I present to you: the next 10xer

I present to you: the next 10xer

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#REQ-ETH
app.radarrelay.com/#REQ-WETH
youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

where do i get it faggot?

For now Etherdelta, theres an amazing amount of buy orders tho so you'll have to compete ;)

ED at 7 AM UTC. ICO price is 0.0002 ETH, but you'll probably find it the cheap price of 0.001 ETH

etherdelta.com/#REQ-ETH

Trading opens at 3AM EST, 4 hours from now

ICO price was 0.0002 ETH/REQ but don't feel bad about snagging it at 3x

Agreed, getting it as 3x is still a pretty comfy deal. Considering the market cap of its competitors is easily 6-10x of REQ's hardcap, i'd say there are still amazing gains to be had :)

im retiring off of this shit

Already comfy, but i wanna be more comfy and get more hopefully at a low 2x deal. this shit isn't gonna pull a AST. Been accumulating AST so IM STILL COMFY!!!!!

Who are its competitors?

How likely is 2x?

You should be asking, "Should i sell at 5x or 10x?"

I'm buying. Are all of those 0.004 orders going to fill?

pretty much guaranteed at this point.

Huh? And why's that Mr. Burger?

that's a fake order

How would this "x10" on fucking ED
Convince me and I'll dump ODN and CND for this.

>10x

20x E A S I L Y

omisego as far as I know is the only one

Backed by YCombinator (helped kickstart Dropbox and AirBNB) and ING Bank (Need I say more about swiss banking?)

Look what IBM did for XMR. Look what palm beach did for ZEN.

Look at similar competitors ZRX and KNC, look at how well they fared after ICO. Look at their market caps and compare them to REQ's ICO hard cap.

If you're not seeing huge green flags and gainz, you'd be better off just putting your money in a bank.

you're the same fag who said that about kyber

inb4 kyber dumped 2 days later

because it's a shitcoin with no working product till 2019 and we already have 6000 DEX

fuck! I can't stand ED

oh well i'll try and get it at .001

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY LINK IS GONE

And you're salty af

you honestly think a 20x order will get filled? wtf is wrong with you?

Going to enjoy the wojaks when retards buy the peak at 5-6x.
3x is safe though.

>amazing amount

there's like 100 ETH maximum on buy orders above ICO price, they'll sell if the first few seconds and your shity coin will be selling for 0.5x ICO price

Eh, look up past data on tokens as they just unlock.

Historically the 10x-20x orders get filled, and they're usually at small amounts (like 0.0x ETH worth) so it doesnt matter anyway. What is important is to look at the volume of orders placed at 3-4x and above. Those tend to have a healthy volume and are relatively plausible to get filled.

bleached buttholes, as far as the eye can see.

REQ doesn't have a working product either, literally all they've done so far is put out a whitepaper and a roadmap lmao

Gonna be enjoying some comfy 5-6x gains on REQ.

Can I get a quick rundown?

time will tell gypsy

app.radarrelay.com/#REQ-WETH

>Rothschilds bow to REQ

time will tell naysayer

The rest of Veeky Forums that believes, goodluck and god bless. Today is the day we live comfy.

gonna be buying more, even at 2x ICO price, because i know this shit is gonna be huge and easily 6x minimum.

it's going to be hilarious when this shit becomes airswap 2.0

Fucking hell, aren't you tired of trying to FUD on every Request thread?

>comparing DEX number 30234 to REQ

stay poor

this is my first time fudding request. and no, it's hilarious to me.

This is Chainlink 2.0. All the presale and ICO buyers rake in good profits, while the dumb goys on Veeky Forums become bagholders.

agreed, many poorfag anons dont realize that REQ has a much larger vision, to become paypal 2.0

This isnt like some clone DEX which just aspires to be like its competitor with a slight twist.

This is a company backed by YC and ING, trying to revolutionize the crypto world with its payment protocol that can be incorporated into real life usage.

