Progress Thread

Post progress pics. Been lifting for a month, feel great. I think I'll be pretty aesthetic in a years time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=73_nI_xx2VI&t=6s
imgur.com/a/GlzHj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Bunch of homos taking pics of their shirt off to post up for each other

IiteraIIy gay

Literally no difference besides lighting. Also I've been seeing you post this same progress pic on here for at least a year now. Is this become the new meme?

it took you a month to change your phonecase?

>he shaves his stomach
LOL

Apparently, my stats are shit.

Started lifting this year in May.

>Age: 30
>Height 6'6"
>Weight: 230lbs up from 200lbs.
>Bench: 165lbs
>Squat 225lbs
>DL: 275lbs
>OHP: 95lbs

Started with just the bar on everything except for DL which I started at 1plate.

Been eating like a dirty motherfucker and I got fat. I fell for the GOMAD meme.

>I fell for the GOMAD meme.
You fell for a lot of memes. Just keep at it and don't give up half way. You'll make it.

so
Maybe
trims

Yeah, I'll just continue bulking. I really wanna hit that LMAO1.5PLATE bench and LMAO 2.5PLATE squat.

After that I'll cut. Shouldn't be a problem, I was a skinny lanky faggot all my life.

thicc solid tight

Good job, you went from skinny to fat.

Basler BITTE

basler BITTE

Aljoscha BITTE

Problem?

5'11, 120lbs in the first pic 160 in the second one. 1.5 years of lifting and bulking. Anything stands out? I think I can look descent by next year if I keep at it

>30
>on Veeky Forums
Good gos I hope this isn't me later

Left pic is Jan 2015.. i sadly don't have a pic from June this year where i got back to lifting. I trained from Jan-Jun 2015 but quit. Lost almost all gains and started again in June 2016. I deeply regret quitting back then, but I just didn't have the right mindset. So pics are basically a little more than 6 months progress.

Bulked 150lbs to 180lbs, height is 6'0". Stats:
>DL 350
>Squat 275
>Bench 190

Please repost this

lifting 3 months before that I only rollerbladed.

bench 225x10
Deadlift 435
Squat 365

sry i fucked up with the fucking picture multiple times

I really hope you aren't sending the second pic with your pubes hanging out to chicks.

Also, 1.5 years of bulking? Hope it's clean at least, or you're just setting yourself up for failure.

Left: 2014 155lbs - Right: 2016 195lbs

>rollerbladed
kek
I also occasionally spice up my workout with 3 sets to failure of hoolahoop and dropsets of hopscotch

HA

hulahoop until failure makes me far to sore to function.

lmao I literally see exactly ZERO progress. I see you flexing in one picture with good lighting, and not flexing in one picture with fill lighting.

Literally couldve been taken on the same day. Nice try DYEL but you're not even ottermode

And what an offense to zyzz to use his face to cover up that punk little face of yours.

Hit the gym kiddo, and start eating more

also i forgot to add, you look like a fuccboi too

I wish I could sniff your little boipussi

You dont?
Pretty good progress for your lifts familia

Left: 140lbs not sure about height
Right: 165lbs

how much work do people usually do for their core?

>tfw you have the same bicep vein as a grill but she's bigger than you

Its 25% work 75% diet.

Nice transformation, pls hit traps and shoulders more.

Idk as a faggot I thought that pic was kinda hawt.

T-thanks bro

I dont do it too much. Sometimes I do dragon flags and V-sits but thats it.
My diet is garbage
Ive been working on shoulders recently and I know my traps are garbage but i dont really care if theyre small.

I do 0 core work. I squat without a belt and deadlift, but do no core isolations like crunches or cable crunches or anything.

It shows

Yet you clicked on the post ? Undercover homo? You must be insecure with your sexuality

let's see your protuberant abs

What's your diet like then? Because I do the same kind of lifts and my abs look like shit

I eat at maintenance or slightly above and lift 4-5 times a week. It's not that hard if you have discipline and self control.

I will never look good with my shirt off in my entire life

is gear my only hope?

u can remove the skin by surgery

>tfw been doing 4 sets of 12 leg raises, push-ups, vertical pulls, inverted rows, squats and handstand push-ups for a few months now (6 days a week)
>no difference at all in my physique

I have to actually go to a gym and do real lifting, don't I...

do you have a strict/specific diet? I eat pretty well but i'm kind of autistic about food and get worried when I eat take out or something that isn't perfectly "clean"

the ones screaming "GAY!" are the gayest niggas alive

>175 lbs deadlift x3
Why did you feel the need to share this information? If anything it makes me think less of your progress.

we're not all former jocks lifting 2 plates on their first gym day

that's a weal excuse lmao XD

Are you serious? The guy has amazing abs.
We all start somewhere friend.

