Don't fuck with me Veeky Forums, tell me the truth about ODN. I'm a poorfag trying to make it /biz...

Don't fuck with me Veeky Forums, tell me the truth about ODN. I'm a poorfag trying to make it /biz. Don't fuck with me alright....

...not you Veeky Forums

it can only go up... r-right?

it's not your fault

Volume increasing expect a moon within 2 weeks

for real man... its gonna moon.

If you haven't bought any, you do indeed want to buy when volume is low. Because once volume picks up, it will jump quickly. This probably won't happen until December though, you have time.

dont do this to me man

I said, don't do this to me alright /biz!

It's not your fault

should a joined us in the \verse\

>metaverse

user once word is out that the development team has been subpoenaed it is going to crash. Nodes will be ripped offline and if the ICO holders are lucky there will be enough volume on Cryptopia to leave in the red. Just walk away from this one.

It's not your fault

it's gonna moon to $5

maybe not today
maybe not tomorrow

but some day

It's not your fault

good meme OP

the nodes will go offline, and people with ODN in their wallets will be unable to send their coins to cryptopia, to salvage some self respect

This is exactly the sort of ICO fraud the feds go after. Its likely everyone involved at the top will be sent to jail and extradicted, not joking around here. They marketed this one like wolf of wallstreet while the devs had 66million to dump from day one. They STILL do and it hasnt updated on coinmarketcap. THIS is the type of ico deception that gets you 10 years in jail. Take note.

WTF? they're being sued? or you motherfuckers trying to keep the price low still?

ODN fags will hold bags forever. With no job, no money, and no crypto.

You have until December to make a decision. Late December is when the iOS and Android apps will release. Don't let these FUDding fucks scare you.

yes, keep the fud going. good. good.

Sorry, what is the deception?

It's sad that this has gone on for as long as it has. Next will likely me a slew of wojaks and anger once word spreads through the community. Most are staking without keeping up on the progress.

What exactly is going on?