If you had a choice to wake up Christmas morning with one of the following which would you choose?

If you had a choice to wake up Christmas morning with one of the following which would you choose?
>6'2 Height
>90 degree gonial angle
>Forward grown maxilla
>Jeff Seid's physique
>Be white
>New eye colour
>Brow ridge
>0 upper eyelid exposure
>NT abilities
>Low inhibition abilities
>Wider Jaw

Height, Jeff's physique is dogshit compared to mine so Idc, also I'm a 9/10 and the height would add the last point.

Jeff's physique so then i could skip all of the work

What's Jeffs height?

Low inhibition abilities

I am in disbelief this post exists

Post your physique and I will genuinely PayPal you 1000 dollars if it's even remotely as good.

Post your face and if it's a 9/10 which is as good looking as Brad Pitt for instance and I will PayPal you 3000 dollars

height.

here faggot

Girl
5'2 , I'll go for 5'9 or 5'8 with my brown eyes closed, it's all about LEGS

I'm fine with all the rest, but I'll still a beta loser.

Low inhibition abilities it is.
(drinking is just too damaging, I can't do it any more)

>tfw you cant wish for full hair
REEEEEEEE

Money, but I am 181cm and 188 would be Sweet but not necessary

Jeff's physique obviously.

I have to go with blue eyes as much as I hate my height and physique genetics.
I actually look like Pewdipie minus the blues eyes

Jeff Seid is like 5'9, ergo his weight is probably also e-statted. In any case he's definitely on roids.

>Google says 182cm
>Your file name 178cm
>The other link says 168cm

Hmm

I'm not autistic enough to know or google the following terms:
>gonial angle
>Forward grown maxilla
>NT abilities

I guess this means I win. Bow to your new Chad.

>182cm=6'0
ITS NOT!
Its 5'11.65"
ITS STILL 5'!

>90 degree gonial angle

Literally no one in the world has a 90° gonial angle, you subhuman moron. The ideal, MM is between 100°-120° depending on the rest of your facial features.

I believe Lachowski has almost 120° to give an example. And please don't fucking post that pic of him tilting his face upwards.

Also I'd like a decent chin since that's my biggest flaw.

The most retarded System this world has ever seen in the most retarded country the world has ever seen

6'2 easily, even though i'm 6'0 currently

if joff was actually 6'0 he would know it's 182.88cm, not 182. confirmed manlet, it's obvious he's

>not having an acute gonial angle
low test beta detected

Not everybody is ugly neckbeard and has to lie/brag about his height online

jeff please, you're only making it worse

>gonial angle
The angle between your ramus-gonion-jawline. Ideally it should be 100-120°.
>forward grown maxilla
A very old, very outdated ****hate belief that a very projecting maxilla, the kind black people tend to have, is the base of all aesthetics. The truth is that almosy every male model tilts his head up somewhat in pictures, jutting out the jaws. J. "The Alien" Barrett is the worst offender.
>NT abilities
Neurotypical. Not having autism.

>>Low inhibition abilities
This. I still get nervous when I'm the center of attention or I'm talking to a strange woman.

I feel pretty good with my face and body. I'm no an Adonis but I think I'm in the top 20%.

You're right, just jeff seid

You're laughing but ****hate infuriates me to hell because they're incapable of being consistent.

Most idiots there see pic related and fail to see the slight but present head-tilt or his real gonial angle because they use his fucking facial hair to calculate it instead of his ramus-gonion-jawline.

It's like they're deliberately blind to these things in order to make their looksmaxing unattainable.

I'll take an 8x6 thank you very much.

That maxilla thing is complete bullshit. Overbite is neither healthy nor aesthetic.

Also your "explanation" of gonial angle just introduced more lingo noone normal has ever heard. I've googled it in the meantime so I know what it is now. I'd call it the "jaw bone angle".

He raised his head.
Every male would have this kind of "90°" angle if they would raise their heads.

The maxilla thing IS bullshit. As long as you don't have a noticeably retruded maxilla, you're good.

I'll take change the eye color I am White also 6'3, and where is the fun in skipping all the workout's too look like Jeff

Not everyone, but plenty of people. That's basically where ****hate fails. They look at professional modeling pictures, often sligthly enhanced, and compare those to their own selfies on their 150$ smartphones.

It's insane.

Jeff used to look funny 2-3 years ago but since then his face has matured and he doesn't look like a baby as much and he's way more attractive now

The hatred of Jeff just proves sour grapes

"Fuarrrk" - Joofs signature phrase

Im already stupid sexy i think having cheztnut/honey colored eyes would set me in a new category. The rest is blah

No joke, if that was a picture of me I'd shoop my teeth darker. Looks ridiculous.

