Have measurements of height marked on garage wall as I grow up

>have measurements of height marked on garage wall as I grow up
>Highest point marked was 6'2 at 21
>Was parking the car in today, noticed that the floor curves upward in the wall creating a slight slope
>Started to remember some bullshit rule about "men are always measured with their shoes on"
>been trying to get fit for half a year, not looking how i'm supposed to at this weight
>get suspicious
>get help and measure myself barefoot on a flat floor with a proper 90 degree angle
>5'11

My soul is crushed. I'm so sorry manlets, my bretheren, I deserve this revelation.

Im sorry sir, you have to be 6 feet or taller to post on this board. Please report to /r/fitness

You're a disgrace, actually posing as a member of the master race for this long

C U C K E D

I want manlets to leave my board

In my defense, my group of friends are all hovering around 5'6. I felt like a giant constantly.

It's a none issue with shoes!

Why is this board so obsessed with height? Just insecure short guys? Autistic tall guys who need to feel superior for some reason? Either way: kys. Just get strong and you'll be fine unless you're below like 5'6".

I just started lifting and I'm super skinny and 5'9" and I've fucked more girls than most of the autistic meat towers around here. Height with autism is still autism.

Most girls would rather fuck a 5'9" who makes her laugh than a 6'3" who makes her cringe.

The natty limit is higher when you are 6'2-6'4" rather than 5'8"-5'11".

Not being in the ideal range is a problem.

What if your actually 5'6"

Then that sucks but its not the end of the world

Clearly it's not a problem because there's still 5'6 dudes being pumped out.

>mfw she day dreams about fucking a 6'4 athlete but knows she has to settle for you

At least you make her laugh

HA HA HA

YOU FUCKING MAAAAAAAAAAAAAANLET

You assume I'm talking about gf. I said fuck not love and cherish, retard. Idgaf if susie facefuck wishes I were taller.

Being tall is just one attractive feature. I'm not so insecure that I give a shit about not being tall.

Fags on here are like girls with their manlet insecurities and lanklets trying to feel better about inadequacy in other parts of life by talking shit to manlets.

>this was me until recently
>measured myself correctly
>actually 6 even
Phew, just made the cutoff

I know that feel, breh.
I used to think im 186cm tall, realised a year ago im 182cm tall.

>you make her laugh
>CHAD makes her cum

>tfw 5'11 and handsome
Better than 6'2 and ugly (like the majority of fit)

I can't mentally picture this measuring scenario (t. brainlet), can some one sketch it in MSpaint or something real quick?

Are you retarded?
That's an 8cm difference.

you're 182cm short not 182cm tall

t. 173cm

>friend goes on about how he is 186
>curious, as I'm 183 and I think I'm taller than him
>at a party with a lot of girls, call him out on it
>turns out he is really 182
>girlslaughing.exe

I'm 5"11 it's not that bad bro, we are king of manlets bro. The world is built for us - every single vehicle, building, bed are built for us - so easy to find clothing that fits at this height.

Our gains in the gym aren't bad either. We fill out relatively fast, sure not as fast as a true manlet, but we aren't forevernogains.jpg lanklets either.

We can enter a room and fit in perfectly with the crowd. Some will stand above us, most will stand a bit below us.

5"11 is the perfect height man. We are right in that sweet spot really. Also depending on shoes we wear we stand usually around 6"0-6"1 anyway.

I mean we aren't the ideal height of about 6"1 but we are close enough my man. Don't hate yourself too much.

>Most girls would rather fuck a 5'9" who makes her laugh than a 6'3" who makes her cringe.

Obviously. Height is just a factor, an important one I'd say, in the whole attractiveness scale.

Why is 6'1 the ideal height? Just curious, I'm 6'1, make me feel good about myself.

>be 5'10 woman
>men shorter than me get butthurt when i say my height
>"user YOU CANT BE 5'10 BECAUSE IM 6'1 AND YOURE TALLER THAN ME!!! YOU ARE 6'2 STOP LYING"
>"REEEEEEEE"
well, one of us is lying, and i know it's not me. i don't see why they are stressing so much, but it's happened more than twice now. i guess people don't want to be outed on their shams.

>remeasure myself recently
>gain 2 cm
so i'm 174cm, i was wondering why most people i see on the street are around my height