Tfw 6'2", decent build...

>tfw 6'2", decent build, above average facial genetics and girls whom you blatantly express no interest in won't stop annoying you

there aren't just pros to being a sick cunt m8's

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_TUiqNomFeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck and dump you beta

Do either of you speak English?

I tend to keep my replies short and simple for the less educated females I talk to or ones that I deem stupid in general; It's easier for them to understand. I'm also 19 so this is typical "text-talk" for my age. When I know a girl is smart and is texting me with a more extensive vocabulary I will tend to do the same. This girl in particular is just too dumb to understand anything more than acronyms and has a very limited vocabulary in general.

She is also white and goes to a uni heavily populated by African Americans which stands to reason her lack of ability to text in full sentences; she must've adapted to the sambo lingo.

cool nobody gives a shit faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=_TUiqNomFeM

Gal decent looking?

There's no way of proving it w/o the risk of revealing her identity but I'd say a solid 8/10 but that's subjective ofc.

>watching planet earth

Approved.

*Does

>tries to be alpha to seem busy
>somehow has time to talk to an insignificant girl

no?

Yes, it should read "Does either of you speak English?".

>uses semicolon to appear smart
>capatilizes the first letter proceeding the semicolon
>uses semicolon in an awkward way that wasn't necessary, only to make sentence flow strange

Shoulda stuck to a period.

Bruh you did it again. You have nothing to prove on Veeky Forums. Stop using semicolons so precariously. I'm telling you this specifically because I did this same shit in high school and was that kid that thought big words made me look smart. People just laugh at you. If you genuinely want to improve your writing, less semicolons, more focus on connotative usage of words.

>less semicolons

*fewer

It should of reading****

It's called slang, my boy. Regardless, it's an incomplete sentence to begin with so that's kinda moot.

>less talk, more work

Pedantic buffoon

> Tfw I sometimes use the semicolon because it's rare and most people don't even know how to properly use it, so they assume that when I used it it was proper.
> Tfw I don't even know how it's used.

just tell her you don't associate with coal burners

>I'm telling you this specifically because I did this same shit in high school and was that kid that thought big words made me look smart.
>precariously

seems like ur still doing it lmao
> the city of (You)

it's a good semicolon and works well there but you have a point about the capitalization

Pretty simple. Semicolons separate two complete, independent clauses, or sentences, that are closely linked.

They're just to link two complete sentences that refer to each other into the same thought.

>The dog walks daily; he walks like a faggot.

Also sometimes used to separate items in a list instead of using a comma or clarity sake, usually when a comma is already used. This is more uncommon tho.

>I drove to Seattle, Vancouver, Canada; and then straight to hell.

>Videochat

Am I the only one who hates this?

>idiom

he used it correctly.

dependent on the will or pleasure of another; liable to be withdrawn or lost at the will of another

I feel that user. Who wants to awkwardly sit there holding your phone like a foot away from your face for an extended period of time?

Honestly i think its just something insecure girls do so they can tell if youre lying to them

lol Im literally too busy to reply to tindr sluts and that works in my favor.

>user uses one semicolon in a questionable manner
>whole thread derailed

Im not 6'2" but i met this girl and she kept calling me and i would just pick up say "helo" and hang up each time. It always pissed her off and she eventually stopped calling.
I just dont know what we would talk about if i didnt hang up and didnt wanna bother.

you dumbasses realize he's using semicolons correctly right?

Nice bait. I'll bait anyway bc 2 intelligent to let it go. You don't capatilize the first letter of the sentence proceeding the semicolon.

>I eat big dick; the president of the United States is Donald Trump.

This is also a technically correct usage of a semicolon. The effectiveness of the semicolon is the largest justification of USING a semicolon. If it doesn't help, it's not what you should have added. You can make many things in English technically correct but that doesn't mean you should.

>He doesn't realize grammatically the semicolon is used to separate two ideas that are more related than using a period/colon but are less related than a comma

bite anyway*
tfw disgusting phone posting gets you autocorrected

>He thinks

She is also white and goes to a uni heavily populated by African Americans which stands to reason her lack of ability to text in full sentences; she must've adapted to the sambo lingo.

>warrants a semicolon
>implying the 2nd clause is complex or important enough to need to be tied to the first sentence via a semicolon instead of a period
>he thinks periods are exclusively used for unconnected sentences
>he thinks semicolons are used in place of periods or commas
>he doesn't realize that semicolons are exclusive to complete, independent clauses meaning they can't be used in place of commas (unless used in lists)

Graduate from high school next time.

You got me good.

Oh and it should be

>He doesn't realize the semicolon is grammatically used to separate two ideas that are more related than using a period/colon but are less related than a comma

I still acknowledge this is bait. But for other anons on the thread while on the subject of grammar, colons are used to separate an independent, complete clause from a dependent, incomplete clause.

>I realized what the greatest food of all time is: whey.

rekt

Some next level autism going on in this thread lmfao.

>can't watching planet earth
idk why this made me laugh

That is what I imagine Ashley Jones looks like when she sucks dick

It should have reading*****

jfc op here. didnt realize fit would be so hung up on grammar and fucking spelling; this is how u use a semicolon right? fuck outta here u autistic monkeys

jfc op here. didnt realize fit would be so hung up on grammar and fucking spelling; this is how u use a semicolon right? good luck getting a decent paying job with your english degrees you autistic monkeys

>wall of text in response to a picture

You are full on autistic.

if only females would text you back :,(

>you blatantly express no interest in
>replies back to her
hmm, your fault for responding and not telling her

Jokes on them I look awkward and uncomfortable the entire video chat

Your post and picture made me crack up

>Why legit
>Whatchu mean
>Ever like...