Daily reminder that each muscular man's secret fantasy is getting his ass destroyed and being throat raped by a cute...

Daily reminder that each muscular man's secret fantasy is getting his ass destroyed and being throat raped by a cute dickgirl

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/166530/1/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

>first step is denial

Whatever helps you believe, fitizen.

Whatever helps you believe.

>Yes means yes
>No means yes

>not wanting tentacle monster rape fantasies instead of tranny degeneracy

>ass destroyed
>by being throat raped

That would need to be one fucking enormously long cock.

why thank you

Source of pic related.

Eh, I'd fuck a hot Trans if it was convincing enough but I wouldn't ever be the receiver. I'm not some kind of a faggot.

What her name?

sarina valentina. her dick is tiny, tho'

her dick is waay to small for that.

it's probably why she only did a few femdom vids.
its like 4.8 inch erect or something.

>I'm not some kind of a faggot.

Thats cute enough to suck and not be gay.

No son. Getting sucked by it? Borderline. Actually doing the sucking? Extremely gay.

Lol a dick that tiny is probably really feminine looking so i dont agree

he has a cute face but his fake ass ruins it for me

>he

>it's a "degenerate who is going to die of AIDS projects his mental illness onto others" episode

Yawn.

Futa, sure. But I don't like traps

Yes, he. Go back to tumblr.

what else, it?

>he

kek wtf dude

I'd probably try it at least once. But the tranny would have to be insanely attractive and look as much like a girl as possible.

Why don't you just admit you're a faggot?

This is Veeky Forums, not /pol/ faggot.

Trannies are men, doesn't matter where.

>wants to suck some dudes dick
>calls others faggot

>projecting much

>her dick
This meme needs to stop

what are you triggered or something?

This is probably the most honest post in this thread. Faggot

>implying you fitzens wouldn't like to get your fit booty fucked by a hot tranny like Sara Salazar.
Come on guys. If the gym life gave you a good butt you you have to test it at least once.

You will never look like a woman. You will never sound like a woman. Noone will ever mistake you for a woman and no straight man will ever fuck you.

Nigga i do not want to look like a woman, what the hell?
Read that shit again.

I'm operating under the assumption that the faggots pushing these tranny meme threads are trannies themselves, and you can't convince me otherwise because if I'm right then you have good reason to pretend. Plus if you're a tranny pretending is all you do any way.

I am not a tranny, bro.
All im saying is, if you have that squat boody, put it to work
GO AHEAD, LIVE, BRO

Can confirm.

Yeah man and the people making high test threads secretly want to be thick women

The difference between a tranny and a faggot are cosmetic. Trannies are just faggots who crossdress. So the difference between you and a tranny is you don't crossdress, allegedly.

No, the people making "high test" threads ARE fat women from tumblr, ass ravaged about FAT HATE threads, which are genuine Veeky Forums culture, unlike the forced "thicc" counter-culture.

I'd rather be the dickgirl desu

>thicc is fat

I post in high test threads with my pics of high test women and i've been on Veeky Forums for years senpai

i just love chubby chicks mostly

thic is shit, kys

Yes, the average woman posted in those threads is "fat".

Bet you were butthurt about fat hate at some point and are still in denial that some or most of the women you're attracted to are unhealthy.

Unfortunately I deleted all my high test pics from my harddrive so I can't back myself up here. But I couldn't date a grill heavier than 200lbs, somewhere around 160lbs is ideal for me.

There's probably something wrong with me but skinny girls just don't do anything for me.

Do you have money problems? Are you non-White? Is everyone (or just the women) in your family "chubby" as well?

Not a meme. She really has a dick

I'm 22, white and I don't have money problems. Come from a very normal family, no one related to me is even slightly overweight.

Chubby, thick, whatever you call it just looks better to me

Saying he kinda ruins the appeal of a woman with a penis

>She

Do you really want to continue this for the rest of your life or are you going to give up at some point?

Why would I give up? It's not as if it's a challenge

But you're not accomplishing anything. You never gain any footing. People just respond

>she
>her
>woman

every time so what is the damn point? Think of all the things you could do with your life and instead you're unsuccessfully trying to force a meme for years now with no sign of the tide ever turning, and you want to keep going? Why?

