What was his goddamn problem?

What was his goddamn problem?

micropenis, sifilous meth addicted DRUMPF SUPPORTING NAZI

Im thinking it was the micropenis...
Decided to take out his anger on everyone else...

>alexandar the great conquers half the world
>wooo awesome guy!

>mongols do the same
>w-what was their problemmm

The state of Veeky Forums

Fuck off John Green.

Alexander didnt exterminate all the cities he came across.

Alexander wasn't a chink tho lmao

Genghis was the most prolific rapist to ever live

anyone with sanity realizes Genghis was a living monster

Tbf that's a pretty fucking badass quote.

What is the goddamn problem with people who believe statistics about the death tolls that have been proven to be unreasonably high?

There is zero evidence that he raped anyone. Where did this meme come from? None of his contemporaries accused him of it.

He came from a society of warmongering, he saw an opportunity and took it.

He was frustrated that he got cucked and had to raise another mans son as his firstborn.

Ambition

Winning too hard.

Former slave, beta cuck who married for love.

Whats with the mongols and their literal acceptance, pride taking even in being crazy destroyers of everything? I remember Timur had carved on his tomb that "if someone unburies me god will send even more terrible invader then myself or something

>Timur
>Mongol
wew

>"concubines aren't sex slaves, they're just sexual property!"

The Tengri promised him the world, what was he supposed to do? Not take it?

Whaout about tyre

I'm sure his 12 year old concubines, where with him by pure love

He wanted to kill filthy wh*toids for KARA BÔGA

>beta cuck
his wife was forcibly raped yet he rescued her, stuck with her and raised her son as his own to keep up appearances, his behavior is so alpha it is incomprehensible to you

He came from the real world equivalent of hentai orcs.

Nice one

he killed many whites and should be respected

He never led a single campaign against white people. His descendants and generals did at various times during and after his reign. Still, the majority of peoples who suffered attacks from the Mongols were Chinese, Persians, and Central Asians followed by Arabs, Slavs, and other non-Chinese East Asians.

>He never led a single campaign against white people.

The only thing that stopped him was age. If he had another fifteen years in him, I could see him seeking out g*rman puss and french armpits.

He had no particular desire to expand that far west. He was returning back east to deal with a rebellious Chinese kingdom when he died, and he planned on conquering the rest of China after that, which would be no small feat. Plus his armies already reached their limits in Hungary because the nature of the land changed and wasn't good for supporting such a cavalry-heavy army. Genghis wasn't an idiot, he wouldn't wage a war that he knew there was a good chance he wouldn't win.

oh shit, i forgot slavs aren't white on Veeky Forums.

If I'm not mistake he didn't even want to conquer Persia initially and wanted to form some sort of alliance where he would be "king of the rising sun" and the Persian shah would be "king of the setting sun."

Obviously this never came to fruition though as the Persians murdered the mongol trade mission which triggered his invasion.

Although
You're somewhat right as Subotai, who outlived Genghis, was present when the Mongols defeated the Hungarians and Poles at Mohi and Leginica.

Logically, if Genghis had lived as long, perhaps he would have been present too.

He didn't say the Mongols never fought white Europeans, he's saying Genghis didn't personally take part in those campaigns, his subordinates did. The furthest west Genghis got was like Iran or Iraq or something.

alexandar had a big cock

Subotai and Jebe conquered the Russians during a scouting mission after the fall of the Persian empire. Genghis was not present you colossal fucking retard.

that's a fucking awesome quote

SJWs have really taken over this site now.

You'll cowards don't even sack Kiev

Bunch of assholes being dumb, whack em all.
Grumbling because they hate each other and have nothing to do, lets conquer our neighbors.
Riches and tribute is great, lets keep on going.
wtf they killed my diplomats demanding stuff, kill them.
etc

>muh europian heritage woooooo!

He had daddy issues and was a literal cuck.

Tyre was full of Jews.

From what I have read about Genghis, he was an amazingly interesting person.
If we are talking death count and you consider any death to be a crime then sure he's one of the worst of all time.
HOWEVER
As a political leader?
As a military strategist (not a general)?
As an empire-builder?
As an enforcer of discipline?
Heck, even as a philosopher?
THE DUDE RULED.

He used to have priests and holy men from every religion follow him around and talk to him all the time about ethical and moral matters. He was intensely interested in the world.

Furthermore, despite being 'noble', he grew up in the bleakest misfortune. Anyone who knows anything about his early life knows his ascendancy was not a given thing.

His 'problem' was probably the suffering he went through in younger life.

His awesomeness was how fucking masterfully he rose above it.

Yeah he killed a bunch of people. But with men who reach this level on the world stage it is more than just body counts you need to look at.

He built the largest contiguous land empire in the history of the Earth. In one lifetime. The Brits had a bigger one but it was not contiguous and took many lifetimes and countless people. Genghis did it alone.

Diss him at your peril.

>mongols do the same
You mean conquer nearly 3x the territory and 3x the civilization?

>the virgin greek general
>THE CHAD MONGOL PUNISHER

How is this quote wrong tho? God wouldn't let him BTFOing Abrahamics so hard if they didn't deserve it.

Yes?

Tyre was full of Phoenicians.

God this board is fucking garbage.

It's wrong because contrary to the idiocy spouted by morons on this board, Deities are fictional. Any sensible system of ethics and morals understands that killing/torturing/raping millions of people with the justification that a fictional character told them to do it is a monstrous act commit by a monster of a person. Which is precisely what Temujin was.

Zero evidence? A significant percentage of the current population is related to him, that’s an absolutely insane amount of fucking. Guy probably put Magic Johnson to shame.