Wasn't fuark from Zyzz

HOLLAND
O
L
L
A
N
D

Actually there

>****hate
no one knows what this means brah

id take the height if it would fix my proportions, because i have a short torso and long limbs

lmao, no wonder you're insecure about your height then. Dutch people are freaks.

If this is legit then prove it faggot.

>not knowing who scooby is

lol, are you the dude who has his autism dance

Low inhibition. I have the looks but I'm too serious to flirt with random women. Wish I had a natural buzz 24/7 and not overthink everything.

In reality it's just a meme

>not knowing who scooby is

Also careful faggot there are like... solid 3 trips here with better physiques than Jeff

What the fuck are you gonna do if one of them shows up

low inhibition.

>implying normies think people like MasT are aesthetic

DESU the first natty pic MasT ever posted (on mobile don't have) is the most asthetic thing I've ever seen

Far superior to Jeff's roof physique

Better insertions, better proportions, everything

PlUs MasT natty was actually much bigger than Jeff when he's off cycle like op pic.

Then you see the second MasT natty pic, few years later, and yeah, that's just too much.

IMO, still better than Jeff's body

Obviously MasT's physique now is asthetic only to bodybuilders or women interested in bodybuilding or fitness

Name one
And dont say mast or whatever
Thats the opposite of aesthetic

MasT pre steroids, chemfag on roids, adie on roids, Lotus natty

That's 4 faglord

But Lotus is black

>Inb4 that faggot cries about fraud.

Seriously though, Lotus is my inspiration. I probably won't get to that natty though.

>faggot that cries about fraud

Well kids are at school now, in USA at least.

Your body, your endocrine system, your wallet

Cannot understand this mentality.

>probably won't

Might be true, but I have actually deluded myself into thinking that I can get to MasT natty level natty.

The delusion of what I can do fuels me.

As you may have guessed from my posting I am a total DYEL. But the ambition is there.

Ambition is half of everything. Business, women, gains, everything. If you don't dream big you don't get anywhere in the first place

Tippy fuckin fedora mate
You're more likely to achieve your goals if you dont go around bragging about what you want to achieve

Wider jaw yo, just by like an inch so my face is a little more defined
>fuck you Irish and southern English genetics

You aim for the moon, if you fuck up, you land among the stars.

It's the attitude that's led me to succeed In life. I have my own business. Profitable.

Because I said 'man I'm sick of washing dishes'

'I can be so much more than this'

And I worked and I worked.

That same attitude is gonna bring me the results I want in bodybuilding

It never failed me before

You're the sort of guy who gets fired up by watching christian guzman
Chill out man life is a game

I bet you post motivational pics on facebook and read self help books
Trading religion for a new dogma

I'm 6'5 and have met Jeff at a music festival he's a legit 6'0 pushing 6'1.

You pipsqueak manlets need to stop dreaming.

he claims like 5'9" bruh why would he estat his height as lower lmao

Bet you'll make your kids think twice before trying creatine..

>life is a game

Why die mediocre.

I had a even lower than mediocre job.

I got sick of it and I worked to fix it.

Now look where I am.

My body is mediocre. I will work hard to fix it.

One day I will be able to say 'and look where I am' in terms of my body too.

One day.

I don't fuck around with the shit that matters to me. That's why I succeed.

Self help books don't help

Only thing that helps is you got to want it bad enough. Whatever the fuck it is you want- if you don't want it bad enough you don't work hard enough to get it.

Simple.

Why do you guys think Lotus, MasT, any of those guys look the way they do?

Because they put in no effort? Because they didn't really care how big they were?

>a normal penis

dude I get the feeling you're actually 16 you're that fuckin edgy

No he doesn't claim 5'9. He claim's 6'0. All the 5'9 sources you're looking at aren't him but just other people. For Christ's sake I've met the guy he could pass for 6'1 practically. Show me one legit source where Jeff himself claims anything lower that 6'0.

How do you make less upper eyelid show?

>I've met the guy he could pass for 6'1 practically.

Bullshit. There was a photo from some contest where he got measured. I forgot the precise number but 5'9 is a high estimate. If you thought he was tall he was either wearing lifts or you're a liar.

t. 5'6 midget

this?
masT has literally godtier physique.

if i choose jeff's physique won't i get his height aswell

Hes a manlet.

How does that remotely make sense to you? You're the one saying JEFF is tall.

>edgy

Working hard is edgy?

I'll put trip on so you can read my fucking rambeligns in archives, I spent a lot of time in fraud general talking about my buisness etc

If you ask me being a lazy fucking bum is edgy. Men are supposed to work hard.