I'm doing plenty of things with my life. It doesn't really take much energy or effort to type the word "she", so the idea that I would grow tired and give up after making one post is a bit silly. Also this is the first time I've made that kind of post on fit. I have no interest in forcing a meme.

Look at OP. This entire thread is about nothing but forcing the tranny meme. My question is generally directed at people who keep trying to force the tranny meme. What do you hope to achieve? It's never going to happen. Never ever. Noone ACTUALLY thinks of trannies as women. There's two kinds of approaches to dealing with trannies: The SJW approach where you go along with the person's pretend out of pity, and the common sense approach where you dismiss the delusions out of hand. It seems that the SJW approach has convinced trannies they are actually changing people's minds as opposed to just being pandered to because they're the novelty minority of the day.

Your 15 minutes of "inclusivity" are just about over. Then what? You gonna go back to being a regular fag? Suicide?

What's the tranny meme?
>Noone ACTUALLY thinks of trannies as women
Nor do I. I just don't really mind using the word "she" to describe someone who wants to dress, act and be treated as female. I don't really see the harm in it. I don't actually think their biology is that of a woman. That would be retarded.

>I don't actually think their biology is that of a woman. That would be retarded.

But you think of "woman" as something that can be separated from biology. Which is also retarded. "Woman" is very obviously a biological term, it denotes a person's biological sex. That is what the word means and you're misusing it because you got brainwashed by SJW teachers or second-hand by reddit or however you got brainwashed.

>Noone ACTUALLY thinks of trannies as women.
No I don't. Where was that implied?

Meant to quote
>But you think of "woman" as something that can be separated from biology

If you "treat someone as a woman" even though he's not a biological woman then clearly you have separated the words (woman + the pronouns) from biology in your vocabulary. Come on now.

Yeah I mean saying "she" or "soman" is just common curtesy; what am I gonna do, rant and rave for 30min about mental illness every time I doubt someone is a 100% biological female? Adding that tiny little "s" sound before "he" takes so much less effort.

I mean I don't believe in God either, but it's not like I'm gonna go EUPHORIC and give an atheist rant every time someone says something remotely religious; I just let that shit slide. Seems super autistic to do otherwise.

No, I don't actually believe these people are women in any capacity. I just think it's easier to respect their request that they be called such because at the end of the day there's nothing you, I, or the government can do to prevent them from dressing or acting in a certain way within the bounds of the law. With that being said, I understand why people disagree and refuse to go along with such ideas, and I definitely draw the line when the notion of regulation and law being put in place to force the use of certain words. No one should be able to force you to address someone with a certain word. I also think made up pronouns are bullshit.

>"Woman" is very obviously a biological term
Well, partly, but it clearly has psychological, cultural, spiritual, etc. connotations. To deny this is to deny reality. But why place biology first? It's the scientific definition, sure, but why should human actions and culture be determined by the science of biology? Science deals with what is, not what ought to be; to deny this is a fallacy.

As for the broad category "biology", do you mean phenotype, neurotype, karyotype or endocrinotype? The whole biological system consists of sub-systems, none of which are 'on top' in the sense of determining the whole, and biological gender is rather a phenomenon that emerges on the level of the total system, in the cases where people are completely healthy (like, they don't have Kleinfelters or something - this is, of course, the vast majority of cases, but still).

Not even trolling. Just find this discussing fascinating because I started studying systems science recently, and some systems approaches to biology are very interesting when considering gender.

Complete strawman scenario.

1. We're not talking about real life encounters.

2. Noone said anything about long rants. If I had to interact with a tranny I'd just use male pronouns.

>implying the person going into a long rant after that would be me

And if I didn't have to I wouldn't. I don't go out of my way to talk to mentally ill people.

3. We're not talking about cases where you don't know for sure.

This is online, you're doing this politically correct stick up your butt shit online even though you could get away with being honest, no problem. Quit pretending to be neutral.

