Today, I finally did it!

Today, I finally did it!

Getting fucking strong. Congrats, brah!

pics of your horrible t-rex body please.

all powerlifters look horrible tbqh.

congrats OP, joined the club in april

585 one day after this cut is over

jelly as fuck.

I joined the 6plate club a few weeks ago.
I have a video here of 10kg less than that tho.

Yeah look at this picture of Roger Estep, doesn't he look awful?

Beltless, too. That's impressive. How are your squat and bench?

Pic of him standing up? If his legs are twice the size of his arms he looks terrible.

nice

program? bulk/maintenance/cut?

i want to get to 585 soon, but this cut is killing me

They are pathetic in comparison to be honest..

Bench is 120kg for 3. I think having such good deadlift proportions makes my bench suck, long arms etc.
Squat is 140kg for 5. (though I stopped squatting for over a year until recently because it was fucking with my job. Its getting better though)

I train with the PHAT method and a few tweaks.
Currently eating at maintenance as I've just come off a cut. Gonna keep at maintenance for a month or two and then slowly bulk and really focus on my bench next year.

Great job, OP, nice to see this with all the pathetic threads of guys thinking they're strong with their 3 plate deadlift.
5 plate is getting into really strong territory, and is especially impressive if you don't train exclusively for strength. I'm also curious, what's your bodyweight? 5 plates is impressive regardless, but it could be extremely impressive.
Faggots like this are jealous retards who don't understand that you need strength for aesthetics, too.

you pulled 585 on a cut?

i can't stop my deadlift from dropping when i cut

This is me at 420 and 240.

Right now, I'm around 260, a year of barbell training later. Re-focusing on fat loss.

That's a solid bench, you might get to 300 lbs soon. I think my leverages are close to yours, and squats are just a bitch.

god damn

you've come a long way, also mirin tricep thickness

Jesus, that's some great progress. Good job turning it around.

Also, mirin those arms.

Blaze it fgt

for the love of god those cuckglasses need to go

From sealmode to bearmode. Pretty fucking impressive

I think I had it in me before I started the cut to be honest.
The vid above of 250kg was before I cut, and I was eating a surplus for a few weeks after that and pulled 240kg for 3 before I started cutting. So all it took was a good day to get it.

585 deadlift and 3 muscleups

elite

Great progress man. 5 plates isn't too wild for somebody weighing 260, but it's definitely still in strong territory. Glad to see some serious progress here man.

how long will it approximately take me to get from 200kg (4,5pl8) 1RM to 250kg DL ? Or rather how long did it take you ?

im 16 i cant/barely even hit 2 plates
am i weak?

good job opie

Niiiice

I went from 190 kg to 240 in a year, but now I'm stuck as I can't recover enough from squat days to deadlift heavy enough. I want to climb my way up to 260 so bad. How's your routine look like at the moment?

Hopefully noone reports you cause ya fucked up kid lol