Veeky Forums, do you think you could fight off an aggressive 40kg German Shephard whilst completely unarmed?

Veeky Forums, do you think you could fight off an aggressive 40kg German Shephard whilst completely unarmed?
Normies on the internet seem to think the dog would win every time.

I'm 45kgs so probably the dog, maybe if I had something to beat him with I'd win

dog doesnt have a chance

man just pins it on the floor and squuezes its chest until it dies

one hand around its throat and strangle it

bear hug it with both arms until it suffocates

throw it away from you so gravity injures it

throw it up in the air so gravity hurts it

kick it as hard as you can once or twice and its dead

kick it in the chest and its dead

grab it by any limb or tail and start swinging it above your head

grab its neck and snap it

break its spine

the only thing that would stop a man from winning this fight is mans brain and his flight response

any man using 100% of his strength and feeling confident enough to fight the dog should have the killing action executed and the dog dead within a minute

men lose becausee they are afraid of dogs and would run away from it

>any man using 100% of his strength and feeling confident enough to fight the dog should have the killing action executed and the dog dead within a minute
pretty much. you probably wont walk away unscathed but unless it gets your throat you win

You're not really taking into account a lot of things here though. Like speed. German Sheppards are much quicker than humans. Unless you manage to catch it completely be surprise chances are it's gonna react much faster than you. Given that the op scenario suggests that it is aggressive, you're gonna have very few opportunities to pull off anything you mentioned. If a powerful animal like a german sheppard wants to kill you it's gonna be a fucking struggle to stay alive even if you're the strongest, most confident person in the world.

It's a fucking dog. Even if I haven't done muay thai I can still kick it to death this thing isn't a superdog

It really. It survives off a fear response. user is correct, there should be no reason a fully grown person is not physically capable of beating even the largest breeds. People fear the teeth, but remember, that's it's only weapon.

While I understand where you guys are coming from I think you're really underplaying how potentially dangerous a really pissed off dog can be, if you're just doing hand to hand (paw?) combat. Yeah, teeth might be the only actual weapon they have but everything you need to do to kill a dog using only your body puts you very close to that weapon. If you're trying to kill a dog with your barehanded, the degree of closeness you'd have to get to it plus it's faster reaction time would make it difficult to not get bit, and once you get bit everything can turn to shit real fast unless you have godtier pain tolerance and concentration. Wouldn't take my chances with it personally.

Also, even the largest breeds? You really some would be able to easily beat a 120 kg Saint Bernard? Without a weapon? I don't know, that seems kinda farfethced

Just stick your hand up its ass.

And you're forgetting a number of variables to consider. Here are some pointers:
Man can punch,kick, charge,grapple,throw, counter etc.
Dog can ONLY bite. Its tackle wouldn't be that bad unless the man isn't aware that the dog is attacking. The dog will almost always go for the hand, or the neck, both easily blocked, while the man has 3 free appendages to pummel the dog to death.

you would get badly bitten, but any man would be able to grab it by the throat (which makes a dog useless) or kick it to death (if you get a lucky shot). it really depends on keeping calm.

Pain tolerance and concentration don't really matter when your life is on the line.
Anyways think of it like this, if you're 80 kg fighting a 40 kg dog, it's like a 5 kg cat fighting a 10 kg dog. The cat may have sharper teeth, claws, and faster reflexes but I would still put my money on the dog.

Lmao at those responses
I see you have never really seen a trained german sheperd in action
Stupid virgins real life is not a video game

lol I knew this comment would come. "Bro you haven't seen dogs I've seen dogs bro" Humans are tougher that you give them credit for.

If I have leather shoes on I'm confident I could kick its face in

the dog can only bite you. big fucking deal
as soon as it clamps on to your leg or w/e just ride the pain and pin the dog down and crush its skull
a better question would be how many dogs do you think you could take in a fight

Yes i have seen police dogs in action many times and if you say you could kill one unarmed easily you are a retard that probably also thinks he would win a fight against conor mcgregor because you are a 200 lbs fatty and 3 feet taller

Dude, not the face.
Would you do the same mistake if it would be a human?
Dont go face.

