Why didn't anyone shill me that LINK had this shit directly on their website?

Why didn't anyone shill me that LINK had this shit directly on their website?

I always thought >muh working product was shills, what the fuck Veeky Forums?

I almost completely dropped this due to the intense FUD, fuck you guys.

I'm a LINK marine now

Nobody listens.
But dont buy in yet. Its going lower.

did you drop it or not? if you did then you are NOT a link marine..

because LINK marines

DONT fucking SELL

/comfy/

I never owned any before, but I'm in for 50k LINK immediately after seeing this.

It's already dipped quite a bit, anything could blast it off. I am willing to hold for a while. I'll buy more if it dips anymore

You idiot, anyone who can understand JSON can understand an ETH smart contract. Why the fuck would I pay GAS/LINK when I can just pay GAS??? Kys, LINKer.

how about next time dyor. you can answer all these fud facts with your own research

Why did nobody tell you? They did.

These fucking people are just more numerous and louder. Remember to DYOR research or people like these will keep you poor while buying the very thing they tell you to stay away from.

Don't trust these crypto jews.

Nice FUD

I did my own research finally. I'm glad I did so during this dip too.

Veeky Forums makes up a total of 1btc, surely there'd be better ways for me to try and tank LINK's price if I cared (I don't).

He did if your read OPs post you clown shoes asshole

smart move user. catching a knife is hard

If you didn't care you wouldn't be here. This isn't something you can actually argue with.

You care we know.

you realize youre objectively wrong right? not sure if retarded or just fudding. maybe both

You are lucky to have found this now and not one week ago

welcome linkmarine

we have high fudders ahead of us

we need to be strong

and we linkmarines

NEVER SELL

(((until $100)))

Im buying more this weekend. I can see dozens of tedtalks discussing / praising chainlink in the near future. Not next week but definitely 2 or 3 years from now.

So many business could click on that shit, set up few smart contracts and fire half their staff overnight. It's not even funny

>you're wrong
>doesn't explain why

>t. pajeet who doesn't even speak English

>(((until $100)))

BTW, I've been saying this since the earliest threads: With OPs image attached .. lol

You guys loooooveeee memes

>this one fud fag shitting up the thread

But no one has said why he is wrong.

ETH smart contracts only involve certain crypto? Isn't the whole point of ChainLink to provife smart contracts for matters that aren't related to crypto OR be able to link the two and provide a bridge between traditional and crypto.

OK. How do I make a Link wallet. Im using Jaxx for ETH and im having trouble finding a way to create a Link address.

BTC: 1EbC1N12ctHhPZUYHffCzyUbtk1CZdxDBj
ETH: 0x5d54713e65612145cd3559fb13574face1b0adbc
LTC: LVxfjTsNdcjcU5rfB42nFXugvq6WFocA3F
ZEC: t1aoC6uwFcnYGo9nm4HBMyRGm4LXWvTwNud
DSH: Xg3q9p1zDa7Y9BBEwqudUCJE8BEQsDDcBY

This is actually making me realize just how many people get their info SOLELY from biz and do zero research. We're fucked. I just assumed fudders were trying to get in lower it didn't occur to me that they actually don't even know anything about the project and/or are just mindlessly trolling

*pakeet

Sometimes it feels like biz is just a couple very smart people pretending to be retarded surrounded by a literal herd of retards that can't tell the difference

It's me.

no, we are all 150 iq geniuses trolling each other

this is 69D chess

That describes all of Veeky Forums really

>Why didn't anyone shill me that LINK had this shit directly on their website?
It was on their website man, what the fuck. Are you this guy?