What does Veeky Forums do for core...

What does Veeky Forums do for core? Currently doing planks and using an ab wheel once a week on my "rest" day because I don't buy that squats and diddylifts are enough for abs. Any tips for getting obliques/waist wider?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vw036MghdXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did that come out of your nose OP?
I'd be less concerned if it came out of your asshole

>abs once a week

youre not gonna make it brah.

Not my nose, no. My nephew's. It was like he pulled a slug out of his face while we were split screening vidya.

I do weighted crunches/sit ups.

I don't do much core because I really hate planks and all that stuff.

so that's pretty much it

Twice then? I have another actual rest day but I feel like if I have sore abs for lower day my anus may fall out of my body

abs 3x a week. hanging leg raises, stomach vacuums, weighted side bends, and weighted crunches

I made good progress doing hanging leg raises. I did russian twists and decline situps for a bit but stopped cuz of back injury

lmao wut..

your abs should be strong enough to take multiple days of training in a week. not like extreme stuff but like 10-15 min work outs of abs.

ab wheel 3 times a week and nothing else.

I do planks & weighted crunches (on a crunch-machine) 3x a week.

youtube.com/watch?v=vw036MghdXY

L-Sits, planks, ab wheel

Planks. Ab wheel is good too.

Don't do situps or crunches, it's bad for your spine.

deadlifts
pullups

woodchoppers
preacher crunches

what do pullups do for your abs?

I got back problems because my transversus wasn't functioning properly. I've been doing transversus activation for a while now and my core feels tighter than ever.

athlean x sixpack promise
i already had abs but this thing gives me doms

IF YOU DONT HAVE A RIPPED CORE YOU EITHER
1. EAT LIKE A FAT FUCK
2. DONT FUCKING RIP HEAVY AS FUCK DEADLIFTS OFF THE MUTHAFUCKIN FLOOOR!!!

Pullups and deadlift

Are stomach vacuums really that helpful for developing a strong core? They don't seem like it.

For obliques do russian twists or "full contact twists" (google it)

Piano Man swears by them. A lot of 70s bodybuilders did them.

Planks. My gym has an old ab machine from the 70s that was owned by the Boston Celtics previously.

does he know what the fuck it was?

No, he's had nosebleeds all his life, and he used to be addicted to nose candy, and I ain't talking bout pixie sticks

It's a bloodclot. When you have a nosebleed you usually blow one of these out after it has stopped.

Recipe for abs:

Deadlift
GHR 5x12
Chin Up 5x15

Compounds are great for building abs. Just don't be a fat fuck.

Did he just have surgery?

I do abs before every workout. nothing on the floor, you are going to want to do leg lifts, L sits, that sort of stuff