Can anyone identify this anime girl on this tank I just copped for 10k Colombian pesos

Can anyone identify this anime girl on this tank I just copped for 10k Colombian pesos.
I'm gonna wear it to the gym tomorrow and if a girl asks me about the anime on my shirt I don't wanna act like an autistic.

It's Pico from Boku no Pico.

Looks like some chibi-ish Hatsune Miku.

Also this belongs in /a/

>I'm gonna wear it to the gym tomorrow and if a girl asks me about the anime on my shirt I don't wanna act like an autistic.
Acting like an autist would be telling her who it is

Just say "I just put whatever on" and shrug

>dont wanna act like an autistic
then why would you wear an anime tank?

I bet no girl in your gym will be able to keep her crotch dry now

How big do I have to get before I can wear one of these?

Kek

Today I learned that it's 3003 Colombian pesos to the US dollar

lmao

Big enough you can fuck up every single person that you cross on the street after they laugh at you

Guys is this big

Fuck my shit up senpai

OP can you type what it says on the anime grill's shirt? maybe someone can ID it from a series unless it's a generic weeaboo tank

You look enough like you lift. If you were moderately attractive I'd s your d just for wearing that shirt desu. A fit guy doing something as autistic as going to the gym in an anime tank top of a character he doesn't even know is just so stupid/funny that it's endearing.

Maybe some girl there will think the same thing.

I asked /a/ but they just called me a faggot and then the thread was deleted

>I'm gonna wear it to the gym tomorrow and if a girl asks me about the anime on my shirt I don't wanna act like an autistic.

You are a fucking imbecile. Are you even aware how stupid this sentence sounded?

Guys like you give fit people a bad name.

naruto

The thing says "W awsubs" I think, some is obscured by her hair

It's Hatsune Miku

See the little pink shit i forgot the name, it's just a different artstyle Miku also the twintails

Anyone else have slightly autist shit they wear to the gym?

I confess I have a vegeta shirt. I like it fuck you guys.

The signature move of the beta is that he cares what other people think of him so much that he is too afraid to live his life doing whatever he pleases and being HAPPY

This

IMO more autistic than OP's

Especially since I;m natty top kek

>tfw you'll never have joocy bicep veins like this

FUARKK. pretty sick m8. would wear/10

It's not a matter of being big, it's a matter of being gay.

kek

Also own this

They're so tight too, looks like they are glued to me

Ultimate autism mode

Yeah, right. Go ahead and do the most retarded shit you imagine, just because you are so 'sure' of yourself.

I do whatever I want that doesn't break the law user

I am free

While you worry about appearences and saving face and live your life in misery worrying ' hurr hurr I hope people like me'

breh where did you cop this shirt

Anyone have a pic of that Veeky Forumsizen who posted in a similar thread a while back with the tank that's just a blown up pic of a monkey's face?

It was in the last Veeky Forums humour thread i think

Let me search bby

Fukin pizza captcha tho

Ok, free bird. Keep living your ''free'' life.

Dont come complaining later wondering why nobody respects you.

the fuck?!

can't fucking find it, how time flies

3rd worlders love anime.

>Oh no people won't respect me

I respect myself desu I don't really care about the respect of others

you should give it a try. Respecting yourself. Maybe do something with your life that gives you that respect for yourself.

Suddenly you won't give a shit what other people think of you

The fact that you are still continuing this argument here shows that you DO care what other people thinks of you or the way you live. Else you wouldn't have even cared to respond to my first reply.

Dont you think?

>don't you think

I don't care what others think, But I do care ABOUT others.

I just want you to stop caring what others think so you can be happy

I used to care A LOT about what others thought of me and I was MISREABLE

Then I stopped caring so much and I was OK

Now I totally dont care and I feel AMAZING.

THATS WHAT ITS LIKE. THE LESS YOU CARE THE BETTER YOU FEEL MANG.

Promise you

>Super cute Miku shirt.

Miku is mai waifu. I'm jealous of your shirt.
I want one to wear to the gym [spoiler]when I go at 1 AM with nobody around[/spoiler] to remind me that I'm doing it for her.

>Miku is mai waifu
Brah, there are better Miku shirts out there and more fashionable as well

Also i'm starting to think that you are that Mikufag from the CERTAIN (dead) wednesday threads desu senpai

What do the tags on the shirt say?

Any brand info?

I've rolled over and read manga online after sex with multiple different women and I fucked all of them again.

When you're hot it doesn't matter what you do. As long as you aren't masturbating with feces behind a school you're just interesting and quirky rather than a weirdo.

the better question is how twink do you have to be?

I have a Kame house hoodie from Dragon Ball, and a god lift the queen sleeveless shirt I wear to the gym. A lot of people talk to me when I wear the hoodie, so I wear it less now.

Hnnnnnngggg!

First one is sweet.
Second one would be cool if I could change the text to your suggestion.

I've never worn a graphic or text shirt in my life.
Maybe I should make a custom shirt.

Yeah brah, you should but i don't know where you buy those custom shirts though

Maybe Veeky Forums knows but i hope they aren't on a bad mood and be assholes but maybe they will be alright in the morning

Pic unrelated

Oh and i mean't those quality custom ones

Literally 13 years old

T H I S
once you look good enough, it helps you rather than hurts you to showcase some quirky shit

A dude at the side of the road in Colombia. Another dude was selling weed brownies a few feet over.

Nah I bought it off some guy at the side of the road, no tags at all. I think he makes them himself.

>he cant recognize Miku

>he can't recognise female genetalia

Yeah I can't you fucking nerd

Just get along! Miku is love.
Here, have a Veeky Forums Miku.

Len is better.

this Veeky Forums miku could break that miku in half