This is me after six months of bulking. You can laugh at me and call me a DYEL all you want and i accept it...

This is me after six months of bulking. You can laugh at me and call me a DYEL all you want and i accept it. If i dare to post this again outside from /CBT/ it's because i desperate. I've been following the sticky religiously, eating properly, lifting two times per week for each muscle group doing 3 sets of 8-12 reps. I've put so much effort into this and yet the results are lame. Please help me Veeky Forums. I beg you. I feel so disappointed because i've put so much mental energy and discipline and these are the sitty results. Tell me what i have to do and how to do it. Please. I'm starting to fall into legit depression, i've lost all joy and motivation, all energy and i want to be in bed all day.
Please Veeky Forums have mercy.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005LZSR40/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1481247442&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=1.25 pound plate&dpPl=1&dpID=41ehc4sjA3L&ref=plSrch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are your lifts

sorry for shitty english.
I'm not native speaker and never took english lessons.

Bench: 66 lbs
squat: 176 lbs
DL: 170lbs

Current stats:
140 lbs
5'7
16% bf

Your progress seems to be just fine, if you would cut you would have some nice visible muscles. Try eating a bit more clean food maybe.

People on this board lie, about how much they lift, about how long theyve been lifting, about everything. Take it with a grain of salt. Nobody looks like a greek god within a year.

Keep going hard until summer, and try doing a proper cut then. Youll see that your progress was good, just hidden under some BF

Do you have a picture from before you started?

Please tell me you aren't counting the bar

Go harder on chest. A 66lb bench is tiny

>Bench: 66
M8 are you sure you were watching what you were eating properly

Thanks so much bro. This is me six months before.
I'm currently trying to go above 15% bf without loosing too much muscle with a 300 cal deficit.
I'm losing hope because lifting is the only thing i feel proud about even with shitty lifts, i've been trough a lot of bullshit recently, my job is a shit, my income is shit etc.

pretty good stats. You're also white.

Honestly, just work your way up to 1pl8 bench, and keep working on squats/DL till you get to 2pl8.

The bottom line is: did you make any progress? In lifts, in weight, etc.

If yes, you are on they way to Made It town, you just probably have to tweak something in your diet, routine or rest.

forgot pic

this is me before

i posted this yesterday on /CBT/ and yes, peple laughed at me, that's why i'm begging you.

Frangão.

What are you eating? How much are you eating? Height, weight? What routine are you doing?

this is exactly why you don't do a brosplit without the proper strength base first

dawg just do a modified form of SL with more upper body accessories and focus on progressive overload for the compounds

you'll get strong and then you can move to a brosplit

0.8 grams of protein per lib. I eat whole grains, chicken, fish, eggs. Sometimes i like to eat some garbage (diet cocke, doritos, white bread) but everything within the macros and caloric goals.

Dude you're routine is shit for a beginner, do Starting Strength or Ice Cream Fitness

>you can laugh at me and call me a dyel all you like

And I sure will

>What are you eating?

0.8 grams of protein per lib
Whole grains, fish, tons of chicken, eggs. Sometime a pack of oreos or doritos but i count the calories religiously.

> Height, weight? 5'7 manlet 140 libs 16%bf

> How much are you eating? 2000 cal maintenance. Currently eating 1780 for a cut to reach 13%bf

>What routine are you doing?
SS For 4 months and then changed it for a Split

your gf is riding the BBC

>implying every single girl in Sweden isn't racist af

Sorry for your country bro. Impregnate as many white women as you can.

why did you move from SL to a brosplit when you don't even have a 1pl8 bench? It's already been proven that strength work reaps optimal gains for novices, there's no harm in adding a couple of accessories after your compounds, in fact, that's what you SHOULD be doing.
Just do ICF 5x5 or some shit and modify it to your needs.

I'm white tho

vimp

bro for real stop cutting, bulk and get a shit load of protein in you. don't do a brosplit either you haven't got a strength base, SL with upper body accessories like the other user said.

>SS For 4 months
>80kg squat

I started SL 5x5 in late October with a 25kg squat and I'm hitting 80kg tomorrow. Have you been recording your progress? If so, show us.

I'd guess that you're not eating enough. I'm your height, weigh less, and I eat ~2400kcal per day.

300 cal surplus would be good?

I don't want to go gor 500 surplus because i hate to be fat. With 16% bf i feel like a hamplanet and i'm affraid i would bulk too fast and add more fat than muscle.

1 gram of protein per lib would be good?

Thank you guys. I really appreciate your help and i will put your advices to use. I just want to have some results, i want to keep believing i can do this.

lol you looked better before. Just hit your chest and arms and obliques more man. Abs too if you start cutting to show it off. If you want a better body the chest is the most important and most obvious part that shows you lift.

but.. is my progress ok??..?

