Has anyone here used DNP?

Has anyone here used DNP?

Did you lose a decent amount of fat?

Could you still lift while on it?

Yes
Yes about a 8-10 lbs a week
Yes but not as much

Why don't you just have some self-discipline and eat at a deficit?

Do you say the same to roiders

I do eat at a deficit dnp isnt magic its just a tool. Id rather get my cut over in a few weeks and preserve as much muscle mass as i can than be hungry for months

>see man driving car
>why dont you have some discipline and walk

Theres a pretty big difference in dnp and a car. Dnp is really dangerous and could possibly kill you i have no idea why youd risk it even if it is a small chance just for getting to your goal faster

This is what your average DNP user looks like

You're gonna find a ton of information on this on the leddit page. As far as DNP goes, yeah you could lose 8 to 10 pounds a week, but you gotta realize that you're gone be sweating and miserable, and you cannot build muscle while on it.

Do some research if you're interested, but like other people said, it's not a freebie to go out and binge eat. Be really careful, because if you overdose on it there is NOTHING that can be done to save your life.

THIS.

This is what's going to happen, OP.

>You're going to use DNP
>You're going to lose weight. Maybe 9 lbs in a month with no change to your already shit diet.
>You're going to stop using DNP after 2 months or so
>You're going to slowly gain that weight back, because you're a fat fuck with no self control so your diet will remain shit
>You'll post this exact same topic a year from now
>You'll suffer from cataracts and die of cancer.

Have fun.

I...I think I'll just stick to eating less

When you begin eating normally again. Your body will turn a lot of what you eat in fat in the same way it would if you went on a crash diet and began eating again.

Not worth it. 9/10 times the faggots in the DNP threads are no-self-control-having pussies.

>cars are totally not dangerous nobody has every died from a car

I used it a few years ago when it first got popular here.

It makes it hard to live life normally unless you run very low doses.
It also makes it hard to resist eating because it causes a massive craving for sugar.

It won't do you good unless you have your diet on point, and 9/10 people who use cutting drugs don't have their diet on point and are looking for a shortcut/easy way out. So be honest with yourself.
It will give you fantastic results IF your diet is good.

This is true. Everyone I've seen interested in DNP has been a fat fuck. It's not particularly useful for people who know what they're doing and can be a hinderence since it screws with training.

>visiting the dnp general out of curiosity
>some guy posts how he continues to binge on ice cream while cycling dnp but its ok this way he can at least stay at maintenance while eating tons of ice cream

dnp not even once

Just ended my cycle.
Lost about 8lbs/week for 2 weeks.

I was using crystal and the sides weren't that bad. I was sweaty at night and broke out in a rash once but that's about it. Nothing that a fan and some Benadryl didn't fix.

As long as you aren't a retard, you won't die. It's pretty effective.
I'm also very strict with my diet.
I only use it on the tail end of a cut when I know I won't succumb to cravings.

I think that was the joke breh

where the hell do you guys buy it i have been searching for months now but i have yet to find any source remotely trustworthy

Just ignore these fags, they shit up every thread whining.

This
Usa fag trying to buy here

Scorpiondnp
At
Tutanota

Need an encrypted email as well, Tutanota is fine

Thank you based user

I think it's a good tool, however a lot of users find it before they get diet discipline and other more important factors figured out.

Many, many users are wretched undisciplined scum.

on my first cycle now

ama

>taking fertilizer when the same effect can be achieved with 5g aspirin

On 400mg dnp atm and it's annoying, sweating like a pig and getting this slight headache that makes doing anything annoying, combined with sweating I can't do shit for next 8 days (plus few until it's out of me).

Last time I do it, 200/250mg for longer should be better option either way because basically no sides but I wanna finish before new years...

250 ED is great

lose maybe 5--6 lbs a week and can run it for a full month easily. Still 3-4x faster than a normal cut and in the middle of winter you won't even notice