I ego lifted 50kg deadlift and hurt my back. When I went to the doctors they told me I have bone spurs...

I ego lifted 50kg deadlift and hurt my back. When I went to the doctors they told me I have bone spurs, no idea about the chicken and egg. In the meantime while waiting to see an orthopaedic about it, what can I train that won't affect my lower back? I haven't been training for a month and my back hurts like fuck every morning and intermittently during the day.

I want to get back to training and I don't want to get lazy. Please help. Can I still do my main lifts with a back injury? Deads and squats are out for sure. What about bench, row and the press? Anything else I can try doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhVC_AnZYYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just train your arms, don't fuck with anything that could do more damage before you get it cleared.

>Literally went to snap city with a less than 1pl8 deadlift

Wew lad

How is this even possible? I'm weak AF and just started and it seems impossible even to me

....how? When I first started lifting I was repping 180lbs. Are you a skeleton?

Bad form. I seriously doubt the bone spur came from the lift. It was just regular muscle strain but it refused to go away so I went to the doctors and had an Xray

What about leg day senpai

Never gonna make it

Was is just a warm-up? How long have you been picking things up and putting them down?

Yes

No. I started stronglifts one month prior and it was my next progression. I'm sorry for being a weakling and trying to do something about it. Maybe some of us don't deserve to make it and are destined to be fat.

>ego lifted 50kg

Did you try to throw it or something?

most leg exercises will engage your back. they can wait.

No. I had trouble with it but I forced myself to do it and arched my back. I'm sorry for being weak.

So just do arms isolation only? Stay away from compound in case they affect the back? What about the presses?

I'm really sorry OP if you're serious, but I just cannot comprehend a human let alone a man not being able to dead-lift 50kg. I have a messed up leg that makes me limp all the time because of length difference and my foot is curved to the side so squats or deads would be snap-city for me, still once for shits and giggles I dl'ed one plate just to see how it feels. Honestly deds felt awesome, I wish I could do them
>tfw you will never be a real lifter and do squats and dl's

Bro I had the same. It won't blow over. Had it for +- 2 years. Ironically deadlifting with tight form (high reps, low weight) helps to keep it in check. Combined with planks and side planks. Also see a PT they help a lot.

>50kg
>ego lifting
I did 80kgx5 on day one

>Veeky Forums don't make fun of skellies and fat fucks trying to change
>keep it up bro we're all gonna make it
>skelly me motivated, start somewhere
>gets ridiculed for me getting injured on baby weights
>lol what a fag he didn't start with 100kg

I guess I'm never gonna make it. It's all about where I start and not about where I end right?

Thanks to the few who provided positive support and encouragement. The rest of you are toxic, flinging around your stats on an Indian fishing BBS like anyone gives a shit.

You have bone spurs too? I'm gonna ask the ortho when I see him next week for a PT recommendation too.

>ego lifted

nah you just completely fucked up your first try. honestly get a trainer or skill up your form from youtube.

My form was fine for 20-45. I had trouble with the 50 but I still forced it and that's how the shit started.

take care op. I hurt my back and now im permafucked. Take care of your back

>50kg
holy fuck inject test asap you low test fuck

TOP KEK
i personally hate gym and lifting
>gymnastics masterrace
but i did 100kg for 5 reps the only time i went to the gym and im fucking skeleton 62kg 180cm
i thought basement dwelling is a meme but you must have been using your legs just to sit and barely walk you useless nigger

to stop being a jerk - stop lifting and dont stretch dont move your back in weird angles let it rest

I was squatting 60kg on the same day I did that 50kg deadlift though. My legs aren't the problem.

Fit will support people who try hard and take it serious.

Not egolifters that throw form away and snap their shit up on their own discord.

Girls deadlift that when they are starting out bro, seriously have you been sedentary your entire life

Snapping your shit at 50kg means you just didn't do nearly enough research, most likely didn't read the sticky either. Veeky Forums encourages people who take lifting seriously, if you're an idiot you'll be called an idiot. Suck it up and get wiser, you can still make it

the funny thing is that the dude whit the `dad` bod isent even a little bit fat he just has a thick as fuck core and bodyhair covering over his definition

>isent even a little bit fat
mate he's at like 18-20%, not exactly tight

>ego lifted 50kg deadlift

Don't listen to Veeky Forums they are just giving you shit.

Anyways let your back heal and focus on arms and legs, meanwhile concentrate on form, film yourself exercising and watch one of these youtube.com/watch?v=QhVC_AnZYYM to make sure your form is 100% Be very careful with squats because they can hurt your back too if you do them wrong.

Ego lifting when you're weak won't impress anyone and will only hurt yourself in the short and longterm.

Good luck and feel free to ask questions.

>art of memeness
dropped

>ego lifted 50kg
> there are people on this board that can't deadlift 1pl8
What the fuck? That's like deadlifting negative weight

>mark rippetoe teaching guy how to squat
absolutely dropped, turns out rippetoe doesnt know shit it was just a meme.

If you are OP then I suggest you kys, if not, kys.

>Somebody tells Veeky Forums they got injured doing deadlifts
>"lol ur a fucking tard, it's impossible for me to get injured cuz mah form is perfekt lol I'm invincible"

Clearly none of these people have ever played a sport. Reminds me of the time a lifter played rugby with me and my team and he got devastated on the field because he had no practical strength, then pulled a hamstring from never fucking running lol.

what the fuck does injuring yourself in rugby have to do with lifting?

In all honesty if you fucked your shit up this hard with such low weight then you might genuinely not make it

The relevant point is that even if you think you're well-trained and fit, you can still get injured any time you exercise. Especially if you're pushing your max in the gym.

You really won't get injured lifting if you take care of your form, unless you push world tier numbers which nobody here does. Your point was retarded. He didn't take care of his form, he got injured. That's all there is to it

Is alex jones /dadbody/?

>cries when made fun of
>posts failures on Veeky Forums

How is life with a sub-80 IQ, user?

Nigga needs to lose like 20 pounds to get dadbod.
Remember, it's normal fat to moderately low fat with some visible obvious musculature.

How the fuck can you be so weak.
When did ya start?
Femanon or user? Just Skelly or weakfat?

Don't do OHP when your back is fucked, bench might work though, you'll know if you try