Fight off, sure.
Without getting injured, or so preoccupied with the dog that his owner or his pack can fuck you up, which is what normies would take as a 'win'? Not so sure.
But yeah, it's a dog, not a lion. The man will win. Get the man a solid stick, and the dog is fucked even worse.

never understimate an opponent especially one as vicious and well armed and as a dog but if you can triangle joke a little human neck with shoulders to defend it you can triangle choke a dog.

They're fast but so's a roundhouse kick.

Literally the only weapon a dog has is its jaws, and they can deal a LOT of damage.

Thankfully (or not) that weapon is directional, and is mounted on a a head that can be snapped or put in a chokehold.

Fuck no

They can bite down hard enough to break bone if they wanted, once it had your arm you'd be fucked

If you fight a relatively large dog unarmed, you should be able to win, but will likely suffer from a broken radius or ulna in the process.

I'd be worried.
Like I'd pick myself most of the time maybe
But I need to pummel the thing multiple times.
I need to slip up once and let the dog a grip of my throat and I'm dead

Police dogs will just slow criminals down and injure them. They are not some killing machines and a grown man who isn't a complete retard would win

see, a lot of people here seem enamoured with the whole "pin it down and crush it" thing, which while I feel makes sense on a very basic level I feel like it's one of the stupidest things you could do in this situation. If the dog let's go as while you're on the ground and before you can pin it, now you're at a major disadvantage and have made it a lot easier for the dog to get at bits like your neck and face.

I never said easily, but the question is could you? Yes, most people could if a dog was for some reason trying to fight a person to death. Even wolves won't want to attack a person.

Let it bite and hang on your arm. Use other arm to destroy the poor creature. Ez

how are you alive

If you fight a relatively large dog unarmed, you should be able to win, but will likely suffer from a broken radius or ulna in the process.
I've never fought a dog, but I have broken up dog fights with dogs bigger and as vicious as German Shepherds against my little Boston terrier, with injuries, but I'm confident that holding yourself in the proper stance and protecting your neck would allow you to get the upper hand.

Imagine being a knight and you would get the princess etc. for killing an angry dog with your fists.
How much of a faggot would you have to be in order to fail at killing a little animal?

Do i also get plate armor?

Poke it's eyes out. It will run away immediately.

>moving the goal posts already
No one said it would be "easy". The dog will tear your arm to shreds sure, but the man will always come on top if he fights.

Literally just bash it's skull in, how the fuck could you lose to a dog?

Comes down to keeping your cool, not turning your back/running away, curling up in a ball and hoping it would go away. -- basically the most important thing, which most anons arent talking about, is to brace yourself to keep your balance. Once you fall you're either severely injured or dead. I fought a dog in my teenage years, faggot bit my thigh.

That's a very largeGerman shepherd. Growing up we had a 30 kg German shepherd and I could defiantly beat his ass if I wanted to. Dogs evolved to chase down deer not fight humans. There's a reason why wolves didn't attack humans in the wild

Yeah I feel Like a lot of people are overestimating their ability to stay upright. A german shepard can run around 30 mph, if it's coming at you top speed you're gonna have trouble staying up even if it a lot smaller than you.

Wow none of you know how easy it is to kill a dog. All you have to do is grab his jaw and push both halves out, (opposite of closing motion)

BODYSLAM
O
D
Y
S
L
A
M

>I think you're really underplaying how dangerous a really pissed off ant can be

oh

I would fucking destroy a dog so fucking quickly, I'm getting angry at this fake dog just thinking about it. I love dogs, but come on man it's not hard to fight a dog if you're prepared to kill it from the beginning of the fight.

Dogs jaws are way too powerful to do that unless you get a foot in their mouth and pull up with both hands deadlift style.

Wouldn't eye gouging be the best route to go to disable? Then just beat it to death?

Just Google search "how to instantly kill a dog"
You won't end up on any watch lists I swear

Animals don't understand that if they get choked they'll pass out. Choking is the go-to for any land mammal, its just a matter of how much damage you can take before they do.

lol @ eye gouging a dog.

unnecessary. and dangerous.

I don't think gouging is even necessary. It can only bite one place at a time. If your life is on the line sacrificing an arm as a worse case scenario isn't shit. Just grab it by the throat and it's over unless you suffer from chronic bitch grip.

How is a dog well armed?
How is a roundhouse kick fast?

Veeky Forums you are fucking retarded.

t. dog

Dubs confirm.

