I'm tranny garbage and estrogen is making me rapidly gain weight...

I'm tranny garbage and estrogen is making me rapidly gain weight. I am used to not exercising and binge eating but that isn't working too well now. My BMI is 22 (166.7 lbs/75.61kg) and most of my fat is in my tummy regions. Should I focus on eating better or exercising more mostly? I have serious motivation issues from depression and can only commit to small things, but I really want to try and improve myself. I haven't found any specific information that helps me so I figured I'd ask you guys.

SS+GOMAD and read the fucking sticky

Maybe estrogen works differently on you since you have trillions of Y chromosomes in your body and a real female doesnt? I dunno

Have you tried not being a faggot?

90% of losing weight is diet. Cut down to a 500calorie deficit (count using MFP), eat better and maybe do some cardio and squats to build a better ass. You can't spot reduce the fat on your torso so just eat less and you should see decent results.

Hi, fellow garbage person here.
Estrogen will affect the deposition of new fat, but it will not change the location of existing fat. You need to lose the fat in your gut first. Estrogen also reduces the number of calories you burn generally. Exercise the muscles you want to keep. The more you keep, the easier weight loss will be.

Seek help from a mental health professional.

Who do you think encouraged him to try this?

>thinking you can be born as the wrong gender
>having chromosomes

Stop pretending you are something you are not

Anyone have some decent studies about transexuals and mental illness? Im trying hard to not be a dick here (so do them huehuehue) but there is an overly amount of trans that I seen amd they are obvilusly fucking nuts in a really bad fashion. Its like the desire of transition its a sympthom of another mental fucketry.

Like seriously, any famous personality or someone trans that I could read about and think "ok this is a normal individual which got the wrong thing between legs"?

Its like the medical concensus its to go along with the nutiness since our understanding of brain and mental issues its not yet capable of affronting this in a political correct way.

Like, if tomorrow we discovered " this shit right here causes gender dismorphia" and just a pill/surgical proceedure gets you accepting yourself...would be trans still a thing?

This shit is hard yo.

Get depressed enough so you eat less, it's how I've managed not to gain weight in my years of being tranny garbage and getting my dick and balls removed

Why call yourself garbage? If you're ashamed of it then stop doing it and quit hrt

Bruce Jenner is pretty sane

Literally read the sticky. If your frame is already huge don't lift weights, but do a lot of cardio, if not, lift weights and GOMAD since the estrogen in the milk isn't something you don't want.

It's insane how many trans people grew up in dysfunctional families, have attachment issues, anxiety disorders, depression, just a fucked up psyche. Some are mostly fine though.

You could also kys

give me your roids

i really like this picture can i have it op

>Like, if tomorrow we discovered " this shit right here causes gender dismorphia" and just a pill/surgical proceedure gets you accepting yourself...would be trans still a thing?

bruh i wish

This, psychiatrists can't be trusted.

>I'm tranny garbage
Go die in a fire you fucking degenerate. You should literally kill yourself.