Why is it socially acceptable to take female hormones but not male hormones?

Why is it socially acceptable to take female hormones but not male hormones?

the jews trying to turn us all into their buttboy slaves

Being manly is unhealthy, only femininity will make you a good goy.

Because (((they))) said so

B/C the liberal media and previous POTUS administration decided that "deviance" was going to be the norm rather than "acceptance".

>Trump will right the ship.

Because the supplement industry would die and so would the whores who model for such garbage.

Legit question for the knowledgable: Is estrogen even good for anything aside from helping you birth children? I've heard testosterone help with both feeling good and confident and energetic but nothing on the benefits of estrogen.

E for women in menopause and trannies

>Is estrogen even good for anything aside from helping you birth children?
Clearer, softer skin. Different allocation of fat. Breast tissue development.

Some people who go trans have radical feature shifts by taking estrogen and taking anti-androgens.

>still thinking trump will do anything he said he would

It has the added benefit of making you depressed so you get to start paying for more pills from pharma companies to fight depression.

this

to add, it does NOT improve hair in any way, it simply decreases dihydrogentestosterone which is a derivative of normal testosterone that some people are genetically averse to, making them bald

Exactly

Whoa wtf? Sounds like some jew shit to me.

2bh trump isn't gonna do shit

he's already backpedaling

Estrogen is fairly anabolic itself. Dbol and nandrolone both act through these pathways.

>don't ever talk to me or my bruh ever again

People only care about LGBTQ mental disorders and not mental disorders of straight males

God damn he was aesthetic.

I sexually identify as zyzz so I'm taking test to help with my transition

>LE JOOZ ARE AFTER US
Kill yourself, you paranoid child. Anabolics are illegal recreationally because of sports. Most people had never heard of steroids or anabolics before "steroid scandals" with baseball and cycling. Aside from that, steroids and anabolics have detrimental heath effects, which is the other big one. I know both of those reasons are stupid and easily argued with, I agree that they should be legal but those are the reasons. This also isn't something many people talk about because not many people care. Legalizing marijuana has been a big issue because lots of people smoke pot so lots of people talk about it. Bodybuilders aren't a big enough demographic to make legalizing anabolics a big issue

Shit argument. Not everyone plays sports, in fact very few of us do.

They should not be illegal, but you're a libcuck so you won't ever care.

No, if you're low test you already are their buttboy slave. No matter how many sterons you'll inject in your pooper, you'll always be a genetical buttboy slave. So the jews don't have to make you anything, your parents already did that for you.

He never claimed it to be a good argument. In fact he literally said it's a shit argument, you dense mongrel. He just explained what the arguments are, without them being his own, for the lawmaker in a desperate attempt to redpill paranoid simpletons like you.

Did you even read his post?