Lastly, the religion example: When people ask you if you believe in (a) god do you lie about that? Do you pretend to believe? No, you fucking don't! So why lie about a person's sex? Great example for your hypocrisy.

Yet by going along with the bullshit YOU are opening the door for such legislation.

newfag

I'm opening the door for such legislation by exercising and advocating the right to address anyone with any phrase of your choice? How so? I would openly oppose any such proposal.

Anyone else wish Futa was real?
The kind with the dick but the pussy is underneath? No balls though.

>This is online, you're doing this politically correct stick up your butt shit online even though you could get away with being honest, no problem.
No, there's no apparent benefit to taking this side, especially on Veeky Forums, where it's a minority opinion and everyone is anonymous. If you're so far removed from actual political and social discussion that you believe anyone who takes a certain position is simply pretending, you need to spend less time on internet echo chambers.
>When people ask you if you believe in (a) god do you lie about that? Do you pretend to believe?
No, just as if someone asked me if I really believe these people are women, I'd answer with a no.

Id rather just destroy hi- ugh, her. Whatever.

But you use the words they want you to use. Then they say

>all the "decent people" TM are already going along with our fun new rule so what's the harm in making it the law? only evil racist nazi bigots like user would ever not use our PC terms any way.

I suppose at that point you would jump up and volunteer to be branded an evil racist nazi bigot, right? You don't exactly come off as the rebellious type now. It's a bit hard to believe that you would suddenly become courageous once the stakes are a lot higher.

Trannies and their SJW enablers are bullies. You've let yourself be bullied into submission without even a direct threat. And you think you stand in the way of legislation in favor of the bullies whom you've already submitted to.

If I use male pronouns, they might get pissed off, start screaming, cause a scence, etc. Sure it might not be my fault, but I'm still left with the mess.

Look at it this way: you are essentially making two claims:
1. A trans person is mentally ill.
2. It is OK to intentionally provoke this mentally ill person even when avoiding doing so is as easy as adding a single extra letter to a word ("she" and not "he".

OK. But why? Why is being right so important that you're willing to poke the bear? What if they have other mental issues and attack you? Sure you'd kick their ass, but you still have to go through the hassle. What if they SJW friends start screaming at you? Sure they wouldn't do jack shit to someone who lifts, but still the damn hassle... I just don't get it, why is calling them the right pronoun so important? Just let it slide.

>We're not talking about cases where you don't know for sure.
But you never know for sure, do you? I mean we all have an idea of what a tranny looks like, but I'm willing to admit I've never interacted with one IRL - all I have to go on is pics posted on Veeky Forums by trolls. I THINK that can guess with what I assume is fair accuracy when I see one on the street, but as far as I know that's just a really damn ugly woman with a druken truckdriver for a husband who now wants to fight me 'cause I called his wife a "he". Hassle. Why bother?

>Lastly, the religion example: When people ask you if you believe in (a) god do you lie about that? Do you pretend to believe? No, you fucking don't!
No, and if someone asks me my views on gender I will, respectfully, let them know. I won't push it on them. Nor will I refuse basic politeness; I will not reply to "God Bless!" with "GOD IS A LIE!!" or to "Merry Xmas!" with "IT'S A PAGAN HOLIDAY!!", I'll just be polite. It's just easier.

So if there's a new tranny employee at your company and your boss asks you how many women are in the room would you count the tranny? Yes, you would.

Again, you're bullshitting.

Who is this gorgeous beast?

>If I had to interact with a tranny I'd just use male pronouns
Why though? Even if you don't agree with it, why would you purposefully try to make someone feel bad about themselves. If I see a tranny that from a mile away I know is a man, I would still call a she. Might not move up to her, but I'd still try to make her feel happy. Why give shit to someone that didn't do so to you, spread positivity m8, it's not much work.

Although I call all my jeff dates she's so there's that too

>secret

also is that sarina valentina?

I didnt know about her before this but shes hot, i did research and ive been edging for 20 mins as my pre workout, so i should get some good lifts today

>But you never know for sure, do you?

