How do I get a gf at the gym Veeky Forums without coming off as creepy?

How do I get a gf at the gym Veeky Forums without coming off as creepy?

>if you love me start squatting

>FeeIs garbage posting
>Non fitness thread

Saged, repoted.

Feels threads have always been allowed newfag

>but I can only squat the bar

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Find a girl who is weaker than you
>Kidnap her

fucking beta queer

Never hit on women in the gym
They just there to get hot
Like you are

If you are truly Veeky Forums, then regular flabby grills will be all over you

Seriously, join a normie club or just hang with normie people
The girls will love you because they never saw a man with thighs as thick as their waist

stop spamming this photo of the girl i already fap to it once now im too embarrased to look at it again

Don't be a creep faggot

Drop your pants and scream "YO BABY CHECK ME OUT!!!"!!!FACT!!!

by just beeing urself

Just be tall and attractive and nothing you do will ever be creepy.

>tfw ugly and manlet

you dont
listen user, the cute ones have a man, the older ones are married and are trying their damn best to keep their man around even if he is cheating , the fatties will quit in january within the week. frankly user just give up and focus on you

>tfw just nutted to her huge tits and plump ass

>can't even succeed at nofap
not gonna make it

You're only creepy if you're ugly

>There are people in this thread right now who don't lift for the only purpose of getting women's attention

I shiggy

Why is she so perfect, bros?

Russian sex genes

Well, for starters, you should never fucking date a girl from the gym. It's an absolutely horrible idea.

The girls in your area may be different, but here in California these are the types of girls you get in gyms:

>Instagram sluts
The most common. Usually either cardio, zumba, or crossfit bunnies that don't actually work out. They do their meme exercises and just make sure they don't eat like total shit in order to stay thin enough to pass as "fit" in the right clothing. They satisfy their deep cravings for attention by taking thousands of pictures with their ass out on Instagram for normies and betas to drool over. They are not emotionally stable enough for lasting relationships and ironically hardly ever get sex. Offline, the ones I know are gigantic spergs with crippling social anxiety. One who is a close friend of my girlfriend's is so socially retarded she can't speak in complete sentences unless she's making vlogs on her Snapchat story.

>powerlifter chicks
Every single one I have met are either ex athletes who refuse to come to terms with the fact that their glory days are permanently over or they're compensating uglies still angry that nobody took them to prom. Bottom line is they aren't interested in talking to you, period, because they're actually on a mission to achieve something.

>normies
Unless you're on a college campus, 99% of the time they are already there to impress/keep their boyfriend and the other 1% is there because they're newly single and having trouble dating because they look like garbage. If you are on a college campus, and you're a gambling man, go for it, but you had better be extremely credentialed and more put-together than anyone around you if you want anything more than a lame one night stand. Don't forget, assuming she is actually dating material and not a crazy - she literally has an entire campus full of elite athletes, Chads, and future high-paid STEM majors to choose from.

If you really want a girlfriend go to Starbucks, or the beach, or even the fucking library. But not the gym. I learned my lesson, man, you can either believe me or learn the hard way too. Just don't do it.

the big tits