How do I stay fit homeless? I got kicked out of the house because me and my dad had a big fight...

How do I stay fit homeless? I got kicked out of the house because me and my dad had a big fight. It's cold out here brahs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LpTeiSKiCgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Find a place to live first you dumbass

shoo shoo gains goblin

I've been sleeping in pic related for the past few days.

Go with a friend and offer to suck his dick to let you stay the night.
You get brotein and a place to stay. Find a more permanent place tomorrow.

I know this might make cringe most of you but I've always wanted to be homeless, but I feel like everyone expects way too much of me so they would be extra dissapointed.

exchange your life with op.

It's not fun bro. Being homeless for these past few days has made me realize how selfish and cruel humans can be. It's like no one wants to lend you a hand.

Like this
youtu.be/LpTeiSKiCgc

Also use that begging money to bouy protons.

/thread

Brendan Frasier look like that nigga from The Cure. Motherfucker bout to break out in some of that Friday I'm In Love, goddamn

I know, I always treat homeless like shit
Kek

age, location, job.

there's shelters you can go to, sketchy but better than nothing. Use your goverments perks, go into one of their service offices and explain your situation they may be able to point you in the right direction. Crash at a freinds or some other relatives.
I feel for you user

how are you surfing the webs?
Food banks and soup kitchens / volunteers and shelters should be able to give you enough food.

E D G Y
D
G
Y

What'd you do, dumbass

Prefect time for a cut, go keto

I don't have any friends and no relative I know would let me stay with them. I will probably continue to wonder the streets for a while before I succumb to death.
>how are you surfing the webs?
With my phone.

Failed all my uni courses.

Use couch surfer lie about what happened to you

Also white peoples are so weird, how does he sleeps knowing his son is sleeping on the streets? No matter how big the fight was

Classic. Had all the opportunity in the world, throw it all away probably for no good reason, them complain when no one wants to lend you a hand.

Winter is coming and i hope you die quickly.

You could always sell plasma for money.

>hey, can I have some money?
>why doesn't anyone like me?

We can only hope.

Hit the food bank and the homeless shelter firstly. Then get some cheap clean clothes from a thrift store and find a job. It's going to take a long time and some effort, tough times are ahead. Try to stay safe, friend.

>Also white peoples are so weird, how does he sleeps knowing his son is sleeping on the streets? No matter how big the fight was

I've heard it's the same concept with how white people assume/expect their kids to move out by 18 when pretty much all other ethnicities want their kids living with them as long as possible lel

>with my phone
How do you charge it? My phone battery would be dead by now.

damn user, no.
You're too young for this shit man.
Ask for and seek help, please.
I don't want to lose another user tonight.
It was tough enough to see a fellow leaf go.

I have some stuff in my homeless backpack, which includes a charger.

University isn't for everyone. Forcing someone to go to university who doesnt really want to is about as retarded as forcing someone with muscular dystrophy to go into construction.

If you're in a position to help the less fortunate, it's morally incorrect not to.

What city you moron? There are kind anons here.

lol, I'm afraid you might deserve to die

How's Freshman Ethics treating you Marxist?

It isn't necessarily you live with them forever, you leave when you have the means to leave.

I highly encourage you to sell literally all of your personal belongings and give it to the needy. It would be morally incorrect to not do so

I was able to get into a program called Silver Sneakers because of my low income, which got me a free gym membership. Maybe look into that.
Hope you make it out ok OP, being homeless is no fun.

>I've heard it's the same concept with how white people assume/expect their kids to move out by 18
That's an American/Germanic thing mainly.

Dont think about getting fit. Get your life in check and dont be NEET