You do with these trannies on Veeky Forums, yet you still use the wrong pronouns. You're being dishonest and you know it.

I wouldn't take bets with trannies IRL either, if it could be a woman I'm not going to bet on it being a man.

>No, and if someone asks me my views on gender I will, respectfully, let them know.

Except if it's your boss or a TV reporter, right?

The question is "do you wilfully harm a person who has a mental illness because they are wrong, or do you not?". Why would I hurt them? What do I stand to gain? If I 'stand up' for my belief, I can have a pissed off colleague, a pissed off boss and no job. But no one is going to thank me for calling the tranny a man. So why do it? Autism? Need to validate my beliefs? Truth is I don't much care.

You can have beliefs without voicing them at every opportunity, especially in a professional setting. For example, I think my IRL boss is wrong 90% of the time. I do my job as best as I can, and speak to him 1-on-1 as respectfully as I can if there is an issue. I don't stand up in a crowded room and call him an idiot, even though he is. Are you following me?

M8 stick a dick to a female body and I'm in

Actually, stick a dick to anything and I'm in

>do you wilfully harm a person who has a mental illness because they are wrong, or do you not?

Noone said anything about harming anyone. More SJW newspeak.

>You're being dishonest and you know it.
It's called a white lie, you autist. I don't tell kids there's no Santa either.

>Except if it's your boss or a TV reporter, right?
You can be honest in a respectful way. If someone asks, I answer truthfully but respectfully.

>her
>she

>I suppose at that point you would jump up and volunteer to be branded an evil racist nazi bigot, right?
Sure, I don't really value the opinion of idiots who think words need to be regulated, so I would have no problem with them hurling empty insults at me.
>It's a bit hard to believe that you would suddenly become courageous once the stakes are a lot higher.
You know next to nothing about me. Constructing an image of the type of person you're arguing with in your head does nothing to further your argument.
>Trannies and their SJW enablers are bullies. You've let yourself be bullied into submission without even a direct threat.
Again, you're implying that I would ever cave to the persuasions of retarded identity politics driven SJW's, which I wouldn't. And to say I've submitted to them is dishonest. I'd never let anyone force me to address someone in a certain way or with a certain word, as I already stated. The way in which I address someone is entirely my own choice. Again, you're just constructing a false image of me or anyone who takes my position in your head.

You're making someone really sad, a person who is mentally unstable and potentially suicidal, because... well, why? You gain nothing except the satisfaction of being right.

>You gain nothing except the satisfaction of being right.
THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE

who cares if somebody's feelings are hurt. This is the redpilled world now, you cucks have no control.

PREACH

bit gay that

>No balls though.

Control over what exactly m8? My autism?

Political tribalism is cancer

can't here you over the sound of MAGA

KEK, you sjws are gonna have to grow up now

No u

I'm a conservative, bro. It's amazing how often the horseshoe theory is proven to be true on both Veeky Forums and the SJW equivalent.

Non-retarded kids know Santa isn't real all along.

>If someone asks, I answer truthfully but respectfully.

Okay. A TV reporter asks you on camera if you believe transsexuals are "real women". Your response.

>I'd never let anyone force me to address someone in a certain way or with a certain word, as I already stated.

Right. You're just pretending men are women because you enjoy doing so. There's no external pressure involved. Got it.

>You're making someone really sad

If the truth makes you sad you've got a problem and you need to fix it or you're gonna stay sad.

>You gain nothing except the satisfaction of being right.

I'm telling the truth not to gain anything but because lying feels bad, you low-key sociopath.

Well, I care, because I'm a nice person. Others care, and I don't want to seem cruel in the eyes of friends and family. The person who I hurt might care, and might retaliate, which is a hassle at best.

Like I said, I'm not talking about defenting trannies, or being the first in line in a Pride parade. I'm talking about saying "she" instead of "he". One tiny little letter to avoid hassle, and make someone happy. It costs you nothing. Why refuse?

>This is the redpilled world now, you cucks have no control.
You sound super insecure and in need of lots of validation for someone 'in control'.

here is some strap on to get you started.

nhentai.net/g/166530/1/

it all starts here