If only we had a Roman style colosseum so we could really settle these questions because I'm sick of arguing them. A man has killed a grizzly with his bare hands but a dog is just too much.

oy time for someone to go to his new home out on the farm m8

that's what we told the kids about you, you furry jackass.

But that man was ducking ornery, the toughest of the toughies.

I guess he means in terms of teeth, jaw power and speed
Though definitely offbase on the roundhouse kick, unless you're trained in it I think it's unlikely you'll have the speed, precision or form to use it effectively against pretty much anything lol

Only sane response here

Nigger dogs don't just bite and run, they get you and stay on you with their teeth. That means that if it bites anywhere but your neck, it's close quarter combat and you can just take it to the ground. I don't know what kind of a dyel you are but even a normal 80kg guy will absolutely destroy it once on the ground

you might die to loss of blood afterwards if you're unlucky though, but once it's on you it's over for the dog. Hell if you DL a lot chances are you can just crush its throat with your free hand

Bren Foster can roundhouse at over 135 mph and produced like 2300 pounds of force in a test.

If you happen to be him you can definitely team rocket the fuck out of a dog with a roundhouse.

>A man has killed a grizzly with his bare hands but a dog is just too much

So, literally The Witcher 3?

What do if doggo has angerey

Then human angerer

You get a rabies shot, and possibly die anyway.
But, if it's rabid, you can also try to get the fuck away, in the late stages it fucks with their perception.

a german shepard can rip your arm off

Actually a full grown german shepherd came at me once and i smacked it down.

My ex gf was drunk at a friend's house and invited me over for sex. When i got there, there was a huge GS that immediately started growling and barking at me, which was weird because dogs usually love me. I kept trying to calm it down but it was growling, snapping and lunging at me and the owner kept having to hold it back. She said the dog never acted like that. At one point she wasnt paying attention (neither was i at this point) and the dog lunged at me again and bit me on the hip. He was trying to dig in and i punched him in the side of the nose and kicked him in the chest. The dog freaked out and ran to the other room like a bitch.

My hip area had bloody tooth holes so my ex took me to the bedroom to "take care of me," then i fucked her raw. The dog was waiting outside our door in the morning, so i climbed out the second story window and jumped to safety, then drove home.

So i guess, yeah, i could sorta maybe take on a german shepherd.

Faster reaction time?

Doubt it.

The cunts just flailing and biting.

I really hate people who don't understand the single fact that NO MATTER HOW GOOD OR FAST THE DOG IS, IT CAN'T TELEPORT AND WILL ATTACK IN A STRAIGHT LINE. So just fucking kick it when it comes or dodge it and grab it. It's literally that easy unless you're a fat fuck who can't move fast. You talk as if the guy just stood there doing nothing accepting his fate. People can be savage motherfuckers when their life is on the line

>It's literally that easy unless you're a fat fuck who can't move fast.

That's Veeky Forums tho.

I'm pretty sure i could poke i in the eyes and fight it off but it would definitely fuck me up pretty bad if it got a hold of me.

Any man that stands his ground can kill a dog. Its just a matter of how badly it fucks you up before you end it.

We're top of the food chain boys, act like it.

Why are so many people's plan to poke it in the eyes? lmao

>bear hug it until it suffocates
You've never actually wrestled anyone before have you

By being 5'2

I'm pretty sure you kick it in the head

you're a retard, we are top of the food chain because we can use weapons, in a fight against a large dog many people would die

This

The dog has 1 weapon, its mouth, which has zero reach

Human has 4 limbs with lots of reach

Whoever starts the altercation will have a huge advantage just because of surprise. But if u put an mma fighter in the ring with a bloodthirsty dog, the dog has like a 20% chance of winning IMO

Just dont let it get close enough to bite you and its fucked. Theyre like 3 feet tall you just need a couple well placed kicks before it can get within reach

If i can see it comming MAYBE i could get a swift kick in, otherwise pretty much fucked

>2016
>not biting the dog to death

I'm in a SOF unit and we use dogs a lot.

We used Malinois which are usually 10-15 pounds lighter than most German Shepherds but if they have a running start and you weigh less than 300 pounds they're taking you to the ground, once you're on the ground with it it's literally up to the trainer or dog if it kills you or not.

