What norwood are you?

What norwood are you?

Do you believe theres a point to trying once you pass norwood two? Once I hit NW3 im jutt gonna gorge myself of cake and pizza until im immobile and die of asphyxiation.

Norwood 6
I buzzcut everyweek or else I lool like a 42 year old pedophile
I'm 26

I started taking fin the minute I reached Norwood 1.5 which was 2 weeks ago.

lol @ being bald

I bet this thread is going to be full of people saying "muh Jason Statham" (or would have been had I not chastised them).

Please don't reproduce.

too late
my son is 5

norwood 2 at 19 and i fucking hate it. should i start fin?

Is this just for balding people? I have more hair than no 2.

I was #6 at 20

You know out of the shitty genetics I do got (mostly the shitty fat storage pattern and wider hips, though least I got wide shoulders to help compensate) one thing I am happy I did not end up with is balding genetics. I'm 23 and I notice it in so many people my age. Looking around a room at least half to over half the guys in my age group have receding hairlines, some of them I dont even think are aware.

Take comfort in knowing OP that you aren't the only one. Stop being a pussy and just buzz cut it. Go commander shepard mode. Holding on to the hair makes you look worse. Just go short and wear a hat if you don't like it, problem solved.

norwood 1.5

You're probably a 1 then. FULLHEADS GET OUT.

Hairline's great but my hair has been thin and really fine for as long as I can remember. As long as I keep it ~3/8" or so it looks breddy gud (holy shit am I glad to be blond and white) but longer than that and it starts looking like I'm balding and I hate that. I'm fine with having short hair all my life, though. I'm too lazy to take care of long hair properly.

You could be diffuse thinning. Go to a dermatologist. You post reads like a balding person in denial

I'd think that too if I didn't remember this shit from at least when I was about 11 and in photos going back years earlier. Unless I started balding when I was about six years old, I'm pretty sure I just drew a short straw in the genetic lottery.

i'm 30 yrs old and my hair has been a n2 since 16-17, i thought i was gonna go bald sometime in my twenties but it stayed the same.
Even with roids it didnt change, desu i got even more hair while on cycle.

Extremely light 2.

Meaning I still have hair but it's thin all over

Only 20y.o.

Can't wait to go fully bald and shave it

I'm 23, don't notice any balding and it's ridiculously thick all over

I do have a couple of grey hairs though

NR0/NR1?

Why is it so bad in your eyes to be bald?

zayn malik is a NW0

i decided to buzz my shit up.
Now i look like a drug dealer.

if your hair loss has stabilized you can get a hair transplant

I'm going to see the doctor at the end of the month

how does one go about asking for a finasteride prescription?

Where u from fag, I just use an online doctor who sends me a subscription and I then go to the pharmacy

Ohio

you can just get one online?

I'm not paying a shit ton of money just to look even more fucked up in 5 years.

save for a hair transplant and donate to research
either you fix it or not.
not worth it to stay in the zone where it eats your energy .

sadly if research solved it the baseline average would just shift, although in the case of baldness it would be a curiosity rather than a handicap. and probably guys with full hair, but girly U hairline would be the new ugly while nobody notices that now.

female attraction is a huge incentive for evil. everyone has to be better than the median , of some arbitrary traits like macho confidence and style. were becoming a race of fucking peacocks at the speed of light.

this desu.
Nothing screams "I'm insecure" more than a guy trying to fight baldness.

Why are women allowed to be insecure about everything under the sun but men aren't afforded even the smallest bit of leeway when trying to mitigate something minor like hair loss

it shouldn't be a big deal either way, it's a patch of dead shit on top of your head, as it happens it isn't very fashionable to be bald right now so guys have to deal with their curse

What would make more money, a cure for baldness or a cure for cancer?
Let's hope crispr will fix this shit one day.

Does fin cause test problems? Random places on internet say yes.

Have been on rogaine for 4 months and you don't even notice balding on me anymore unless you look at me directly top down. Not sure if adding fin is worth it for me

Not sure about test but after 8 months on fin i noticed that i was constantly tired throughout the day.

I'm on it since January and have zero side effects. Of course you will have people online reporting such things because all the people who do experience sides vent it, but if there are millions of men around the globe on fin and there's only a handful of web pages detailing sides it should tell you all you need to know. I wish I got on "the big three" sooner.

