If your single how many dates do you have?

I am not fit. Maybe in a year i will have 12% body fat and be otter mode.

But how often are you guys going on dates. I am meeting a new woman everynight in San Francisco.

How successful is your tinder game.

never

the deception on Tinder is high and I've almost had enough of short fatties making me think they're hot.

in a relationship and have 3

>how many dates do you have

where do you think you are, dude

take your shitty (((((social media advertising))))) somewhere else

I just got back from a date,

>getting coffee and we talked for like an hour straight
>thought was a good sign
>dropping her off and I put the car in park
>she says she had fun but then tries to leave the car without kissing me or even looking at me
>autism engages
>ask her "do you wanna kiss" as she tries to exit the car
>she nervously laughs while looking at the floor and says "why not?"
>She practically headbutts me by doing a quick but forceful peck and then immediatley leaves the car

fug bros I think my downfall was when I mentioned that I had friends who dated strippers even though I called them losers for doing so. Oh well

Dude you did better than me tonight. Met a nice Catholic girl for a 2nd date. Had drinks and played arcade games for 3 hours. Lots of fun and laughter.

Date is over and I ask her for a kiss. She gives me a kiss on the cheek.

Fuck this shit fit. God damn catholic women. Suck my dick after the first date.

> wah! wah! why don't i have a gf fit!?
> why don't they kiss me on the first date?! Who do they think they are?!

Fucking hell the autism is strong here. Not sure what your idea of a first date is, but not all girls are looking to fuck you on the first date.

I'm also sick of you faggots screaming about women being whores and then demanding they suck your dick on the first date. You are pathetic little boys.

I think the risk that on a given day I might be feeling really apathetic and lethargic for no good reason makes me undatable.

I've dated this one girl like 3-4ish times and she's even the one who initiated it and she's certainly not unattractive but I just can't bring myself to care.

I could have at least one date a week, maybe more, if I have now if a shit. I just quit tinder/bumble though. Almost every girl I talked to was boring as hell and wouldn't help carry the conversation on the app. Those that I did meet up with I didn't connect with super well except for one in banged. Never had a bad date but nothing that landed a second date.

I decided that it wasn't helping my state of mind either. 4 days off and I want to say I feel a little better. Gonna try and find a girl the old fashioned way, which means going out and being more social instead of swiping right all the time.

Fags! you never ask for a kiss, what the fuck are you a Feminist!!!
If you want to kiss her, well you kiss her.
Simple as fuk

*if I gave more of a shit

Oh boy, I think someone left reddit for the first time today. We got a whiteknight in the building.

I approached a random girl working in the middle of the day the other day and even though it was a fail, it made me realise how easy it was to approach women. I didnt give a shit about the rejection because i was happy with myself for doing it, I am now going to try and approach women in the day. Anyone here have success doing this?

Not that bad, I mean best case she thinks you're a cute little shy boy, some girls like that. Worst case she thinks you're a bitch, just don't mention or apologize for the awkwardness, own up to it and it will be fine.

Not a white knight. I just find it pathetic when you delusional faggots bitch and moan

I somehow managed to get a date with a qt, legitimately two days after I broke up with my (now ex) gf... I'm not even big, idk bros. I think the longer you go without female attention, the harder it becomes to get any.

lol, at least you know she's interested. I really don't think my date was interested based off how she acted at the very end

kisses on the first date is the standard unless it went wrong or other circumstancesare at play. Or am I wrong? I really don't have THAT much experience with first dates

I'd say it depends. Have you known her for a while? Then sure. If it's your first date then probably not.

Nah, I only asked for a kiss because she was already opening the door and leaping across the console at her seemed a little rapey but I didn't pay $6 for coffee to not get kissed

I have like 1-2 Dates per week. I can not have more due to work and gym... Im good with that.

I little advice for the Million of betas here.
When a Girl says that you should be yourself, she means, that you should do whatever you want without asking for fuking permission!
If you want to hug her, you hug her, if you want to kiss her, you kiss her, if you want to grab her ass, you do so.
Then a Girl knows that you are a Alpha man and what you are all about. Then she can decide if she want to go further.
As long she does not physikally blocks you, you can always try again and go further.
If you dont take what you want, she will be bored and her interest will be gone...

> I didn't pay $6 for coffee to not get kissed
Entitled faggots. Not only do they want welfare from the government, they want it from the other sex because they are too weak to get anything without it.

we met at an internship last summer and talked a little and I randomly asked her out last week over text

It's been a year since my last date. Where do you guys even find women

Idk man. I guess it's up to you at that point. In my experience it's pretty obvious if a girl wants to kiss you and it's usually been after a couple of dates.

If you think of a date where both people are looking for a REAL relationship (unlike this faggot ) as a way to gauge for whether or not the other person is worth investing in then it makes sense that the other person might not want to "invest" physically in you yet as they haven't decided whether you are worth it yet (probably due to not having had enough time to decide as this is still the first date, you see).

Am I the only one that never went on a date?

Do you go to Equinox? If so, which one in SF?
Also no dates here.
Hooked up once via tinder.

I think your Problem is "fear", fear from being rejected.
Come on, you too see if not alot, well a couple of Girls on the street, mall, grocery store, etc.
If you like one, then go and talk to her.
If you dont want to be direct and tell that you liked her and want to get to know her (you are going to be surprised how well that can work), you can start with a excuse like, "where have you buy that, i like it.... she is going to answer and then you can follow with "i like your style, you should tell me more about that, we could have a drink and..." so on...

If you stop to fear rejection you will too experience success and get lot of wet pussy.

I know what im talking about mate, i sit on a wheelchair and get alot of pussy. Just be confident and dont fear.

I go to the one on market street. Look for the guy who does upper body exercises 7 days a week.

time will tell bro, all we can do is try to beat our PR's

>ask for a kiss
>p-please respond
People on fit are autismo

Ahahaha u faggot, u sound like a muslim subhuman

I don't use tinder. I usually just go downtown and hit on groups of girls. Currently only dating 1. I try and limit myself during the holidays and prune down. At max I'm usually only floating between 3 but 2 is far more common

Wow you are one special virgin manchild
>p-pls kiss i paid 6$
Autismo/10