Military dogs aren't like your average nig pitbull they're literally bred and then train to be as insane as possible.

Chimps can use weapons too. You below a chimp on the food chain beta boy?

An angry man could, but would get some serious bites

The issue would be being willing to brutally kill a dog (by breaking its legs apart or crushing it somehow) which for most people would be even harder than killing a person trying to kill you.

Bro, as soon as I wrapped that dog up and broke his arm he would freak the fuck out and run from me. CMON

sounds scary desu. im changing my vote to military dog but a normal dog, maybe even a police dog still loses

forgot to mention we teach our dogs strictly to bite people in the arms or legs now, we used to let them get away with training for the head or throat but the dogs kept killing too many people we were trying to detain

I've always felt like if any animal attacks you then just wrap him up with your legs then break one of his front legs. The animal -domesticated or ferral- wouldn't know what the fuck to think or do exept just to "flea". Pun intended

i've punched a dog that bit me and i broke it ribs with a punch, i weight 100kg and the dog weights 42kg, i needed to get 45 vaccines though

Dogs are crazy fast, they're stronger than you'd think, and they have sharp teeth and a lot of biting pressure.

As soon as it bites you (wherever that might be) and starts pulling its head around, you're fucked.

You have one chance: if the dog is running towards you, you have to kick it in the head or neck, either roundhouse or heel slam. This will stun it for a couple of seconds. You jump on it and try to get a head lock to choke it out. If you do this, you're fine.

If there's more than one dog, you are fucked 100% of the time.

>Do you think you could take on an animal
>You guys are retarded if you think you can take on an animal or win a fight against a guy with any sort of weapon or win a fight at all. No one can win a fight.

These threads are the worst but I respect men who believe they can fight anything a hellova lot more than the cynics wether their right or not.

Didn't mean to quote you Neo. Your post was alright.

General rule is they're about 3x as strong as they're bodyweight. They'd destroy most people here because it's inherent in them to know how to bite to kill.

>Put a dog in a rear naked choke
Litterall wtf

Every guy who's ever owned a dog has achieved this.

I'm gonna go pick a fight with the neighbors dog. LET'S DO THIS

F=Ma
human weighs 70 kg and runs at 32 kilometers so total force at full sprint is 2240

german sheppard runs at 48 kilometers and weighs 45 kg so total force is 2160

sprint at the fucker and plow him EZ

One thing people aren't mentioning. In the case of police dogs when the dog is taking down a suspect the dog isn't actually mad at you. The dog just sees it as a game because he has been trained to attack guys in big bite. suits for treats, and the dog thinks you are there to play along when an officer gives the command. So if you can calm down the dog enough or find a way to make it not want to play, then you have a good chance of it stopping pursuit all together. I have heard that pinning it down and resting a hand on the dogs throat is the best way to do this, as it will submit. Something to do with play fighting from when it was younger and instinct.

Youd be far better off doing that than actually trying to hurt it, which would probably make the dog go from playing mode to actually wanting to harm you.

wheres the acceleration in either of those statements? oh right, there isn't one. go back to physics class.

you're looking for momentum and the units have to match up... p=mv
human = 70 kg * 8.8888 m/s = 622.2 kg * m/s
dog = 45 kg * 13.3333 m/s = 600 kg * m/s

that dog would knock you over

german sheperd - breeded to tackle humans
fitizen - needs advice on when to shower and how to copulate.

dog - trained to stop people
fitizen - trained to peacock on internet.

you guys sound like those people who say "if he had done that to me I would xyz and smash his fucking face" yet when shit happens you always have an excuise why it didnt go as you planned.

kilometers per hour friend sounds like you need to go back to class.

my statement still stands if your not a pussy you should literally be able to rip a dog to shreds

the math still stands and the human has more force.

Yes. I Am Legend style.

Well I can't resist unnecessary physics calculations. After the collision your combined masses would be moving at .2 m/s towards where the dog came from. The dog had 4000 J of energy and you had 2765. Afterwards there is only 2.3 J of kinetic energy left. That is a massive amount of energy you two absorbed (if you directly collided, no spinning then transferring that energy to the ground) and you are both very fucked up.

I think I did that right.

yes but you could combine a sprint/drop kick straight to the dogs teeth to minimize damage to you

a risky strategy sure but probably your best and simplest shot