This whole 'haha man life is a game XD I'm happy working at wallmart forever smoke weed 420' attitude is the edgy shit

I was reffering to the smaller natty photo.

That photo is masT 5 years in.

IMO for what your typical normie considers asthetic, masT is already too big in that photo.

But this photo, that's the shit your typical normie thinks is ideal.

And total respect for MasT for hitting that peak point, of what most people think is ideal, and then just never looking back.

So much respect for that man

Dont know chemfag but lmao if you think lotus or adie have better bodies than jeff seid
Jeff seid is on a whole different level than those 2
Its like comparing arnold to the average roid faggot like masT

>So much respect for that man

Kek

>doesnt know scooby
kill yourself newfag

Being NT is LITERALLY the only thing I need in life, it would make everything so much better.

It has absolutely nothing to do with whether you have an overbite or not.

This looks shitty, little bit sunken cheeks are ok, but this?

no, lotus objectively has the most ideal body possible

LOL Jeff pls go

Jeff is king of the manlets

I respect MasT so much because he is lifting for himself and because he wanted to be big.

Most of the losers and cucks on this board are lifting because they think it will get them girls. Not realizing I got more girls before I ever started lifting as a skinnyfat than they ever would once they reach their goal body, an ottormode twink.

They all aspire to be ottormode twinks. Not even because that is their ideal asthetic. But because they think that's what women want.

They're willing to lift, to eat clean, to avoid drinking, rigerously, all the stuff that comes along with body building, just so they can lose their virginity.

This is a whole new realm of pathetic.

Contrast this versus MasT. MasT wanted to be big. MasT worked hard, MasT got big.

Once MasT hit what normies consider ideal, MasT kept going. Because he was lifting for himself. Not some pathetic omega cuck lifting for girls.

Look at the size MasT reached naturally. Bigger than most steroid users. Look st the size of MasT on gear. Bigger and better than everyone here.

He was the biggest natty.m, except Lotus maybe. Now he is the biggest in general.

If you don't want to use gear, like me, you have MasT's body natty to motivate you.

The man is clearly worthy of respect. He's the reason I started lifting DESU.

On a board full of desperate virgins and tfw no gf shitters lifting for girls, MasT truly is the right body + attitude to lead the blind.

There's also the ammount of fucking salt that MasT generates from these lifting for girls omega males. MasT is an actual man, lifting for his own goals, and for these guys, it really makes them feel inferior. That's why the salt comes in so hard.

Height.

If I weighed what I do at 6'2" I'd be about 10% body fat and look shredded as fuck.

But that's because I'm 5'9" Midgeta, Prince of all manlets

Lotus is natty?

full hairline...

I wouldn't maintain jeff seid's physique and his face is ugly, so why bother ?

What's the fucking point of being big if you won't even compete.

Why do you even lift?
Everybody can get girls without lifting, so thats no reason.
Why do you lift if you dont want to be big?

Yeah. I know right? He looks geared up as fuck.

That's what discipline, hard work, and a decade of lifting get you.

Plus great genetics too.

I'm not gonna sit here and say 'My genetics are like lotus, I will look like him in a decade'

But fuck if that doesn't motivate you to try your hardest and see how close you can get right?

The same thing I was debating with user over buisness. All you can do is try your hardest and see where you end up.

I hate this lazy numale attitude 'Brah lol medicore is fine chillax life is a game'.

Just get off the fitness and self improvement board, go with your normie friends, be medicoore, show up at mcdonalds for work tommrow.

Nothing wrong with people working for minimum wage. It was me. The problem is people work crap jobs and then they call people that want to move up in life "Edgy".

Pathetic

Looking at you nu males

Look at all these numales with no hopes, dreams, aspirations.

On the self improvement and fitness board. Really sickening stuff.

And they crab in bucket so hard.

Anyone with hopes or dreams is """edgy""" needs to """chill"""

Top kek

>I'm better because I have dreams and aspirations and also I work hard

Kek m8, I have ambitions and disciplines but thats because I like it and thats what makes me happy and keeps me motivated. Going around saying your lifestyle is the shit makes you a fucking Mctips Meister Fedora-kun

DIng ding ding

Why are you lifting if you don;t want to get big?

There are three possible explanations why you are lifting

1. Want to get big

2. Want to get strong

3. Want to get to twink mode and lose virginity (NU MALE DETECTED!)

If you want to lose your virginity... maybe try hitting on girls? Tinder?

What, you think you'll suddendly get an ottormode twink body, and then suddenly the 0 self esteem and betaness will just vanish of you?

HAH.

If your goal is to lose your virginity, man, make a tinder account, take dance classes, fuck.

Get out of the gym. Shoo. Shoo. Stop using the equipment that people with actual motivation and drive need.