He shows up in workout clothes and doesn't change or shower after

>he shows up in workout clothes and doesn't change or shower after
what's the matter, embarrassed of your tiny peenor?

Then he gets back on his bike outside the gym and cycles home?

Then he walks next door where he lives and has a bath?

>?

yep

>he doesn't increase his testosterone by marinating in mansweat

never gonna make it

OP is obviously obsessed with others at the gym

no wonder he doesnt have any gains if all he does is judge others instead of working out

>penlet detected

Then he goes and fucks your mum but doesn't shower first because your dad likes the way it makes her smell.

yep

holy shit you are simultaneously mad as hell and embarrassed of your dicklet!

This. Gym is 5 mins walk from my house.

Why would I shower in a skanky ass gym shower when I can do it at home in comfort?

Why would I bother packing/carrying a change of clothes when I don't have to? So my stuff can get stolen from a gym locker?

>penlets on full blown damage control
any more excuses?

i ride my bicycle to gym and back. why shower after workout when i'll be sweating again by the time i get back home?

I go to a small local gym that doesn't even have a shower.

But it's also a well-equipped 24-hour gym that only costs me $10/month and is five minutes away from my house, so there's that as well.

>he changes his routine when he sees the equipment he needs is in use, because hes to scared to ask how many sets the person using it has left

yes

>He's such a loser that he can't go back home and shower in his own home.

What's wrong? Are you such a wagecuck that you don't have the extra time to go back home after a workout?

I take my towel, wash and fresh undies in a plastic bag. Go into the shower in undies, leave in undies.
I honestly don't mind getting my dick out in public, like skinny dipping and stuff, but in my old gym people genuinely just stared at each others dicks in the locker room and it felt pretty invasive.

My gym locker room is nasty, cause I go to a poor fag gym, but I don't go there to take a shower, I go there to pick up heavy shit and put it down. I also live 5 minutes away. Get fucked.

Shower shark detected, you only go to the gym to peter gaze

guiltly

>so many dicklets bringing out their excuses

>being this obsessed about men in his gym shower

>has a set routine

Soccer mom detected.

>le wagecuck meme

I'm self employed, go to the gym whenever I like during the day and still shower there. Why would I bother walking 10 minutes home all sweaty to achieve the same result. That's just uncomfortable. May as well make the most of the gym membership too.

>he's obsessively keeping tabs on other men at the gym trying to see their dicks

Never going to make it holy shit lmao

>be in rec center locker room
>middle of the day
>try to change quickly out of habit

>as soon as i remove my sweaty underpants a bunch of children come in from swimming practice
>wouldn't care but am uncut in america so they stare at my penor like its the circus

and then they probably end up making those cut vs uncut threads that are almost certainly the worst on this site desu

Made me kek, thx u freak of nature
>cut master race reporting in