Tfw going clubbing first time in my life tonight

>tfw going clubbing first time in my life tonight

any tips on how not look autistic?

me as well but tomorrow night

i'll just drink a decent amount beforehand and my friends will have drugs which i'll most likely take.. should take the edge down

>thursday
>clubbing

People are self centered when they go clubbing. Literally nobody will notice or if they do notice they won't care for more than 5 seconds if you do spill spaghetti or act autistic. It's literally one of the only social settings where it is not only condoned but encouraged to act like a damn fool. If you spaghetti and start stressing, just repeat to yourself "nobody fucking cares" in your head.

Thanks. Does it matter if I can't dance for shit? What can I do to not look like "that guy" ?

It'll be weird at first, but you'll be aight. Dancing is fun and easy to pull women.
Enjoy urself dude.

When I go clubbing I buy a table and bottle service and basically never stand up other than to go take a piss. It's fucking cheap and loads of girls just come up to you because they mirin your gains and wallet. Feels good living in eastern europe

>he doesn't know about thirsty Thursdays at colleges

>not know about ladies night

We get it you're a shut in

Dancing is all about just not caring and that only comes with practice. Have a couple drinks and get loose. Imagine you're naked in your bathroom and nobody is watching you (in fact nobody is watching you anyway)

Is it cheap?

Aren't tables like $500 at least? With bottle service at least $100 per bottle?

get drunk and have fun faggot

literally never been anywhere, ill break it down for you:
sunday: usually never anything at night. brunch and day drinking are cool.
monday: industry night, chill night, usually a good night to go out if your just trying to chill the older i get the more i just go out on sunday during the day or monday night if i dont have anything major tues morning
tuesday: never anything
weds - thurs: one of these nights is usually trivia or ladies night depending on where you are going. clubs on thursday are always usually happening though because
friday - saturday: busy as shit, usually the crowds are to big to do talk to anyone or move around.
im 30 btw and have lived in like 4 different places since i turned 18 and this shit is pretty much true every where ive been. in the states anyway

>eastern europe
very cheap

Just be chill dude. If you are aesthetic, dress decently, and don't smell bad you'll be fine. You don't need to be the life of the party, just hang out and have fun. If you say something dumb just shrug it off and move on

This is going to sound like a joke, but I tried it and it's not.
When you dance, bob your knees and do reload animations from video games, no real guns tho or they'll catch on
Favorites include the gleuon gun from original half-life, an overheated plasma rifle from original halo, and that stupid British one with the mag in the back for some stupid reason
Bonus: I smile the whole time because I'm doing memes right in front of normies and they don't even realize, they think I'm smiling because I'm having a good time and am fun person which is the furthest thing from the truth

>clubbing
>fun

I feel so abnormal when people say such things.

How do you go clubbing alone?

>Tfw no friends
>Afraid bouncer won't let me in
>Afraid no girl will even look in my direction, like normal

Sadly this isn't true. Many people who go there want to just rag on everyone they see and point out flaws and laugh with their friends, or oogle at people who are looking good to them and try to get attention. They can definitely pick out people who don't belong, such as people who go post frogs on a japanese image board for advice on how to not be what they really are: anxious.

He said 'eastern europe'. In America that shit is way too expensive, it's basically just for people with no social skills but big wallets or spoiled brat birthday parties. Or for girls, who can get it for free if they're hot and bring friends

Just bob your knees and do reload animations with your hands from games you've played and you should be fine

Only came here to reply to this. Never change Veeky Forums

This made me laugh thanks. I always shout memes when I go clubbing. Remember it's all about amusing yourself to pump up your state, not about impressing anyone else. When you have good vibes, it rubs off on others.

Someone post that guy who didn't know how to dance and just pretended to be reloading guns from video games.

At least post the picture so youre not implying that you came up with that yourselves you fucking aspies

t. the voices in your head

Yea I got it from this
Actually tried it because why not and went from having a bad time to a blast
Didn't have IMG on me

tell the bouncer you're meeting someone, or dont say anything at all just show him your ID. i dont think ive said anything to a bouncer ever. just post up at the bar get a few drinks, when girls come up ask them if they want to dance. if they say no shurg it off. try to get a few memorable words in though. after you stop giving a shit just go dance by yourself. if you see one of the girls you talked to try and hit them up again maybe they have also loosend uo. dont forget to close your tab leaving your card at bars is a fucking hassle

Does this actually work btw?
When i go to a club i usually just bob my head and stand around talking to people.

>this was almost a year ago

i'm getting fucking old

Girls want two things very badly; to have fun and to not feel judged. If you are enjoying yourself and you let your guard down around them, they will feel able to do the same.

It works if it makes you have fun, just like any other form of "game". If you genuinely enjoy yourself, then women will too.

Take a heap of e

don't do this OP, it creates mustard gas

I love you lmfao

And I'm gonna start doing this. Runescape animations in particular.

Low test detected

2 years

Men are like wine brah just keep lifting