Reason why this guy is our guy

"Metaverse is a decentralized world that redefines digital identities and smart assets through blockchain technology. Within the peer to peer network reside universally unique and self-sovereign identities, which will primarily power all decentralized applications or smart contracts coming afterward. The project imagines a blockchain in which people, organizations, institutions can transact with each other.
To authenticate the digital asset transactions on the blockchain, Metaverse plans to introduce intermediaries called Oracle. In essence, Metaverse aims to be the Chinese substitute for Ethereum where the intermediaries will be parties whose vested interest lies in the kind of transaction taking place over the public blockchain."

Other urls found in this thread:

aion.network
imgur.com/Uap6Jpm
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/75nnyc/metaverse_and_why_the_shilling_is_justified_in_my/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The CEO if Metaverse/Viewfin anticipates the value of the Metaverse token to “go up as many times as NEO”, a token he was was involved in during the pre-ico stage.
He added that compared to Ethereum and NEO, Metaverse is tailored for business people as opposed to developers, since coding smart contracts is intimidating for the former, especially those from East Asia, because they need to learn English before they can code in Solidity, the language powering Ethereum’s smart contracts.
Eric Gu got involved in the crypto space in 2013 with the Mastercoin ICO and then went on to invest in BitShares. He was also one of the seven co-founders in NEO but sold his NEO tokens to start Metaverse.
Eric’s vision for Metaverse is to become the go-to platform for any business, big or small, which wants to utilize blockchain technology and integrate it within their existing business model.

Gu notes that when creating Metaverse, his firm had an Ethereum-like product in mind, with improvements. Most notably, Gu wanted to create a platform that did not allow users to write over the underlying code in order to control changes to the platform. One reason for his decision was to improve security, but also size.
Gu believes that there are two or three other companies that are true competitors, and he sees that as a positive thing since the market is currently wide open. He's also in a good position: After only six months of launching Metaverse, there are at least 20 companies that want to make Initial Coin Offerings (ICO) on the Blockchain platform.

Ronny Boesing, CEO of OpenLedger ApS expressed his confidence in the cooperation, explaining, “ViewFin is one of the leading blockchain companies in China, and we are confident that we will achieve more in our future cooperation. It is a great honor to work with a company which is so greatly respected and regarded in their home country. Together we will build something that is special and unique, and we will take the blockchain by storm.”
Eric Gu, the Founder and CEO of Viewfin, is a senior expert in Fintech and Digital Assets and a well-known opinion leader in the Chinese Blockchain ecosystem. Eric is also the main translator of China’s first published Blockchain book, “Blueprint for a New Economy”.

- Metaverse offers a possibility to freeze your coins either for 6 months, giving you ROI of 8%, or for 1 year, giving your ROI of 20%.

- Current price is $1.10, low circulating supply of 22,600,000 ETP.

- Metaverse has about $200 mil. in funds.

- The founder of Metaverse is Eric Gu, a co-founder of other blockchain projects, including ViewFin™, the market leader in Blockchain technology in China. Eric Gu, CEO of Metaverse, is one of the sever Cofounders of ANS/NEO, who left to build his own better blockchain - ETP. He is also an adviser at Loopring LRC and a few other blockchain projects. He was an ICO investor in Bitshares. What I have also found, Eric was living 13 years in Canada working as a senior programmer for Haier (Haier is a Chinese brand which had the world's largest market share in white good in 2014, with 10.2 per cent retail volume market share).

- Eric has a very strong contacts in the crypto industry, including Vitalik Buterin, who Eric showed around when Vitalik was visiting China.

- Eric Gu is an advisor for an upcoming AION ICO - aion.network

- Also, Metaverse offers a way more than NEO does. As @nucky888 in her Reddit about ETP wrote, "Oracles are just one of the solutions they offer. Others include digital assets, digital identities, etc. They offer holistic blockchain as a service for all kinds of businesses.
The services include a combination of Chainlink, NEO, CIVIC etc. into one business-friendly platform."

- Metaverse is the same size company as NEO, with currently 60 staffs at Viewfin, a leading Blockchain enterprise within China, which Metaverse is working together with(as said above, Eric Gu is Viewfin CEO)

- Here are Metaverse frontman's - imgur.com/Uap6Jpm

- Currently Metaverse has 5 developers, not including front-end.

- Team is made of professionals. Chen Hao, Metaverse CTO, won an award on the ArchSummit2017, where at least 200 Buissinesses were participating.

>The reasons this is so under the radar in the Western world is because of a small exchange (just got listed on bitfinex 2 weeks ago) and mainly because of the recent Chinese ICO ban, which caused a panic sell and the price decreased from $7 to the current $1. When that happened, the main goal for ETP was to rethink their strategy and find a solution. As said above, recently ETP partnered with Russians KICKICO, where they could be likely temporarily hosting their ICO's again once it's all setup. Marketing is not their main concern at this moment, the product is, which is a good sign. ViewFin is a huge company and I strongly believe they are doing their best to get everything running again asap. With Russian partnership this could get even bigger than what it was before. This could create a main crypto connection between the two biggest economies - China and Russia. Once everything is sorted out and Metaverse will start theirs marketing again, the previous $7 should really be the floor.

- As said in telegram, Metaverse is INTENDING to stay low profile with marketing until the next month. I won't be spreading any rumours here, but November could be an interesting month for Metaverse. Follow their Telegram in order to get more informations on the current development.

- Because of the new rules and regulations in China, Metaverse is rethinking its strategy, but the project and the work on the project is continuing without disruption. Metaverse is allowed by the Chinese government to continue their work on the Metaverse platform.

