since one is a self dependant being and the other is not. One can provide the other with trinkets, money, and the like, while the other is merely a subject where all they can offer in return is affection. Lets say we have a "right minded hebephile" who doesn't abuse his status. How many of these people exist? How great of a percentage of the hebephiles are "good."

That is not something we should EVER even RISK trying to find out.

Post-puberty sex isn't paraphillic and should be legal desu.

In fact the ideal reproductive system would be for teenage women to be married off to successful men in their mid to late 20s.

They were propagators if the global pedo cabal of elites.

French and pedophile are synonyms.

How did this come about? I know Fourier was a predecessor of these theories, but where did the main push for the de-stigmatization of pedophilia and or hebephilia come from?

Weimar Germany

Pedophilia wasn't that stigmatized in 19th century. I think it was the feminists who pushed for a higher age of consent.

But the age of consent in France IS 15

t.

Even worse then imo

But there was also a letter campaign they were part of to release some dudes who had sex with 13yos and 14yos. Started by Foucault.

>lower the age of consent to 15
It's already 15 and had been for decades...

Until recently it was 13 in Spain..

They weren't paedophiles, they were French.

Oh come on, be a little less obvious with the moralizing trolling will you? The age of consent is 16 in most of the industrialized world.
Great, now I want a sandwich.

im not a pedo but I mean 15 year olds come on i totally would if i could

Why do Anglos have to spell it paeaeaeaedaeaphiles instead of just pedophiles?

>Were Sartre and Beauvoir pedophiles?
No
>Or at least sympathetic?
Yes, in a way.

They were sympathetic towards people who enjoyed sex together. It includes people you would call paedophiles.

What they opposed was the criminalization not only of an act that was not necessarily hurtful, but of a group of people.
They were against putting people into set sexual identities like "paedophile". What is doing would be revolting to them, though thankfully he is no legislator.

See also:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_Morality_and_the_Law
ipce.info/ipceweb/Library/danger.htm

I think though that hebephiles would be completely disgusted being lumped in with pedophiles with no distinction.

They should not be lumped at all.

by not lumping anyone you just have one big lump, and then EVERYONE would get mad about pedos being in said lump

its not gonna work
if you like sexual liberation so much then go fuck yourself with it

Pedos were lumped together with everyone all along, until the 20th century, and no one cared.

Justice and morals should apply to acts and not people.

And I will get to it later tonight. As I regularly did since I was 11.

This. Sixteen year olds should still be allowed to buy firearms and drive a car though

>t. middleaged virgins angry they can't exploit children

All this needs is a bulge and its perfect

You're still a woman.

Perhaps I am, but have you ever met a roastie that DIDN'T like Simone de Beauvoir?

all post war french "philsophers" are hack frauds and perverts who were just using philsophy to get into the pants of their students

I don't talk to roasties unless I'm forced to, so no idea.

I hear this a lot, anywhere i can read up on it?

>lower the age of consent to 15
like in most of the world? 15 year olds are not children

I went to highschool with an anarcho-femenist/anarcho-lesbian and yes, she did like her work now that I recall.

Funny thing was that she self-radicalized after getting pump & dumped by 2 chads

Popular =/= right
Most of the world had human sacrifice qt one point. That doesn't make it right.

They were hephebophiles not pedophiles. None of the students they allegedly had sex with were younger than 14.

Also they didn't support a law lowering consent to 15. Together with other hebe\pedo intellectuals, they petitioned the government as it was considering such a law to scrap the age limit altogether.

>Pedophillia is a topic so dangerous to the mental health of sovereign being that it can cause immense damage even to sexually awakened beings.
What?

>How many of these people exist? How great of a percentage of the hebephiles are "good."
Probably a lot, and depends on whether you view people overall as good or bad.

>That is not something we should EVER even RISK trying to find out.
That's idiotic, and psychology is already doing that whether you are too afraid or not.

Fifteen? FIFTEEN?

You may as well fuck a baby. You may as well fuck a pig or a fish or an eel.

Fifteen (15)? W. T. F.

When does puberty end?

I had sex with my first gf when I was 14.

From what I remember I was "human" at the time even though I was immature as fuck emotionally.

The lowest Age of Consent in the world is 11, in Nigeria. The age of consent is 12 in the Philippines and Angola, and 13 in Burkina Faso, Comoros, Niger, and Japan. Japan often stands out as the only developed country on the list of lowest ages of consent, but local prefecture statutes in most areas of the country raise the effective age to 16-18.

Additionally, several Middle Eastern and African countries have no legal age of consent, but ban all sexual relations outside of marriage. This has raised concerns by many international organizations, especially in some countries where girls are married at as young as 9 or 10 years old. Countries with marriage-based ages of consent include Afghanistan, Iran, Kuwait, Libya, Maldives, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, and the UAE.

ageofconsent.net/highest-and-lowest

is it a meme to pretend sex at 15 is pedophilia, so anyone who lost their virginity at 15 is worried they might be a pedophile

you don't really believe this do you

The sexual revolution was a mistake.
Approximately 71.24% of modernism was a mistake.
The entirety of postmodernism was a mistake.

Children from 10-16 do have some amount of sexual desire, and are thus "awakened" to sexuality. However they don't have the maturity to appropriatly deal with it on their own terms.

>some neo-marxist pseudo-psychologists say its ok to fuck children
hi destiny

what kind of retard are you