How do you expand your chest and shoulders? Not just in terms of muscular gains, but natural posture and bone size too...

How do you expand your chest and shoulders? Not just in terms of muscular gains, but natural posture and bone size too. For example, when you mew it changes the shape of your jaw. How can we do this to our shoulders and chests? Alternatively, how c we make the hip bones mor narrow? Personally i think spits will make the hips more narrow and pullovers/deep breath holds will make the chest/shoulders wider. Arnold Schwarzenegger expanded his chest with oullovers. It was one of his favorite workouts. When i do a lat flare, my shoulders get wider unti i stop flexing them. Could it be possible to make ones bones and natural shoulder posture wide over time by doing lat flares and other exercises?

Share your thoughts and experiences? Heres a link.
hubpages.com/health/How-to-expand-your-chest-size-and-get-a-wide-look

Other urls found in this thread:

simplyshredded.com/chest-master-how-arnold-schwarzenegger-built-the-best-chest-of-all-time.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

medial deltoids faggot

I know that. Go to your mirror relax your shoulers and exhale all your breath. Now inhale and do a lat flare, widening your shoulders az much as your can. Youll see the difference.

It's not possible and you can only pack so much muscle into a frame you cannot literally expand the bone.Pic related has a small frame and small ripcage and he only got so big with steroids
Just train your back muscles and shoulders as much as you can,get lean and hope for the best.Stomach vaccuums can decrease waist size and dumbbell pullovers might expand your rip cage

Im gonna have to disagree with you on this one. Look at arnolds chest and shoulders. He made that possible through workouts and exercises. It wasnt 100% genetic. Behaviors contributed to his wide frame.

no, it was 100% genetic

you have cuck genetics so you aren't big and wide
arnold has alpha genetics so he was big and wide

he also probably blew you the fuck out on every lift his first week in the gym

Actually Arnold DID have great genetics for looking wide and manly.The rock is also an example of great genetics+roids leading to looking like a beast of man.

i still have to disagree with you guys. it wasn't 100% genetic. Behaviors and exercises had a role in making him so wide. he is clearly doing a stomach vacuum in the picture on the right. doing stomach vacuums makes your chest expand. add pullovers to that and the connective tissue / muscle will make the chest wider over time. also i'm sure there is a way to broaden the collar bone resulting in wider shoulder to waist ratio. if the jaw bone can change over time from mewing this is true for other bones too.

look at fat people. they usually have big wide upper bodies even after weight loss.

Smash bones.

you guys know nothing. why even chime in on a thread when you have no knowledge? you just reveal how retarded you really are. arnold gained 19 inches in his chest.

simplyshredded.com/chest-master-how-arnold-schwarzenegger-built-the-best-chest-of-all-time.html

"The results of this no-nonsense routine were quick and dramatic. After five years on this regimen, Arnold’s chest swelled from a sunken 39” to a whopping 58” a 19″ gain!"

i'm sure dbol by the handful and bench pressing had nothing to do with this, it was all dumbbell pullovers expanding his ribcage

From the same website:

"Exercise 5: Stiff-Arm Pullovers

With the, chest-back supersets out of the way, Arnold would complete the lifting portion of his workout with pullovers to stretch his pecs, lats and rib cage simultaneously. This exercise was always a staple of Arnold’s training and the one he considers most responsible for the overwhelming size of his rib box. Lying across a flat bench, he would grab a dumbbell of what he considered medium weight with both hands and extend it to arms’ length, keeping a slight bend in his elbows. From here, he would lower the weight in an arc down past his head while inhaling very deeply through his mouth, all the while making sure to keep his hips down, thus ensuring the greatest possible stretch. Despite a nearly incapacitating level of fatigue by this point, he would still manage to force out five, sets of 15 to 20 reps with a 90-pound dumbbell. Between sets, he would pause for about 30 seconds, during which time he would walk around the gym taking deep breaths while forcing his chest to its maximum point of expansion.

“You will not believe the ache in the sternum that this movement will produce! It literally pulls your chest apart and forces it into new growth.”

i never said that you autist. you and people like you need to be euthanized.

those are quotes from the oak himself, the greatest bodybuilder of all time. but what the fuck does he know about bodybuilding, am i right? you autist neckbeards have this shit on lock. his knowledge is sub-par compared to your 500 cheeseburger curls.

newfag here, what is mewing?

you're the autistic one here, friend

the OP posted a thread about arnold expanding his FRAME doing certain exercises

you post an article about how he built MUSCLE

When you have an overbite and try to fix it by aligning your teeth as long as possible. They say if you do it long enough, it'll fix your overbite.

Named after Mike Mew or something, hence the name "mewing".

the same Arnold who admitted to doing steroids?

>100% genetic
>steroids played a role

Pick one retard.

Absolute turbo retard.I feel as retarded as you now for even replying to this shit.Some broscience article on a full of broscience website.
As a 5 years lifter I wouldn't even hope to match the knowledge you gained from that one article.

Holy shit you're being a serious bitch on period right now.I even sort of agreed with you on my post
And you still have to act like a literal PUSSY.FFS I even do the goddamn exercise and I don't go online defending it like it's the next big religion.
Fucking lift you little pussy.