How are your lifts doing? That's mainly what I'm concerned about.

What's the third part of the big three? Midoxinil, finesteride and ??

I started diffuse thinning really slowly at 11. Started minoxidil at 15 and my hairline is sill intact. I'm almost 19 now and got most of my thickness back and my hair is looking better every year. My point being, 11yo kids are able to bald too.

>people still fail to read the chart
>they still think it's a progression
>after all these years
Holy fuck.

Getting on fin this month. I held off for the past 4 years because I wanted puberty to play out more before I started fucking with my hormones but it's time. I'm 22 years old and a NW2 and I'd like to keep my hair decent for my 20's at least.

What percentage of the adult male population uses finasteride? No one is going to talk about it so you never really know

Nizoral shampoo.

I'm seeing it the first time, enlighten us, maybe it should go into the sticky too.

I was a NW2 but with 5% minoxidil and nizoral only I was able to regrow the affected areas.

Currently have been taking Biotin, Saw Palmetto, and PSO for their hair strengthening and dht blocking effects. Definitely noticed my hair getting thicker overall and my hairline is nearly back to pre-balding status. I lose a lot less hairs washing my hair in the bath (do it once a week to see hair loss).

Not gonna go on fin due to the possible side effects unless all of a sudden shit starts to get worse.

I can spot a balding dude on fin from miles away.

They say everyone has a pre-set pattern that they gradually progress to, so you'd go from a full head of hair and stop at NW2 if that's your "pattern", it's not a progression from NW1-NW2-NW3-etc.

but I don't think that's really true as I've seen pictures of my dad, he went from a NW2 in his youth to a NW3 with a bald spot in his 50's, makes me think that there is something of a progression here as I've personally gone from NW1 to NW2

Norwood 3 diffusing in a Norwood 6 pattern.

Was on Fin for about two weeks, got hit with sides that still haven't resolved 5 weeks after cessation.

Scared shitless desu.

>mfw dad is a wine-gut toting skeleton lord with easily bruised skin and a bad smoking habit
>mfw even at 68 he has a full head of incredibly soft, thick hair

While on Fin you'll see an approximate 20% increase in testosterone.

When you get off it your hormonal levels should go back to baseline, unless you crash and end up with hypogonadal levels of androgens.

Looking good, n-no homo

My dad still has all his hair. I'm balding at 28.

I'm just gonna drop here before
>just shave it off brah, girls don't care
faggots come.

My grandfather has a full head of hair at 80 and I'm balding at 20

>21
>stage 4
Just kill me now.
Had buzzcut.. made it even worse.

3v

Same story here, my dad hasn't started balding untill he was in his late 40s and i started balding when i was fucking 17. Either i got all the shitty genes or my mom is a fucking whore.

I don't need to hear this right now

what was your dosage

it's not that simple.
Once you start with fin/minox you will be a slave to those things. Like a crack junkie you will invest your last $ to buy the next monthly dose.
Har loss will still be the first thing you think about in the morning.

fin is cheap as shit though and can be popped daily along with your vitamins

Isn't being bald acceptable if you're shredded?

Something tells me I'll be at 3V in a year or two

This I buy it 2 times a year, couple boxes each time. It doesn't harm my wallet. I usually also go to my dermatologist to get prescription for a stronger fin that you can't just buy without right papers.

iirc hair loss genes are inherited from your mother's father, so your dad's hair loss, or lack thereof, should be irrelevant

You'll just be hyper masculine

turns some girls off but then again a lot of girls are really into that

If you're in your 30s maybe, no average girl in her teens/20s will want a bald guy.

1mg a day.

Doctors don't know what the fuck is going on.

My blood tests came back and showed that I had insanely high test levels (1038 ng/dL) whilst having ball shrinkage, no libido, fatigue and shit.

im NW6 and im 25. not even mad bro, just stop being a pussy bitch and shave your head.

In germany i had to pay around 50€ every month just for fin plus 50€ every 3 months for minox.

Norwood 2 and it's slowly thinning and receding up above the temples.

I've shaved my head before and I look good. Yeh I look much hotter/cuter/handsome with hair but with a buzz all over I look more masc, more intimidating and still pretty good looking thanks to my face.