Theres a fair amount of hype on Veeky Forums, and for good reason.

only coins that can moon nowadays are platforms where other developers can build something on top of it. this request shit is just another payments coin. we have a billion of them already.

This seems like a competitor to UTRUST which I also have an eye on. Haven't bought any because they are supposedly restricting ICO to non-U.S. citizens only. I'll keep an eye on this one too. This space is very crowded right now.

Like...? And before you pull out of your ass some obscure shitcoin no one has ever heard, was it as big and complex as Request?

you must be out of your god damn mind if you think i'm gonna sit here and do your homework for you

20,000 Ether was sold to early investors and strategic partners with 20% bonus (this is not part of the 100,000 ETH hard cap). This may create selling pressure once tokens are listed, as those participants are willing to sell at a lower price than people who contribute in the public crowdsale. I hope you've prepared your anus.

and don't forget the pajeets who are willing to sell at a measly 10-30% gain.

I hope you realize that most of those presale buyers were hand-picked to help the Request network grow, and not people willing to dump at 2x.

REQ holders in 6 mounts.
youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA

yup yup. if this was really a good idea these shills would quietly be scooping up more req tonight, not telling us to buy at 3x from them.

you're going to use req to pay for your sex change operation?

>T-they exist I swear!!!!!1!1!1!1
Yeah kys

Americans alone will probably buy way more than 20,000 eth

that doesn't mean its a good idea to pay 3x or higher for it tonight.

Huh, your loss.

I don't know about you, but I'm definitely going to pay that price. Why? Because these guys told me to and I know that they want me to keep their bags safe so I can become rich instead.

req doesn't have enough happening short term to support 3-5x, especially with the upcoming fork. bending over to buy it tonight is throwing away money.

Thats right everyone on here is nice and wants me to make money.
They dont want me to live in my grandmas closet for the rest of my life.

just put my order in .0006

So, I've been hearing people say that the current buy orders on ED are "fake." Do they just mean that the bidders are going to cancel their orders, or does the order book automatically clear when REQ releases?

I'm wondering because I want to know if I should set a bid beforehand or wait.

Why would the orderbook automatically clear? That doesn't make any sense. But yes anyone can make a buy order and there is plenty reason to be suspicious of them, especially ones not gambling a lot of eth but buying at 20x or whatever. Some of those people might just be unreasonably bullish and willing to pay more for FOMO. But why wouldn't people set fake sell orders to pump the price? Especially if a couple hundred is nothing to them? Everyone is trying to make money here, the question is do you buy higher than ico in the hopes that it'll go even further. I am skeptical given this pain in the dick bear market we're in right now. No way would I personally pay 3x for this shit.

You're welcome

Good advice. Thanks

In all honesty if this was a month or two ago and this project came out, I would be all in on something like this but in current environment I am unsure so take all this with a grain of salt

Bear market is actually bullish for this ICO.
People lost some money and don’t want to FOMO on a project like REQ

seriously though I think the floor for this is x2 the amount of orders paying x2 ICO price is fucking huge with a pretty decent volume

and a few week now during the fork? or the november fork? req doesn't have enough going on short term to keep a 3-5x price. how long do you think it will stay above 2x?

Prepare to get Airswapped

>ING
>Swiss
>you

They have news coming out after it is released.

yall about to get BTFO

Heads up: Burguers are sleeping when gates open, dont be stupid to sell for less than x3.

I missed the ICO, which stings because I work for ING. Some faggot colleagues didn't promote this shit internally... gonna track down the nerd that is responsible for this!

Lol, you will be lucky to sell your bags. Better get on Ed first.

You are retarded if you buy above 2x

I love how desperate all the bag holders are to sell.

I love this already. Wont sell my REQ, never will. Either moon or death.

REQ is going to take us to the moon while you jerk off to my little pony.

all these salty burgers ruining this coin just because they don't own any. shame on you.