How much and how long does a woman have to lift to become stronger than the average non lifter male?

How much and how long does a woman have to lift to become stronger than the average non lifter male?

a woman would have to be close to olympic strength level to be stronger than a normal working man (millennials don't count as men)

women can never be stronger than the average male.
Not in terms of real strength

Men on average have shoulders that are 3 inches broader, wrists that are a half inch thicker, larger ribcages, are taller, and carry more muscle and testosterone.

Average woman could lift natty for 10 years and never hit 1/2/3/4 plates while average man could hit those in 6-12 months.

Maybe 4 inches broader and 1 inch thicker wrists, actually

>never
>average
Retard

Men are more than twice stronger than females so i'd say 3 years to reach the average non lifter male

But this also depends of the lifter male and where he lives, how much manual labor he does and what he eats as well

You're a retard if you think that stunted small limbed narrow shouldered beings with 5-10% the male testosterone level can become as strong as men

That's not the question though, potential is different than current strength. The OP clearly states an average non lifter

I know. It depends on where you live, but where I'm from, white lanky high school freshmen guys start with about 90 lbs on bench and hit 1 plate in a couple months. I've only ever seen two adult women hit 1 plate on bench.

24 year old nonlifting men are much more filled out than 14 year olds, I imagine they can hit 1 plate day 1, while women struggle with the bar

most older woman today are stronger than millennial fags

Do you think you're stronger than her?
Some women will be stronger than the average trained male, no shit.

Depends who you're around. College campuses do have a lot of ugly faggy millennial manlets, but even these inhumane products of modern medicine and pregnancies that should have resulted in termination and death of the mother and child and are affronts to Mother Nature are pretty uncommon compared to the entire population

>wrists that are a half inch thicker
What, is it really just that little?

She's ascended womanhood, I bet she isn't even XX desu

Women are weak, insentient and dependent creatures

No, it's more like 3/4 inch

Shoulder breadth is 2.5"

Yeah I looked it up actually. 2.2cm thicker for the 50th percentile according to my stats.

In terms of the human skeleton, which is basically what the wrists come down to, that is a massive difference.

And yet she's naturally bigger stronger taller than you. What does that make you?

Well it is a tad small, I have a cursory interest in these things.

According to my stats it was a little small, yeah.

I'll use my first month of lifting as a reference point, since it's got more to do with muscle mind connection and less with actual strength building, especially on SS. By the end of my first month, I was around 100/145/180/225x5 and weighted 140lbs@5'9. According to symmetric strength this is "novice" level for a male and for a woman at the same body weight this is late intermediate for lower body lifts and early proficient for upper body lifts. So what does it take for a woman to be stronger than the average male? Lift for at least 1-2 years seriously, eat at a surplus, sleep enough and focus more on upper body strength since a woman's upper body is noticeably weaker compared to her lower body when compared to a male's strength.

Oh my god I never saw the uncropped version before.
This makes me even sadder. :'(

this. It's common knowledge that females are the weaker sex.

anyone claiming otherwise are simply uneducated morons.

I want to be able to beat up a male

i think that if you lift for 2 years and are not a cute little midget you can handle most guys.

if you want to beat the shit out of average males that are 1 and a half head bigger then you i would say you would need to also take up a fighting art.

I am a little midget, I guess my only way to feel safe is to buy a gun

how small?

5'2

Um, she said untrained average male. As soon as a dude had lifted for 6 months or so, he no longer counts as untrained.

Take up Brazilian jiu-jitsu or (maybe) judo. Assuming the dude doesn't train the same way, those arts can help a smaller person deal with someone bigger. Plus, you'll "beat up" (spar) dudes on the regular as a part of training!

ouch.

you could move to an asian country. as long as the male isnt taller then a full head and you have some boxing/hitting experience, i am pretty sure you can ko them with 2 years of training/ lifting.