It's a small trade off. Doesn't really make a difference. Women are as easy with or without.

Haha, I'm already at norwood two and I'm 19.

Gonna go natty till most of my hair is gone then go full tren

Considering my dad was bald by 30, I think I'll be juicing within the next 8 years

I pray to the Hair Gods every day for this to be true. My dad was a solid 6 on this scale but my granpa a full silver hair until his late seventies. So far so good, 5 weeks left in my twenties...

This is not how genetics work, you don't inherit specific traits from specific people.

This is not true.

None. My hairline isn't receding much, but my hair is thinning on the whole scalp.

finasteride now.

Thinning scalp hair responds really well to fin.

I'm a college student, 20 years old. In Denmark, 28 pills of propecia costs ~150 $.
Not gonna do it.

This guy is a fucking idiot with no idea what he's talking about.

Finasteride doesn't reduce levels of testosterone in the body, it blocks some of the conversion of testosterone to DHT.

The conversion of testosterone to DHT is a natural process. DHT is responsible for many good things in the male body like libido.

Hair loss is caused by DHT attacking Hair follicles that are receptive to the androgen, leading to the follicles shrinking and falling out over time.

By blocking some of this conversion and therefore reducing base amounts of DHT in the body, finasteride reduces or even stops hair loss in some cases (33% see no results, 33% slows down hair loss 33% stops hair loss completely.)

bullshit

Not the fault of finasteride

I'm on the drug myself and have had some side effects

Finasteride is expensive but it's off brand equivalents are cheap as fuark. 60$ for the year to keep your hair an extra 10+ years?

Fair price to pay.

Get the off brand shit dude.
Any good pharmacist will tell you to stop paying the extra money for Fin and put you on Proscar etc instead

Do I need a prescription for it?

wtf, so your test was high but you had no libido? lol

5a. Feels good man

So going by the responses in this thread going bald is kind of like heading into a black hole

the panic zone is at NW2-3, you're raging against the dying of the light as you get pulled further and further until you hit the event horizon at NW4 and then afterward you're a NW5-6, probably shaving your head, and not giving a fuck anymore

Buy a box of proscar of the internet for like thirty dollars... thats 4 months.

>Tfw everyone in my fathers side of the family thats a male got a receding hairline.
>Only male member of my family that kept a full head a hair after 17.
Reminder to eat your veg, dont wear hats, wash your hair, and dont do creatine kids!.

Fin is like an experimental rocket that can pull against the holes gravity.

How old are you now?

Been using Fin for about 2 years as of now, started back when I was 20, currently 22 about to turn 23, no side effects beside not being able to get hard once while wearing a condom, but I was a virgin so it might be because of that, I still cant get hard with condoms though so the few occasions when I actually have the chance to get laid I just try to go raw and just wing it, erections are hard as rock without condoms though, heads up though, if you are currently growing and developing a beard, I suggest putting off Fin for a while, thats what I did since I read some articles online, mustache still looks shitty as fuck but then again at least my hair looks kind of the same.

>he doesn't realize balding preominantly comes from the mother's genes

It's weird as fuck. Praying to God that I'll bounce back.

My mom is 65 and still has good hair.
Her father is 93 and still has plenty of hair left.
I'm 27 and have pretty thin hair, receding hairline (had it since 20) and balding top of my head.

This meme needs to stop. Your father is equally responsible for your baldness as your mother is.

Either shave your head or buzz it, optionally grow facial hair.

Don't be like Mark Katz

My brother has been dead for 20 years and has a velvety rich mullet and I've been a cur ball since I was 9

I went from full head of hair that i didnt particularly like to 5A in the space of six months at 21. I'm a 7 at this point, and it seriously isnt an issue. I am fortunate in that i have a well-shaped head that allows to me shave and look reasoable. Shave your head! Go bald--its fine.

it's bad in pic related eyes

>what's the most gainz you've ever lost on a coin toss

does saw palmetto and pso really work? and where do you cop?

I know it sounds crazy and you guys don't want to hear it, but I think protein powder is partly responsible for balding.

I'm not talking about internet forum bs, just my own experience.

Nice broscience.

i THINK you had low libido because of the low DHT

i mean, you might stay at that level until you die, i dont know