- Eric Gu, the CEO of Metaverse is intensively working to get Metaverse listed on a bigger international exchange, which is their main goal for this month of October. On 17th of August, Eric Gu WAS INVITED to meet the senior management team of Korean Exchange Coinone, where ETP could potentially get listed soon. In October 2017, Metaverse got listed on rightbtc.com, Dubai's first global coin to coin trading platform, and also was added on bitsun.net exchange, which lists only the top coins - ETH, ETC, LTC, and BCC, ETP is amongst them! Considering it's a Chinese coin with a huge potential, it could start trading on Binance anytime. When that happens and people will start paying an attention, Metaverse could literally explode as NEO did.

- For the rest of 2017 - getting listed on a new international exchanges, iOS wallet app, asset reinsurance, asset freezing and basic functional development of digital identity.

- 2018 - the digital identity function upgrade, pledge asset and digital asset exchange.

- Future - BaaS (Blockchain as a Service)

Wow, lots of good info OP. Thank you, didn't know previous floor was equivalent to $7 on China Exchanges... anything under 7 is a great for accumulation then

biz hates facts

everyone sleeping?

pic related is all I need to know about Metaverse

I guess I should have used an image of a hot asian chick instead to get some conversation flowing

I appreciate what you're offering but don't understand why you've chosen to write in a salesman's register

Great info op. Hopefully metaverse keeps gaining traction and makes a steady climb up

So what you're saying is, don't buy ETP until 2018

Why does it seem that chinks are incapable of developing their own disruptive technology? Instead I just see them repeatedly taking what works and repackaging or rebranding it into an off-brand Chinese version. I know it shouldn't bother me if I am trading without emotion, but it just feels sorta gimmicky.

take it as a compliment

Just did a big cum then bought 100k

NEO is still a more promising asian coin and technology, this seems very convoluted

The only thing neo has is a high market cap

Metaverse is everything neo was and more

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/75nnyc/metaverse_and_why_the_shilling_is_justified_in_my/

> this seems very convoluted

the fundamentals of this blockchain are not complicated. It is undervalued at today's prices.

That's great but its time to sell

I'm doing animations of the logos of the cryptos that are making me tons of HOT OILY DOSH

WTC is next

The previous floor was $7 dollars before The crypto ban in china and making it to a western exchange, this is the floor. It's eth all over again, people are waiting for a correction or dip but it just doesn't happen.. especially with the upcoming events.

>The services include a combination of Chainlink, NEO, CIVIC etc. into one business-friendly platform

Wow, I should have looked into this coin sooner

>which will
>The project imagines
>plans to
>aims to
>anticipates

These are all hopes and dreams. Promises. Any one can imagine what they want to be, what they want to produce. I plan on building a colony on Mars. I aim to build a city in the clouds, and I anticipate billions of happy families living in harmony. OK, cool. But right now you have a crayon drawring of a space ship.

>token he was was involved in
How was he involved in the token? What did he actually do. I can be involved in creating life. Doesn’t mean I’m god.

>BitShares
So? A coin that reached 0.36c and now sits at 0.05. I invested in Chainlink… does that qualify me for anything?

>Eric’s vision
As above

>Ethereum-like product in mind, with improvements.
Yeah! Like this really revolutionary technology, but BETTER. Sounds like a kid saying he wants to make an animal, like a T-Rex, but with LASER BEAMS!!!1! And ASTEROID PROTECTION. Sounds good kiddo. No, stop eating your crayons.

>that want to
Sigh. I want a lot of things too, buddy.

>expressed his confidence
Huh? I’m also confident I can fuck a thousand bitches at once.

>ViewFin is one of the leading blockchain companies
Is it? According to who? What does ‘leading’ actually mean. Leading in what? AIDS rates?

>we are confident
Cool

>great honor to work with a company which is so greatly respected and regarded in their home country.
Are they? According to whom? If I go talk to Ping Pong Chong will they know what ViewFin is?

>we will build
Cities in the clouds, yeh I heard you buddy.

>well-known opinion leader in the Chinese Blockchain ecosystem. Eric is also the main translator of China’s first published Blockchain book, “Blueprint for a New Economy”.
Well known for what? The number of crayons he can put in his nose? What is the ‘ Chinese Blockchain ecosystem’ How does it differ to the US Blockchain ecosystem? Or the Antartican Blockchain ecosystem?

>left to build his own better blockchain
blackjackandhookers.png

>Eric has a very strong contacts in the crypto industry, including Vitalik Buterin, who Eric showed around when Vitalik was visiting China.
Contacts, eh? He’s got Vitaliks email? Said hi to him once? “ who Eric showed around” LOL fuck me where struggling here.

>Metaverse offers a way more than NEO does.
Uh huh, T-Rex, but with LASER BEAMS!!!1! And ASTEROID PROTECTION. TAKE THE CRAYONS OUT OF YOUR NOSE ERIC.

The problem I have with what OP has posted, which was copy pasta from Reddit, is the way its written. Hopes, dreams, promises. Your telling me what you want to do, but what are you actually doing about it? The coin has been around for how long? And what do they have? A wallet. ok. And your going to build Cloud City and Laser Beam Dinosaurs.

nice, just bought 100k

>Ethereum

lets see, one skinny autist 's platform full of pump and dump scam coins vs 60 stone cold Chinese motherfuckers that will out-hustle, steal, copy, out-compete and are working directly with real actual businesses to make shit happen on the blockchain