When I started lifting I could only do about 20lb bench and now after a few months I can do a plate. I'm still new but having chest gains helps arms and everything else too.

fuck man. I've been tring to increase my bench but i just can't. Everything i add load i cant complete my sets.

What is your full chest routine?

lyle macdonald bulking routin for size

>calorie deficit
>140lb bw
>but my bf%
>66lb bench
>brosplit

NEVER MAKING IT

I think you need to focus way more on filling out your chest and worry less about your arms.

nice miken moose comb holder

Hopefully someone more experienced than me will come along and give you some direction, but what I would recommend is a completely new workout with days dedicated to chest + bis/shoulders/legs/back + tris.

Try a chest day with bench press, incline press, flyes. Really tire yourself out. Next week you should be able to bench +5lb.

66lbs bench is nothing. The problem is not you, it's your routine, so keep changing it until you find something that works. At this level you should be able to add weight every week.

You look like your doing alright.
Just get a consistent routine and keep hammering.
It's not a sprint.
6 months is nothing. And people that say you only need a year are talking about eating perfectly, training perfect, maybe roiding.
I've been lifting for 3 years and could still pass for dyel.
It's not a race keep grinding and you will make it.

thanks man!!

It really motivates me up!! You'll have a thicc gf soon (or whetever kind of girl you like).

What do you think of lyle macdonalds bulking routine?

>66lb bench

this is b8

ive seen 100 pound asian girls benching more than that

>this is b8

it's not

Honestly don't know about that plan.
I have been doing my own bulking routine and SS for the last two months and have gone from 74 Kg's to 83.
I'm 5'11.
Ontop off SS I have added in bicep curls and will add pull ups and more core once my hanging rings finally arrive.
Would you like me to share an overview of my meal plan?

Here's my free program for you, it's pretty much greyskull plus accessories. This is a bit more towards bodybuilding but as long as you eat a moderate amount you will put on a decent amount of strength. It did wonders for me. I suggest doing it for 6 months.

3 Day Split

Split A
2x5,1x5+ Bench Press
2x5,1x5+ Pendlay Row
2x5,1x5+ Squat
3x10 Rope Pushdown
3x10 Incline Hammer Curl
3x12 Standing Calve Raise
3x12 Ab Rollout

Split B:
2x5,1x5+ Overhead Press
2x5,1x5+ Chin Ups
1x5+ Deadlift
3x10 Lateral Raise
3x10 Dumbbell Shrugs
3x10 Face Pull
3x12 Seated calve Raise

The + means Amrap or As many quality reps as possible , always leave 1 in the tank.

Buy microplates off Amazon to do 2.5 pound increments for upper body exercises.

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005LZSR40/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1481247442&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=1.25 pound plate&dpPl=1&dpID=41ehc4sjA3L&ref=plSrch

Do 5 pounds for lower body.

If you hit 10 reps go up by double increment.

If you go under 5 reps deload by 10% next workout.

ha ha ha wha t h the fuck everyone knows that you nee d to get stronger to make gain s

>progressive overload

You need to acctualy for longer than 1 year to look like you have lifted longer than a year.

Your english is fine. Where ya from?

So gslp with accesories

>following the sticky

Read line 1

>Wales

>Line 1
So this plus accessories?

>Here's my free program for you, it's pretty much greyskull plus accessories.

I also suggest against only doing deadlifts 1 a week for complete beginners. It's pretty pointless unless you don't know how to Deadlift.

I used to weigh 130 lbs and I was 6'5. I gained 20 lbs in one month just working out everything, spending 1.5 to 2 hrs at the gym. Eat a ton of protein and carbs. Take creatine and protein powder until you plateau with muscle building. Don't have a b4 pic but I am proud of how far I have come.

Beaner here. Never took lessons and i don't think my english is good enough to put it to a better use aside from shitposting. I'd be glad to make some money from it. Thanks tho.

Thanks bro

It is really just for hip/hamstring strength to supplement the squat and to not completely ignore one of the main lifts.

yes, i'm fucking retarded and i dont understand this:

>2x5,1x5+

Does it mean two sets of five reps? What does the 1x5 mean?

Pretty much

Also the idea of 1x5 6 times a month being too taxing is ridiculous. Your body will adjust as long as you don't start too close to your max.

You put a 1x5 piece of wood on your chest while you bench so you have a shorter rom

You're cool, I was thinking I should have mentioned something. It just means your first two working sets are to 5 reps and your last set is the Amrap

does that mean 3 sets total ?

Yessir