Is it bad if I barely sweat at the gym? I don't do any cardio when I go there...

Is it bad if I barely sweat at the gym? I don't do any cardio when I go there, and I do about 3-4 sets of each exercise with as heavy as I can muster.

i dunno

doing any cardio will get me sweaty as fuck

leg day always gets me sweaty

i don't usually perspire on other days unless i do hypertrophy

no need to sweat it if you're still making progress.

I have exactly same.

eh i dont sweat at all, deadlifts get me winded as fuck, but pretty much no sweat. but im progressive overloading just fine so i dont worry about it.

I only sweat when I'm doing cardio. I might get exhausted when I'm lifting but barely any sweat comes out.

is it cold in your gym? its harder to sweat in winter
cause sweat is just our body trying to cool itself down if its cold theres hardly any need to

How much water are you drinking? I notice I don't really start to have all the dripping sweat when lifting unless I've had at least 1.5 liters of water in me

Why aren't you doing farmers walks OP?

Do you know what you did to prevent sweating?

>tfw too smart to sweat

Depends on the exercises for me. Deadlifts make me really sweaty.

i almost never sweat, in the gym or the summer. You're probably like me where you only sweat if you're working out in 90 degree weather

This.

I can curlbro all day and barely sweat.

Some squats or deadlifts though and I will be sweating like mad.

These
Deadlifts, Squats, Bent over Rows and anything using the posterior chain = sweat city

I hardly sweat at all, and have no problem doing sports at high temperatures when everyone else gets tired (33C+). Probably means that you have a pretty efficient cooling mechanism user.

I fucking have this same problem.

I'll do my weights.... and then follow up with some cardio... then go into the DRY SAUNA.... and it's still almost fucking impossible for me to break a sweat. I'd almost think I was dehydrated but I drink a lot of fluids and it's always seemed to be a thing for more.....

*thing for me.

So yesterday I go to the gym, and not even sure what the fuck I'm working on.

The Pullup bar is unused so I go over and do 10 pullups.

I then look at my favorite leg press machine. It's bone dry - no weights in sight. There are none loaded up, none on it's holding racks... and it seems the 45 pound weights are dispersed all throughout the gym. Ugh.

So instead I go over to the other leg machine which has fixed weights.... Warm up on 390. Then do 4 sets 8 reps with the machine maxed out at 505lbs. I'm about to pass out.

I decide to go do 10 more pull ups.

Then I do a 600m in a little over 2 minutes on the row machine.

Then I go sit in the sauna for about 10 minutes.... not a single bead of sweat.

>mfw i sweat so much i leave the stair machine a waterfall.

yes

the more fit you are the more you sweat

lifting weights isn't really exactly hard work compared to cardio though so not sweating when lifting isn't that bad

What foods do you usually eat?

I do a ULxPPL.
I only sweat on UL and the leg days.
My Push and Pull days are calisthenics compounds and accessories with dumbbells. I'll sweat at the beginning of them and then I'll stop after the compounds.

I barely sweat because it's winter.

Are you making gains? Then no it isn't bad