What lifting app do you use to log your sets? Pic related is what I've been using but I don't really like it

What lifting app do you use to log your sets? Pic related is what I've been using but I don't really like it

Notebook

Jefit on iPhone looks 10x better

>Jefit
jefit has too many stupid fucking exercises. Who does "Decline bench chest flys" what the actual fuck?

I actually really like using the body building app. Has a timer, quick vids showing you how to do certain exercises, logs your exercises, etc. I use a plan I found on BB.com that's giving me good results, but if you want you can create your own plan and upload it to BB, then find it on your app and it'll work.

The app is kind of buggy, but overall nothing too bad. Good enough for my needs.

fitnotes, I like it best.

notebook and pen

gyn workout by fitnes22
it doesn't have all the exes like bent over or pendlay rows but it's good looking and gets the job done

fitnotes is based

tried jefit before; it's too fucking cluttered

>counting sets
>counting reps
>Structured workouts
>Obviously not lifting to failure.
>Obviously not working to your potential

Enjoy those lackluster gains.

>ugliest fit app known to man

progression for Android is pretty decent

Lift Logger for Android. No bullshit useless crap

Excel sheet through my phone. You literally can add anything anywhere however you like. Plus calculating and presenting % of your 1RM is way easier

Fpbp

Found that guy

Is there an app where you can put in the tools you have and it spits out exercises ot even full workouts?

You can do almost anything with a barbell or dumbells

I was trying SS but the thing is its hard for me.to do squads since I'm lifting the weights to higher plane (couch) then putting it on my back.

Do you know of a good routine that I can use the barbell and dumbbells by themselves?

Clean it into a front squat

jesus christ user are you on fucking gingerbread?

No, it was just the first jefit pic I found that had the name

Try the app Progression.

my nigga, fitnotes is the best

also downloaded symmetric strength app to track my rainbow muscle man progression

I think I found my new goto. I used Jefit but it's gotten to be such a slow mess. All I need is to record my lifts and show progress

whats the best ios app?

I use Strong

pen and paper

>tfw using jefit
>tfw it was i tought it was in pound so i wrote 135 for squats
>it was actually in kg

Theres is a HUGE drop in my lift suddenly on the app, and i feel sad even knowing it was merelly a mistake