Here I am, shit you not, flexing in the mirror last ~1 year ago

Here I am, no pump, not flexing.
Only body weight fitness for 8-9 months
>Depressed undergrand -> slightly less depressed grad student
>168-150 roughly

You're gonna make it

Not bad actually for just 9mo of bodyweight. Good job mate.

We all start somewhere but if you only add 5 pounds per week to your deadlift which should be managable even to women imo, you should be at two plate after 6 months. According to strengthstandards you're at an untrained level.

I meant starting from 135 obviously.

True but some people take it slower to avoid injury or just have bad proportions for the deadlift.
I always found the lift uncomfortable and couldnt really add much weight.

ty dad :)

I just hit 2 plates today and I'm 5'11" 135 lbs, started at 125 lbs little over 2 months ago.

No sports, working out prior to. I started with 135 lbs.

you will if you keep at it, lots of process so far

Is this true for SL deadlift as well?

nice lightning improvement

Yes

kek

this tbqh

Dude why didn't you lift weights? I was around the same size as you and don't have loose skin like that.

Wait do these threads really make you gay? How many gays are in this thread I wonder...

youtube.com/watch?v=73_nI_xx2VI&t=6s
video to go along with it

What exactly is wrong with your health if you dont mind me asking?
Amazing physique btw.

Amazing, I've seen this before and often think about this physique as the ultimate goal.

Constanza.jpg

No offence, I got my 130lb twig of a friend deadlifting 135 lbs on his first day and had him up to 175 in like a month.

He says it in the video description. Lupus. Guy has low T as well. Does high volume workouts + bodyweight exercises.

Very impressive results

>tfw you'll never look as good as the OP

dude just keep going. get strong, do lots of deadlifts. I was barely able to pull 315 in june, I pulled 405x2 yesterday. it just takes time and hard work. everyone starts somewhere

Flax seed powder babe

>5'4"
>was 226.6 lbs
>now 183.4 lbs
23 weeks of mfp, chasing after a 1 year old and walks on the treadmill during nap time. I want to get to 175 by Valentine's Day.

No pics yet

I don't see the issue here.

You look great but what was that video all about? It would be nice to know what kind of actual diet and routine you are doing to achieve your body. Video told us none of that. I am also finding it hard to believe that you just workout a few days a week and only do bodyweight. Are you using any steroids?

You obviously didnt watch the video because I do talk about what I do and how long ive been working out and my diet etc and I also even say in the video no I still have not done TRT I am low T dude I post in the CBTs sometimes =/

lots of auto immune diseases and a ton of other bad luck. Ive pretty much tested postive for most stuff there is at this point, some doctors say its cuz I did radiation when i was younger and people develop lots of auto immune diseases after words. Others say its cuz ive tested positive for lymes, other say its cuz i have diffuse scleroderma. Every doctor just says whatever is convenient for them basically at that time.

Thanks im not that bit though really like I say, im still only max like 175 so id still like to think I can get a bit bigger but if i ever get there is another story..

yep what he said, its in the video I even show it, lots of low weight, bands, and body weight stuff. And ya ive posted my health stuff here many times.

imgur.com/a/GlzHj Theres some of the lupus stuff sucks cuz keeping my hair from falling out these past couple years has been a real bitch for sure

mirin arms

How tall?

Never skip chest day

>you will never be snugged in those arms
:C

5'9", Prince of Manlets
I guarantee I bench more than you, fag

How much do you weight fatty?

No idea atm, 190ish I suppose.

The air in the closet is becoming thin.
Awesome progress OP

I posted this last thread but ill post again to bump and chat. Time between 2 images is 3 months. Weight went from 120 to 130 lbs.

>130 lbs

lol fucking manlet

>look guise! I'm being mean to someone posting progress in a progress thread XD !!1 Do I fit in with the secret 4 chan club now?? Le internet hate machine right guise??

I can kick you in the head if you're under about 6'5.

>130 lbs
>a height

Count your calories and eat at maintenance you dumb cunt

Super saiyan in only 12 months, impressive

How?

>roiding from day 1

Squat 200lbs
Deadlift 150lbs
(max)

Did you eat bread on your bulk?

whole wheat bread, but only for breakfast